Vanderbilt 2011

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
plug1
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:36 pm

Re: Vanderbilt 2011

Postby plug1 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:53 pm

.
Last edited by plug1 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Capitol A
Posts: 757
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Re: Vanderbilt 2011

Postby Capitol A » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:55 pm

modmx wrote:decision mailed on 1/12 too

+1. With my numbers, if I get a WL, then they it's safe to say they are holistic with at least some of the apps. (read:I'm expecting rejection). Excited just to have an answer though. I'm only waiting on 4 (Vandy being one of them) of my 12 schools at this point, and 2 of my others are notoriously slow, so I look forward to every decision either way at this point.

modmx
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:27 pm

Re: Vanderbilt 2011

Postby modmx » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:56 pm

167/3.92

predict me?

User avatar
Gemini
Posts: 1943
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Re: Vanderbilt 2011

Postby Gemini » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:57 pm

modmx wrote:167/3.92

predict me?


Are you also DR 1/12? If so it gives me hope, thats a pretty nice LSAT and amazing GPA.

modmx
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:27 pm

Re: Vanderbilt 2011

Postby modmx » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:58 pm

Gemini Hopeful wrote:
modmx wrote:167/3.92

predict me?


Are you also DR 1/12? If so it gives me hope, thats a pretty nice LSAT and amazing GPA.


Yes. DR 1/12
Thanks, best of luck to you too. I hope you get in!

Capitol A
Posts: 757
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Re: Vanderbilt 2011

Postby Capitol A » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:17 pm

modmx wrote:
Gemini Hopeful wrote:
modmx wrote:167/3.92

predict me?


Are you also DR 1/12? If so it gives me hope, thats a pretty nice LSAT and amazing GPA.


Yes. DR 1/12
Thanks, best of luck to you too. I hope you get in!

If anyone gets their decision, PLEASE post it on here. I'm in AZ, so it will likely take a while to get to me.

User avatar
jr8966
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:21 pm

Re: Vanderbilt 2011

Postby jr8966 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:20 pm

DR 1/12 as well. Now to begin a weekend of obsessive mail/front office checking...

User avatar
ihp12
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:33 pm

Re: Vanderbilt 2011

Postby ihp12 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:21 pm

Edit
Last edited by ihp12 on Mon May 02, 2011 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
SilverE2
Posts: 931
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:04 pm

Re: Vanderbilt 2011

Postby SilverE2 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:24 pm

No decision rendered date for me...169/3.5 complete 10/22.

Why you taking so long vandy? :( :( :(

User avatar
ads222
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:50 am

Re: Vanderbilt 2011

Postby ads222 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:26 pm

Capitol A wrote:
modmx wrote:If anyone gets their decision, PLEASE post it on here. I'm in AZ, so it will likely take a while to get to me.


+1 -- I'm a lot closer to Vanderbilt than you, but my mail is sooo slow and unreliable (here's hoping that FedEx operates a lot better than USPS). I've been complete at vandy since 11/15, so finally having a decision COULD be really nice...or not so nice. Hope it's the former for all of us 1/12ers

rli66
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:09 pm

Re: Vanderbilt 2011

Postby rli66 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:43 pm

Vanderbilt hates me. :(

Complete since 11/19, interview 12/08. WL I guess..

User avatar
Gemini
Posts: 1943
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Re: Vanderbilt 2011

Postby Gemini » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:44 pm

ads222 wrote:
Capitol A wrote:
modmx wrote:If anyone gets their decision, PLEASE post it on here. I'm in AZ, so it will likely take a while to get to me.


+1 -- I'm a lot closer to Vanderbilt than you, but my mail is sooo slow and unreliable (here's hoping that FedEx operates a lot better than USPS). I've been complete at vandy since 11/15, so finally having a decision COULD be really nice...or not so nice. Hope it's the former for all of us 1/12ers


Well you have some AMAZING options, according to your profile! :)

k123456
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: Vanderbilt 2011

Postby k123456 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:48 pm

Also DR 1/12. Just hoping it's not a deny.

BeachandRun23
Posts: 328
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:20 am

Re: Vanderbilt 2011

Postby BeachandRun23 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:13 pm

Ive been complete since late october, interview in early november. Still nothing :(

Please, please, let me in vandy!

User avatar
sanguar
Posts: 608
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:03 pm

Re: Vanderbilt 2011

Postby sanguar » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:22 pm

How long did it take you guys for your applications to go complete?

User avatar
kjadkins
Posts: 648
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:49 pm

Re: Vanderbilt 2011

Postby kjadkins » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:28 pm

sanguar wrote:How long did it take you guys for your applications to go complete?


Received 12/9, complete 12/16

(I figure you meant those who had a decision, but thought that might help. lol)

User avatar
ihp12
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:33 pm

Re: Vanderbilt 2011

Postby ihp12 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:04 pm

Dying! Someone go home and check their mail!

Capitol A
Posts: 757
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Re: Vanderbilt 2011

Postby Capitol A » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:16 pm

sanguar wrote:How long did it take you guys for your applications to go complete?

8 days.

User avatar
Gemini
Posts: 1943
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Re: Vanderbilt 2011

Postby Gemini » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:24 pm

ihp12 wrote:Dying! Someone go home and check their mail!


I'm AT home right now and have got nothing. :(

Capitol A
Posts: 757
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Re: Vanderbilt 2011

Postby Capitol A » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:26 pm

Gemini Hopeful wrote:
ihp12 wrote:Dying! Someone go home and check their mail!


I'm AT home right now and have got nothing. :(

Aren't you in California?
Do you have nothing from Vanderbilt? Or nothing at all? Did your mail come yet today? If it's not today or tomorrow, probably won't be until middle of next week. I think USPS has a holiday on Monday.

jtravis
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:41 pm

Re: Vanderbilt 2011

Postby jtravis » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:28 pm

Hi guys.....sorry for the bad news. I work at Vanderbilt...thus have a zip code only one digit off at my home. My decision mailed was 01/12. I just went home and checked and it is a WL for me. :(

edit: one digit off from admissions office.

RicketyCricket
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:28 pm

Re: Vanderbilt 2011

Postby RicketyCricket » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:32 pm

Decision mailed 1/12 for me too. 3.4/170

User avatar
Gemini
Posts: 1943
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Re: Vanderbilt 2011

Postby Gemini » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:32 pm

Capitol A wrote:
Gemini Hopeful wrote:
ihp12 wrote:Dying! Someone go home and check their mail!


I'm AT home right now and have got nothing. :(

Aren't you in California?
Do you have nothing from Vanderbilt? Or nothing at all? Did your mail come yet today? If it's not today or tomorrow, probably won't be until middle of next week. I think USPS has a holiday on Monday.


I'm from NY.

modmx
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:27 pm

Re: Vanderbilt 2011

Postby modmx » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:32 pm

jtravis wrote:Hi guys.....sorry for the bad news. I work at Vanderbilt...thus have a zip code only one digit off at my home. My decision mailed was 01/12. I just went home and checked and it is a WL for me. :(

edit: one digit off from admissions office.



damn. good luck to everyone.

User avatar
Hannibal
Posts: 2213
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Re: Vanderbilt 2011

Postby Hannibal » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:34 pm

No decision for me yet. Damn GPA floors.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: applicationquestions, NorthDragon and 6 guests