Boston College Applicants Thread

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
Eugenie Danglars
Posts: 2353
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:04 pm

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby Eugenie Danglars » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:44 pm

Gemini Hopeful wrote:Where are you from, eugenie? If you don't mind saying.


I'm American, but I'm currently living in China.

sandwichday
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:58 am

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby sandwichday » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:57 am

All right, looks like this might be the final week this month for decisions (unless someone knows differently), so come on BC! If anyone notices that they went to DR today, please post! Thanks guys!

krad
Posts: 1897
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:33 am

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby krad » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:29 pm

sandwichday wrote:All right, looks like this might be the final week this month for decisions (unless someone knows differently), so come on BC! If anyone notices that they went to DR today, please post! Thanks guys!


Anyone think we'll see something this week?? Eek, good luck everyone that's waiting!

User avatar
Gemini
Posts: 1943
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby Gemini » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:05 pm

Decision Rendered 12/20. Nothing under mailings though. :cry: :cry: :cry:

before anyone asks, submtted like 11/6 and UR 11/12.

krad
Posts: 1897
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:33 am

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby krad » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:08 pm

Gemini Hopeful wrote:Decision Rendered 12/20. Nothing under mailings though. :cry: :cry: :cry:

before anyone asks, submtted like 11/6 and UR 11/12.


Guhhh then I'm probably in for the long haul with you, complete second week of Dec.

User avatar
queenlizzie13
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:30 pm

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby queenlizzie13 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:22 pm

Hmm...I'm still UR and I have almost the same date as you Gemini. Well, maybe mine will change later today.

We'll see...

User avatar
Gemini
Posts: 1943
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby Gemini » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:24 pm

Tomorrow basically decides my fate. I'll either have something under mailings, or I won't. Please don't be mean and reject me twice, BC, pleasseeee!!!

User avatar
queenlizzie13
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:30 pm

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby queenlizzie13 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:25 pm

Gemini Hopeful wrote:Tomorrow basically decides my fate. I'll either have something under mailings, or I won't. Please don't be mean and reject me twice, BC, pleasseeee!!!


Good luck Gemini! I hope you get in :D

krad
Posts: 1897
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:33 am

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby krad » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:26 pm

queenlizzie13 wrote:
Gemini Hopeful wrote:Tomorrow basically decides my fate. I'll either have something under mailings, or I won't. Please don't be mean and reject me twice, BC, pleasseeee!!!


Good luck Gemini! I hope you get in :D


Ditto!

RPK34
Posts: 522
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby RPK34 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:32 pm

krad wrote:
Gemini Hopeful wrote:Decision Rendered 12/20. Nothing under mailings though. :cry: :cry: :cry:

before anyone asks, submtted like 11/6 and UR 11/12.


Guhhh then I'm probably in for the long haul with you, complete second week of Dec.


11/16 UR and nothing yet. I always thought you were the same day as me. Either way, good luck!

sandwichday
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:58 am

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby sandwichday » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:34 pm

Sending good vibes your way, Gemini!

User avatar
Gemini
Posts: 1943
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby Gemini » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:34 pm

RPK34 wrote:
krad wrote:
Gemini Hopeful wrote:Decision Rendered 12/20. Nothing under mailings though. :cry: :cry: :cry:

before anyone asks, submtted like 11/6 and UR 11/12.


Guhhh then I'm probably in for the long haul with you, complete second week of Dec.


11/16 UR and nothing yet. I always thought you were the same day as me. Either way, good luck!


Whoops yes. I went complete 11/12 and UR 11/16. :oops:

Thanks guys!

User avatar
queenlizzie13
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:30 pm

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby queenlizzie13 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:39 pm

Gemini Hopeful wrote:
RPK34 wrote:
krad wrote:
Gemini Hopeful wrote:Decision Rendered 12/20. Nothing under mailings though. :cry: :cry: :cry:

before anyone asks, submtted like 11/6 and UR 11/12.


Guhhh then I'm probably in for the long haul with you, complete second week of Dec.


11/16 UR and nothing yet. I always thought you were the same day as me. Either way, good luck!


Whoops yes. I went complete 11/12 and UR 11/16. :oops:

Thanks guys!


RPK34 and Gemini - we all have the same UR date. RPK34, I suspect we will be hearing something soon then? Someone else with a UR date of 11/16 got "decision rendered" last week as well.

Bela
Posts: 105
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:20 pm

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby Bela » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:44 pm

Still UR 11/15 :(

User avatar
Gemini
Posts: 1943
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby Gemini » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:45 pm

queenlizzie13 wrote:
RPK34 and Gemini - we all have the same UR date. RPK34, I suspect we will be hearing something soon then? Someone else with a UR date of 11/16 got "decision rendered" last week as well.


Yea, and got rejected! He was a reapplicant like me. :(

User avatar
queenlizzie13
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:30 pm

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby queenlizzie13 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:46 pm

Gemini Hopeful wrote:
queenlizzie13 wrote:
RPK34 and Gemini - we all have the same UR date. RPK34, I suspect we will be hearing something soon then? Someone else with a UR date of 11/16 got "decision rendered" last week as well.


Yea, and got rejected! He was a reapplicant like me. :(


For your sake, I am hoping that is not the case.
*crosses fingers*

User avatar
Gemini
Posts: 1943
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby Gemini » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:47 pm

Thanks. Really appreciated. :)

User avatar
DorianGray89
Posts: 346
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:19 am

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby DorianGray89 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:24 pm

Gemini Hopeful wrote:Thanks. Really appreciated. :)


Good luck girl! I'm rooting for you.

RPK34
Posts: 522
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby RPK34 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:26 pm

Nevermind, decision rendered 12/20.

I have something under mailings. I haven't followed the patterns too much, is this a good or bad thing?

User avatar
Birdlaw
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:09 pm

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby Birdlaw » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:29 pm

Under Review since 11/22. Should we all assume that we won't hear anything back until 2011?

User avatar
queenlizzie13
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:30 pm

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby queenlizzie13 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:55 pm

RPK34 wrote:Nevermind, decision rendered 12/20.

I have something under mailings. I haven't followed the patterns too much, is this a good or bad thing?


No clue. I think it's a good thing, but to be honest, I don't remember.

Good luck though!!

User avatar
Gemini
Posts: 1943
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby Gemini » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:08 pm

RPK34 wrote:Nevermind, decision rendered 12/20.

I have something under mailings. I haven't followed the patterns too much, is this a good or bad thing?


Good thing. Dammit. This means WL/rejection for me. Life sucks.

User avatar
JenDarby
Posts: 13324
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:02 am

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby JenDarby » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:14 pm

Birdlaw wrote:Under Review since 11/22. Should we all assume that we won't hear anything back until 2011?


I'm UR 11/30, so a little later than you, but I've committed myself to not hearing back until 2011.

krad
Posts: 1897
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:33 am

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby krad » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:16 pm

JenDarby wrote:
Birdlaw wrote:Under Review since 11/22. Should we all assume that we won't hear anything back until 2011?


I'm UR 11/30, so a little later than you, but I've committed myself to not hearing back until 2011.


can't come soon enough... I hate to rush the holidays of 2010, but this year I just do NOT care much about them.

Edit: lulz though my tar would speak differently.

User avatar
JenDarby
Posts: 13324
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:02 am

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby JenDarby » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:21 pm

krad wrote:
JenDarby wrote:
Birdlaw wrote:Under Review since 11/22. Should we all assume that we won't hear anything back until 2011?


I'm UR 11/30, so a little later than you, but I've committed myself to not hearing back until 2011.


can't come soon enough... I hate to rush the holidays of 2010, but this year I just do NOT care much about them.

Edit: lulz though my tar would speak differently.


Ha, I'm right there with you! I find myself thinking positively that it's almost christmas and new years, because it means the years almost done and I'm one step closer to decisions.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”