Boston College Applicants Thread

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
nsideirish
Posts: 416
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:32 am

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby nsideirish » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:33 am

Decision Rendered...no e-mail. Ugh...Reject/WL coming my way.

User avatar
njn3
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:08 am

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby njn3 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:26 pm

nsideirish wrote:Decision Rendered...no e-mail. Ugh...Reject/WL coming my way.


if it's any consolation...same thing for me...but who knows...maybe the email is late or was forgotten

ls24
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:10 pm

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby ls24 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:43 pm

njn3 wrote:
nsideirish wrote:Decision Rendered...no e-mail. Ugh...Reject/WL coming my way.


if it's any consolation...same thing for me...but who knows...maybe the email is late or was forgotten


when did you guys apply?

User avatar
njn3
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:08 am

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby njn3 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:51 pm

early january, went UR on Jan 18

ls24
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:10 pm

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby ls24 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:54 pm

njn3 wrote:early january, went UR on Jan 18


i applied jan 13th and i'm still UR 1/24..

User avatar
njn3
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:08 am

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby njn3 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:56 pm

ls24 wrote:
njn3 wrote:early january, went UR on Jan 18


i applied jan 13th and i'm still UR 1/24..


I'd say you should hear soon then..then again I'm not really basing that on pure speculation...
in any case I applied I think around the 2nd or 3rd...

Good Luck in any case!

ls24
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:10 pm

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby ls24 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:57 pm

njn3 wrote:
ls24 wrote:
njn3 wrote:early january, went UR on Jan 18


i applied jan 13th and i'm still UR 1/24..


I'd say you should hear soon then..then again I'm not really basing that on pure speculation...
in any case I applied I think around the 2nd or 3rd...

Good Luck in any case!


yeah i agree.. good luck to you too!!

User avatar
akili
Posts: 1950
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:21 pm

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby akili » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:59 pm

I'm still at UR 1/7

User avatar
2things2
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:39 am

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby 2things2 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:02 pm

UR 1/25.. this is getting silly.

User avatar
ash8309
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:18 pm

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby ash8309 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:06 pm

2things2 wrote:UR 1/25.. this is getting silly.


Exact same.

sidhesadie
Posts: 454
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:54 pm

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby sidhesadie » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:49 pm

Mine is still Under Review....12/16

Yeah. So it could be worse. ;)

User avatar
jonillson
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby jonillson » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:55 pm

ash8309 wrote:
2things2 wrote:UR 1/25.. this is getting silly.


Exact same.


I think they mean it when they say 8-12 weeks.

For those of us UR 1/25, I wouldn't expect a decision until at least 3/22.

bigkahuna2020
Posts: 494
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:12 am

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby bigkahuna2020 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:21 am

ash8309 wrote:
2things2 wrote:UR 1/25.. this is getting silly.


Exact same.


+1 more same exact date

User avatar
bostonlawchick
Posts: 439
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:09 am

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby bostonlawchick » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:41 am

12/17... Today marks week eleven for me. :?

User avatar
bostonlawchick
Posts: 439
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:09 am

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby bostonlawchick » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:35 pm

Aaaaand scratch that... DR today, there is something under mailings... Is the consensus that that's good or bad? No email yet but I guess I'm not really expecting one.


edit: OMG HOLY CRAP I GOT IN!!! completely and utterly unexpected... I'm so excited. Good luck to everyone waiting!

BBeauty
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:59 am

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby BBeauty » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:56 pm

UR 1/25, Decision rendered 3/4- Just recieved the acceptance email!

User avatar
akili
Posts: 1950
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:21 pm

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby akili » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:35 pm

DR, nothing under mailings.

IR 1/7, stats in profile. I'm surprised and disappointed.

krad
Posts: 1897
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:33 am

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby krad » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:00 pm

akili wrote:DR, nothing under mailings.

IR 1/7, stats in profile. I'm surprised and disappointed.


I got in with nothing under mailings and the email didn't come until the early afternoon (MST time), don't fret yet!

radio-edit
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:11 pm

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby radio-edit » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:03 pm

akili wrote:DR, nothing under mailings.

IR 1/7, stats in profile. I'm surprised and disappointed.


I still don't have anything under mailings, but I got the email anyway! Don't be disappointed yet.

krad
Posts: 1897
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:33 am

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby krad » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:05 pm

radio-edit wrote:
akili wrote:DR, nothing under mailings.

IR 1/7, stats in profile. I'm surprised and disappointed.


I still don't have anything under mailings, but I got the email anyway! Don't be disappointed yet.


I just checked and I don't either lol. Maybe I'll get something in the mail eventually.

Good luck akili (and others too!), I'm sure you'll be in :)

User avatar
jonillson
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby jonillson » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:05 pm

BBeauty wrote:UR 1/25, Decision rendered 3/4- Just recieved the acceptance email!


anybody else UR 1/25 go DR 3/4?

ls24
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:10 pm

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby ls24 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:07 pm

jonillson wrote:
BBeauty wrote:UR 1/25, Decision rendered 3/4- Just recieved the acceptance email!


anybody else UR 1/25 go DR 3/4?


I'm still UR 1/24 :/

User avatar
jonillson
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby jonillson » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:10 pm

ls24 wrote:
jonillson wrote:
BBeauty wrote:UR 1/25, Decision rendered 3/4- Just recieved the acceptance email!


anybody else UR 1/25 go DR 3/4?


I'm still UR 1/24 :/


ah, i think BBeauty is URM, which might explain the early action.

i still think we've got a few weeks yet.

User avatar
harrijust86
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:57 pm

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby harrijust86 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:22 pm

bostonlawchick wrote:Aaaaand scratch that... DR today, there is something under mailings... Is the consensus that that's good or bad? No email yet but I guess I'm not really expecting one.


edit: OMG HOLY CRAP I GOT IN!!! completely and utterly unexpected... I'm so excited. Good luck to everyone waiting!



Congrats!... I got in to GW the other day. I know it doesn't seem relevant, but that combined with this gives me das hopenshpiegle

sfGmall
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:48 am

Re: Boston College Applicants Thread

Postby sfGmall » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:24 pm

Congrats on those just getting in!




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 8 guests