WUSTL 2011 Cycle

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
Michael Bluth
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:13 pm

Re: WUSTL 2011 Cycle

Postby Michael Bluth » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:59 pm

In today. Had been in review since early November. Does anyone know what the protocol is since the first deposit is due so soon? What happens if I don't pay the deposit simply because I haven't had time to properly check out the school (not to mention I haven't received a financial offer)? Is this something that they will work with?

Perplexed Penguin
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:37 pm

Re: WUSTL 2011 Cycle

Postby Perplexed Penguin » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:00 pm

Michael Bluth wrote:In today. Had been in review since early November. Does anyone know what the protocol is since the first deposit is due so soon? What happens if I don't pay the deposit simply because I haven't had time to properly check out the school (not to mention I haven't received a financial offer)? Is this something that they will work with?


Call them. The first deposit is refundable up until May 1, so worst case you put it down and get it back if you decide not to attend.

User avatar
Michael Bluth
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:13 pm

Re: WUSTL 2011 Cycle

Postby Michael Bluth » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:02 pm

Perplexed Penguin wrote:
Michael Bluth wrote:In today. Had been in review since early November. Does anyone know what the protocol is since the first deposit is due so soon? What happens if I don't pay the deposit simply because I haven't had time to properly check out the school (not to mention I haven't received a financial offer)? Is this something that they will work with?


Call them. The first deposit is refundable up until May 1, so worst case you put it down and get it back if you decide not to attend.


Thanks. I'll probably do that. Aren't they pretty quick with scholarship offers after they've accepted you?

limelightwave
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:26 pm

Re: WUSTL 2011 Cycle

Postby limelightwave » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:12 pm

Justathought wrote:
limelightwave wrote:
BeachandRun23 wrote:
limelightwave wrote:In review 3/22...


This. Also no text at the top of the screen now. Is a decision near?


I've still got writing at the top of my screen....


Is this the first time you've gone into review?


Yes, it is.

tinlawman
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:52 pm

Re: WUSTL 2011 Cycle

Postby tinlawman » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:31 pm

Spookyghost wrote:
BeachandRun23 wrote:
limelightwave wrote:In review 3/22...


This. Also no text at the top of the screen now. Is a decision near?


I think it's all ouija board nonsense. You might as well get your palm read for a decision.


Told me that they couldn't tell me what the decision was, but I'll find out tomorrow ;)

User avatar
Justathought
Posts: 977
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:16 pm

Re: WUSTL 2011 Cycle

Postby Justathought » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:37 pm

tinlawman wrote:
Spookyghost wrote:
BeachandRun23 wrote:
limelightwave wrote:In review 3/22...


This. Also no text at the top of the screen now. Is a decision near?


I think it's all ouija board nonsense. You might as well get your palm read for a decision.


Told me that they couldn't tell me what the decision was, but I'll find out tomorrow ;)


We're doomed.

Well I'm doomed, and I'm dragging some of you with me!

User avatar
jacketman03
Posts: 763
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:44 pm

Re: WUSTL 2011 Cycle

Postby jacketman03 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:53 pm

Justathought wrote:We're doomed.

Well I'm doomed, and I'm dragging some of you with me!

Positive thinking, man, positive thinking.


Although I think you may be right on the whole doomed-ness

waketiger
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:27 am

Re: WUSTL 2011 Cycle

Postby waketiger » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:56 pm

This. Also no text at the top of the screen now. Is a decision near?[/quote]

I think it's all ouija board nonsense. You might as well get your palm read for a decision.[/quote]

Told me that they couldn't tell me what the decision was, but I'll find out tomorrow ;)[/quote]

We're doomed.

Well I'm doomed, and I'm dragging some of you with me![/quote]

I'm not sure I needed the help, but I'll be happy to join you.

Aggiegrad2011
Posts: 1514
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:42 pm

Re: WUSTL 2011 Cycle

Postby Aggiegrad2011 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:58 pm

In via e-mail.

User avatar
fatduck
Posts: 4186
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:16 pm

Re: WUSTL 2011 Cycle

Postby fatduck » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:00 pm

Aggiegrad2011 wrote:In via e-mail.

holla

User avatar
Justathought
Posts: 977
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:16 pm

Re: WUSTL 2011 Cycle

Postby Justathought » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:02 pm

I gotta say, not liking my chances for tomorrow, considering people seem to be getting in today! :(

Oh well, congrats to the recent admits.

User avatar
ArchRoark
Posts: 1000
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:53 pm

Re: WUSTL 2011 Cycle

Postby ArchRoark » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:06 pm

Aggiegrad2011 wrote:In via e-mail.


Aren't you set on UW?

Aggiegrad2011
Posts: 1514
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:42 pm

Re: WUSTL 2011 Cycle

Postby Aggiegrad2011 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:22 pm

ArchRoark wrote:
Aggiegrad2011 wrote:In via e-mail.


Aren't you set on UW?


Yea, prolly not accepting their (WUSTL) offer of admission.

thewarflamingo
Posts: 939
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:27 pm

Re: WUSTL 2011 Cycle

Postby thewarflamingo » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:09 pm

Justathought wrote:I gotta say, not liking my chances for tomorrow, considering people seem to be getting in today! :(

Oh well, congrats to the recent admits.

What???? Where did you hear about decisions coming out tomorrow?

User avatar
Justathought
Posts: 977
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:16 pm

Re: WUSTL 2011 Cycle

Postby Justathought » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:11 pm

thewarflamingo wrote:
Justathought wrote:I gotta say, not liking my chances for tomorrow, considering people seem to be getting in today! :(

Oh well, congrats to the recent admits.

What???? Where did you hear about decisions coming out tomorrow?


Start reading from the top of the page!

thewarflamingo
Posts: 939
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:27 pm

Re: WUSTL 2011 Cycle

Postby thewarflamingo » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:14 pm

Justathought wrote:
thewarflamingo wrote:
Justathought wrote:I gotta say, not liking my chances for tomorrow, considering people seem to be getting in today! :(

Oh well, congrats to the recent admits.

What???? Where did you hear about decisions coming out tomorrow?


Start reading from the top of the page!

Oh, I thought his reply about decisions coming out tomorrow was a joke in response to the palm reading thing? Are decisions legitimately coming out tomorrow? Or was yours a joke as well? I'm confused lol

User avatar
Justathought
Posts: 977
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:16 pm

Re: WUSTL 2011 Cycle

Postby Justathought » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:16 pm

thewarflamingo wrote:
Justathought wrote:
thewarflamingo wrote:
Justathought wrote:I gotta say, not liking my chances for tomorrow, considering people seem to be getting in today! :(

Oh well, congrats to the recent admits.

What???? Where did you hear about decisions coming out tomorrow?


Start reading from the top of the page!

Oh, I thought his reply about decisions coming out tomorrow was a joke in response to the palm reading thing? Are decisions legitimately coming out tomorrow? Or was yours a joke as well? I'm confused lol


Well now I'm confused too! I thought he called and was told he'd find out tomorrow. Could be a RC fail on my part.

Edit: I guess the underlined portion indicates he was referring to palm reading.
Last edited by Justathought on Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
LSAT Taker
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:01 pm

Re: WUSTL 2011 Cycle

Postby LSAT Taker » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:17 pm

Still IR 2/22. I'm beginning to enjoy this, seriously.

thewarflamingo
Posts: 939
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:27 pm

Re: WUSTL 2011 Cycle

Postby thewarflamingo » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:17 pm

Justathought wrote:Well now I'm confused too! I thought he called and was told he'd find out tomorrow. Could be a RC fail on my part.

hmm I took the wink to mean he was joking, plus he underlined the part about palm reading. I WISH we'd get decisions tomorrow, but I highly doubt it.

User avatar
Spookyghost
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:28 pm

Re: WUSTL 2011 Cycle

Postby Spookyghost » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:19 pm

I am so glad that my joke about psychic palmreading has further confused all of us in admissions limbo.

Regardless, are you really any more confused about their voodoo magic at WUSTL than you were before?

thewarflamingo
Posts: 939
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:27 pm

Re: WUSTL 2011 Cycle

Postby thewarflamingo » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Spookyghost wrote:I am so glad that my joke about psychic palmreading has further confused all of us in admissions limbo.

Regardless, are you really any more confused about their voodoo magic at WUSTL than you were before?

Sadly, not at all. :cry:

User avatar
Justathought
Posts: 977
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:16 pm

Re: WUSTL 2011 Cycle

Postby Justathought » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:21 pm

thewarflamingo wrote:
Justathought wrote:Well now I'm confused too! I thought he called and was told he'd find out tomorrow. Could be a RC fail on my part.

hmm I took the wink to mean he was joking, plus he underlined the part about palm reading. I WISH we'd get decisions tomorrow, but I highly doubt it.


Yeah, I guess you're right. That could be a good thing. I was seriously depressed seeing people get in today, and thinking more decisions were to be released tomorrow. Seemed like a rejection was forthcoming.





P.S. I'm still depressed, and do actually believe a rejection is forthcoming.

tinlawman
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:52 pm

Re: WUSTL 2011 Cycle

Postby tinlawman » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:42 pm

Justathought wrote:
thewarflamingo wrote:
Justathought wrote:
thewarflamingo wrote:What???? Where did you hear about decisions coming out tomorrow?


Start reading from the top of the page!

Oh, I thought his reply about decisions coming out tomorrow was a joke in response to the palm reading thing? Are decisions legitimately coming out tomorrow? Or was yours a joke as well? I'm confused lol


Well now I'm confused too! I thought he called and was told he'd find out tomorrow. Could be a RC fail on my part.

Edit: I guess the underlined portion indicates he was referring to palm reading.


Ya, sorry, it was a (failed) joke. It was in response to the palm reading; I was saying that's what the palm reader told me.

User avatar
ArthurDigbySellers
Posts: 398
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Re: WUSTL 2011 Cycle

Postby ArthurDigbySellers » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:22 am

So based on the information given to a poster above, you guys think there will be a round of decisions tomorrow?

User avatar
jacketman03
Posts: 763
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:44 pm

Re: WUSTL 2011 Cycle

Postby jacketman03 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:34 pm

So nothing today so far?




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], luckydayahead, Pomegranate27, Rich Uncle Skeleton and 10 guests