William & Mary 2011

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
ktg808
Posts: 292
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Re: William & Mary 2011

Postby ktg808 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:24 pm

tttlllsss wrote:
JenDarby wrote:W&M, you send me a ton of letters and emails, that I dont generally read...but the keychain, the keychain I noticed.


BLING BLING

Image




+1!

justadude55
Posts: 963
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:23 am

Re: William & Mary 2011

Postby justadude55 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:59 am

Hey I withdrew today cause I got a 54k offer from Emory. They were really nice about it, and it should free up a 1/2 scholarship for someone else. I hope I don't regret my decision. What does the job market say?

TyrodTaylor
Posts: 224
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:06 pm

Re: William & Mary 2011

Postby TyrodTaylor » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:25 am

I called my good buddy from emory and he told me he wouldve dropped out if he didnt have a massive scholly... good luck.. hope you like atl

CanadianWolf
Posts: 10439
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Re: William & Mary 2011

Postby CanadianWolf » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:27 am

Tyrod: Why would your friend have dropped out ?

TyrodTaylor
Posts: 224
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:06 pm

Re: William & Mary 2011

Postby TyrodTaylor » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:31 am

i think he was just frustrated about having median grades and working his butt off. And not being able to find an unpaid job. They had a rough OCI it seemed. He loves atl though. I think he just wanted some sort of play in the DC market, which didnt turn out like he wanted. I also think he was being hyperbolic

krad
Posts: 1897
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:33 am

Re: William & Mary 2011

Postby krad » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:14 am

tttlllsss wrote:
JenDarby wrote:W&M, you send me a ton of letters and emails, that I dont generally read...but the keychain, the keychain I noticed.


BLING BLING

Image


I want to get my acceptance so I can have some W&M bling too!!

User avatar
Kinderby
Posts: 426
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Re: William & Mary 2011

Postby Kinderby » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:15 am

krad wrote:
tttlllsss wrote:Image


I want to get my acceptance so I can have some W&M bling too!!

This! :)

TyrodTaylor
Posts: 224
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:06 pm

Re: William & Mary 2011

Postby TyrodTaylor » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:20 am

Where is mine!!!

User avatar
Justathought
Posts: 977
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:16 pm

Re: William & Mary 2011

Postby Justathought » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:21 am

Kinderby wrote:
krad wrote:
tttlllsss wrote:Image


I want to get my acceptance so I can have some W&M bling too!!

This! :)


Yes, I am insanely jealous of you folks headed to W&M, as it seems I'll get a WL sometime in march like most do, but just know the Hofstra key chain I got when I went for a visit was vastly superior! :P

I still withdrew...

User avatar
Kinderby
Posts: 426
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Re: William & Mary 2011

Postby Kinderby » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:57 am

Justathought wrote:Yes, I am insanely jealous of you folks headed to W&M, as it seems I'll get a WL sometime in march like most do, but just know the Hofstra key chain I got when I went for a visit was vastly superior! :P

I still withdrew...

From Hofstra? I haven't gotten any swag from them (or any school where I was accepted, except one!) I want presents! Of course, I want the superior legal education I will receive from whichever venerable institution at which I matriculate :D but I also want presents.

krad
Posts: 1897
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:33 am

Re: William & Mary 2011

Postby krad » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:58 am

Kinderby wrote:From Hofstra? I haven't gotten any swag from them (or any school where I was accepted, except one!) I want presents! Of course, I want the superior legal education I will receive from whichever venerable institution at which I matriculate :D but I also want presents.

Ditto :)

User avatar
OklahomasOK
Posts: 394
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: William & Mary 2011

Postby OklahomasOK » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:01 pm

Still complete 11/8... almost four months in

User avatar
brose
Posts: 648
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:05 am

Re: William & Mary 2011

Postby brose » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:06 pm

I put on my W & M keychain too! :D :D

User avatar
Justathought
Posts: 977
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:16 pm

Re: William & Mary 2011

Postby Justathought » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:06 pm

Kinderby wrote:
Justathought wrote:Yes, I am insanely jealous of you folks headed to W&M, as it seems I'll get a WL sometime in march like most do, but just know the Hofstra key chain I got when I went for a visit was vastly superior! :P

I still withdrew...

From Hofstra? I haven't gotten any swag from them (or any school where I was accepted, except one!) I want presents! Of course, I want the superior legal education I will receive from whichever venerable institution at which I matriculate :D but I also want presents.


They had a gift bag at the admitted student reception a couple of weeks ago. Included in bag: Travel Mug, notepad and pen, some metal tassel thingy with no definable use, and said key chain. It was like a brushed steel look, with Hofstra Law polished into it. Pretty nice, almost worth the 42,000 in tuition...almost.

TyrodTaylor
Posts: 224
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:06 pm

Re: William & Mary 2011

Postby TyrodTaylor » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:10 pm

Should I call and see if I can get scholarship money, or should I email? Im currently at 0$ and am looking to increase that ha.

AP-375
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:18 pm

Re: William & Mary 2011

Postby AP-375 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:16 pm

TyrodTaylor wrote:Should I call and see if I can get scholarship money, or should I email? Im currently at 0$ and am looking to increase that ha.

You should pick someone who recently withdrew, and then email asking for that specific person's money. Say something like, "I know via TLS that $45k just became available..."

subtle
Posts: 927
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:43 am

Re: William & Mary 2011

Postby subtle » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:23 pm

AP-375 wrote:
TyrodTaylor wrote:Should I call and see if I can get scholarship money, or should I email? Im currently at 0$ and am looking to increase that ha.

You should pick someone who recently withdrew, and then email asking for that specific person's money. Say something like, "I know via TLS that $45k just became available..."


:lol: I approve of this.

Autoaccept
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:53 am

Re: William & Mary 2011

Postby Autoaccept » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:27 pm

Still waiting to hear. (complete early November, 3.6/167)

So far no 167s have been rejected on LSN... darn.

TyrodTaylor
Posts: 224
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:06 pm

Re: William & Mary 2011

Postby TyrodTaylor » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:28 pm

you will def be admitted, i think they were serious about most decisions in march, not only waitlists, but acceptances.

User avatar
cmaas
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:33 pm

Re: William & Mary 2011

Postby cmaas » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:32 pm

SC says, "Congrats!" and that my packet has been mailed. I guess that means I'm in....

subtle
Posts: 927
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:43 am

Re: William & Mary 2011

Postby subtle » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:37 pm

cmaas wrote:SC says, "Congrats!" and that my packet has been mailed. I guess that means I'm in....



Congrats! Now if only mine would say the same.

User avatar
kch3684
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:49 am

Re: William & Mary 2011

Postby kch3684 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:39 pm

subtle wrote:
cmaas wrote:SC says, "Congrats!" and that my packet has been mailed. I guess that means I'm in....



Congrats! Now if only mine would say the same.


Same here...I wish they'd get around to me as a splitter complete on 11/5...please don't waitlist me W&M

subtle
Posts: 927
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:43 am

Re: William & Mary 2011

Postby subtle » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:41 pm

kch3684 wrote:
subtle wrote:
cmaas wrote:SC says, "Congrats!" and that my packet has been mailed. I guess that means I'm in....



Congrats! Now if only mine would say the same.


Same here...I wish they'd get around to me as a splitter complete on 11/5...please don't waitlist me W&M



How does W&M feel about reverse splitters?

User avatar
askyemcdonald
Posts: 531
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:53 pm

Re: William & Mary 2011

Postby askyemcdonald » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:41 pm

Kinderby wrote:
krad wrote:
tttlllsss wrote:Image


I want to get my acceptance so I can have some W&M bling too!!

This! :)


+1! Same time as my Vanderbilt waitlist....a sign....

User avatar
Kinderby
Posts: 426
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Re: William & Mary 2011

Postby Kinderby » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:42 pm

cmaas wrote:SC says, "Congrats!" and that my packet has been mailed. I guess that means I'm in....

I don't know, that sounds so vague! :lol:




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Anon.y.mousse., Caddo16lake, eck456, Exabot [Bot], Rich Uncle Skeleton, studyingeveryday, xnsch and 28 guests