UNC 2011 Applicants

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
DeeCee
Posts: 1352
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:09 am

Re: UNC 2011 Applicants

Postby DeeCee » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:55 am

Damn I came in here to talk about how the first ASD went and it's like a bomb went off in here!

Hopefully you guys hear soon....

User avatar
fredgoodsell
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:46 am

Re: UNC 2011 Applicants

Postby fredgoodsell » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:03 am

“Griping…..about how these schools aren't bowing down to my every need”

GWDawg is echoing Ms. Kotts whose emails have been posted earlier in this thread,

“there is and was no guarantee that a decision would be rendered immediately”

These are great straw man arguments but missing the point. No one on this thread that I’m aware of expected instant decisions or all their admissions wishes fulfilled (full ride, stipend and a guaranteed parking spot!).

People have been hoping that admissions decisions would be made within a reasonable timeframe and be mindful of the fact that not knowing anything by other schools deposit deadlines puts a financial strain on many students. Saying that UNC is carefully reviewing applications or has 4,000 applicants does not make them unique among their peer law schools. Of course UNC is welcome to have its own way of doing things, but this is being viewed by a number of hopeful Tar Heels to be unnecessarily slow, less responsive and welcoming than peer schools, and inconsiderate of low-income students. That shouldn’t be dismissed out of hand.

LawStudent_DC
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:40 pm

Re: UNC 2011 Applicants

Postby LawStudent_DC » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:07 am

I'd like to voice my opinion regarding UNC's snail-like pace.

It's absolute BS. The fact that I had my application in before Thanksgiving, going complete 2 weeks later, and still haven't heard is absolutely ridiculous. It has nothing to do with a sense of entitlement, but everything to do with courtesy. We all applied to many schools, and are making a decision for the next 3 to 4 years of our life, if not even more based off of employment prospects in a given region at a given school. So UNC is not capable of getting through applications at a pace comparable to EVERY OTHER LAW SCHOOL? Ridiculous. At one point, I was really interested in UNC. And as unreasonable as it may sound, this process has made me almost completely forget about UNC. Thanks UNC.

User avatar
Barbie
Posts: 3746
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Re: UNC 2011 Applicants

Postby Barbie » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:09 am

fredgoodsell wrote:“Griping…..about how these schools aren't bowing down to my every need”

GWDawg is echoing Ms. Kotts whose emails have been posted earlier in this thread,

“there is and was no guarantee that a decision would be rendered immediately”

These are great straw man arguments but missing the point. No one on this thread that I’m aware of expected instant decisions or all their admissions wishes fulfilled (full ride, stipend and a guaranteed parking spot!).

People have been hoping that admissions decisions would be made within a reasonable timeframe and be mindful of the fact that not knowing anything by other schools deposit deadlines puts a financial strain on many students. Saying that UNC is carefully reviewing applications or has 4,000 applicants does not make them unique among their peer law schools. Of course UNC is welcome to have its own way of doing things, but this is being viewed by a number of hopeful Tar Heels to be unnecessarily slow, less responsive and welcoming than peer schools, and inconsiderate of low-income students. That shouldn’t be dismissed out of hand.


I agree. I met with someone in admissions and thought she was WONDERFUL! But, realistically, I've already made so many other arrangements that even if I got into UNC now I very likely would not attend. Had I been accepted a while back, I would have been there 99% even at OOS sticker. I'm sure I can't be the only one who has been deterred from this process-- but maybe I'm just "insecure" because I'm "not that great of a candidate" -- I'm really glad one of the students pointed out that those of us who "aren't that great" don't DESERVE to know in a decent time frame.

boom_cs
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:43 am

Re: UNC 2011 Applicants

Postby boom_cs » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:25 am

Do you think that the admissions process at UNC may adversely affect the rankings?

I have just noticed a lot of highly qualified people saying they dropped out of UNC due to the admissions process. FOr me, I applied late and am not a super candidate so I am fine with waiting.

I understand the people complaining because I know that I have to put in a seat deposit at WFU which may end up being a waste of money.

User avatar
DeeCee
Posts: 1352
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:09 am

Re: UNC 2011 Applicants

Postby DeeCee » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:25 am

Barbie, is it FSU that you'll be attending, now?

Also to everyone, you have to do what you have to do when it comes down to decisions about UNC. If you can afford to hold out, then you've only got 2 1/2 more weeks and you'll definitely hear. If not, then you should go with another school you had to deposit with. Like I said before, I withdrew my app from Cornell for the same reasons, so I understand where you're coming from. But I didn't want Cornell that badly, or their winters, either. But if you want this school badly, you should try to hold out :)

User avatar
Barbie
Posts: 3746
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Re: UNC 2011 Applicants

Postby Barbie » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:30 am

DeeCee wrote:Barbie, is it FSU that you'll be attending, now?

Also to everyone, you have to do what you have to do when it comes down to decisions about UNC. If you can afford to hold out, then you've only got 2 1/2 more weeks and you'll definitely hear. If not, then you should go with another school you had to deposit with. Like I said before, I withdrew my app from Cornell for the same reasons, so I understand where you're coming from. But I didn't want Cornell that badly, or their winters, either. But if you want this school badly, you should try to hold out :)


No I withdrew from there a while back. I'm between UF (sticker), Tulane (60k) , Illinois (45k), and Stetson (90k) right now and about to have an anxiety attack from trying to choose haha. But I did seat deposit at UF.

User avatar
DeeCee
Posts: 1352
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:09 am

Re: UNC 2011 Applicants

Postby DeeCee » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:49 am

Barbie wrote:
DeeCee wrote:Barbie, is it FSU that you'll be attending, now?

Also to everyone, you have to do what you have to do when it comes down to decisions about UNC. If you can afford to hold out, then you've only got 2 1/2 more weeks and you'll definitely hear. If not, then you should go with another school you had to deposit with. Like I said before, I withdrew my app from Cornell for the same reasons, so I understand where you're coming from. But I didn't want Cornell that badly, or their winters, either. But if you want this school badly, you should try to hold out :)


No I withdrew from there a while back. I'm between UF (sticker), Tulane (60k) , Illinois (45k), and Stetson (90k) right now and about to have an anxiety attack from trying to choose haha. But I did seat deposit at UF.


Well it's great that you'll be able to attend the best school in FL (UF)! Have you visited, and did you like it? I remember your thread a while back--I think UF would be an awesome choice, and Good Luck, you've got some great options!

rehtulx
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:57 pm

Re: UNC 2011 Applicants

Postby rehtulx » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:14 pm

Barbie wrote:
fredgoodsell wrote:“Griping…..about how these schools aren't bowing down to my every need”

GWDawg is echoing Ms. Kotts whose emails have been posted earlier in this thread,

“there is and was no guarantee that a decision would be rendered immediately”

These are great straw man arguments but missing the point. No one on this thread that I’m aware of expected instant decisions or all their admissions wishes fulfilled (full ride, stipend and a guaranteed parking spot!).

People have been hoping that admissions decisions would be made within a reasonable timeframe and be mindful of the fact that not knowing anything by other schools deposit deadlines puts a financial strain on many students. Saying that UNC is carefully reviewing applications or has 4,000 applicants does not make them unique among their peer law schools. Of course UNC is welcome to have its own way of doing things, but this is being viewed by a number of hopeful Tar Heels to be unnecessarily slow, less responsive and welcoming than peer schools, and inconsiderate of low-income students. That shouldn’t be dismissed out of hand.


I agree. I met with someone in admissions and thought she was WONDERFUL! But, realistically, I've already made so many other arrangements that even if I got into UNC now I very likely would not attend. Had I been accepted a while back, I would have been there 99% even at OOS sticker. I'm sure I can't be the only one who has been deterred from this process-- but maybe I'm just "insecure" because I'm "not that great of a candidate" -- I'm really glad one of the students pointed out that those of us who "aren't that great" don't DESERVE to know in a decent time frame.


I paid 70.00 dollars same as everyone else...I deserve a courteous and timely response.

BaliBoy
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:52 pm

Re: UNC 2011 Applicants

Postby BaliBoy » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:18 pm

Has ANY other law school not rejected A SINGLE person yet?

I know as of the other week UNC had yet to reject anyone, I'm pretty sure thats still the case today. To not reject a single applicant this close to the April 15th deposit dates is frankly not accountable.

I'm not talking about people who think they are entitled to a UNC education. I'm talking about the three thousand people who will be rejected. None of them have heard half a year into the application process. It's shameful.

KatieKat
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 8:38 pm

Re: UNC 2011 Applicants

Postby KatieKat » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:45 pm

rehtulx wrote:
Barbie wrote:
fredgoodsell wrote:“Griping…..about how these schools aren't bowing down to my every need”

GWDawg is echoing Ms. Kotts whose emails have been posted earlier in this thread,

“there is and was no guarantee that a decision would be rendered immediately”

These are great straw man arguments but missing the point. No one on this thread that I’m aware of expected instant decisions or all their admissions wishes fulfilled (full ride, stipend and a guaranteed parking spot!).

People have been hoping that admissions decisions would be made within a reasonable timeframe and be mindful of the fact that not knowing anything by other schools deposit deadlines puts a financial strain on many students. Saying that UNC is carefully reviewing applications or has 4,000 applicants does not make them unique among their peer law schools. Of course UNC is welcome to have its own way of doing things, but this is being viewed by a number of hopeful Tar Heels to be unnecessarily slow, less responsive and welcoming than peer schools, and inconsiderate of low-income students. That shouldn’t be dismissed out of hand.


I agree. I met with someone in admissions and thought she was WONDERFUL! But, realistically, I've already made so many other arrangements that even if I got into UNC now I very likely would not attend. Had I been accepted a while back, I would have been there 99% even at OOS sticker. I'm sure I can't be the only one who has been deterred from this process-- but maybe I'm just "insecure" because I'm "not that great of a candidate" -- I'm really glad one of the students pointed out that those of us who "aren't that great" don't DESERVE to know in a decent time frame.


I paid 70.00 dollars same as everyone else...I deserve a courteous and timely response.


+1. My file hasn't even been touched yet. I want my $70 back :(

Also, that's great if they really are spending that much time on each application, but it seems hypocritical to me that they are going to have to make the majority of their decisions in a span of about 2 weeks if they are really going to have all decisions made by May 1.

iambeautiful
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:12 am

Re: UNC 2011 Applicants

Postby iambeautiful » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:12 pm

KatieKat wrote:
rehtulx wrote:
Barbie wrote:
fredgoodsell wrote:“Griping…..about how these schools aren't bowing down to my every need”

GWDawg is echoing Ms. Kotts whose emails have been posted earlier in this thread,

“there is and was no guarantee that a decision would be rendered immediately”

These are great straw man arguments but missing the point. No one on this thread that I’m aware of expected instant decisions or all their admissions wishes fulfilled (full ride, stipend and a guaranteed parking spot!).

People have been hoping that admissions decisions would be made within a reasonable timeframe and be mindful of the fact that not knowing anything by other schools deposit deadlines puts a financial strain on many students. Saying that UNC is carefully reviewing applications or has 4,000 applicants does not make them unique among their peer law schools. Of course UNC is welcome to have its own way of doing things, but this is being viewed by a number of hopeful Tar Heels to be unnecessarily slow, less responsive and welcoming than peer schools, and inconsiderate of low-income students. That shouldn’t be dismissed out of hand.


I agree. I met with someone in admissions and thought she was WONDERFUL! But, realistically, I've already made so many other arrangements that even if I got into UNC now I very likely would not attend. Had I been accepted a while back, I would have been there 99% even at OOS sticker. I'm sure I can't be the only one who has been deterred from this process-- but maybe I'm just "insecure" because I'm "not that great of a candidate" -- I'm really glad one of the students pointed out that those of us who "aren't that great" don't DESERVE to know in a decent time frame.


I paid 70.00 dollars same as everyone else...I deserve a courteous and timely response.


+1. My file hasn't even been touched yet. I want my $70 back :(

Also, that's great if they really are spending that much time on each application, but it seems hypocritical to me that they are going to have to make the majority of their decisions in a span of about 2 weeks if they are really going to have all decisions made by May 1.


Thats my initial thought, it seems very suspious to me, they stated that they havnt touch half of their applications yet they have two weeks to make decisions and they take their precious time in reviewing each application them how does that work. Someone please tell me how they plan on reviewing over 2000 applications in two weeks while giving each application a very indepth review?

User avatar
Moral_Midgetry
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 3:29 pm

Re: UNC 2011 Applicants

Postby Moral_Midgetry » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:20 pm

Is it not totally possible that they have already reviewed some of these pending applications? It's a little presumptuous to assume they haven't even read a large number of the applications yet and will read all 2000 or however many of them in two weeks.

It seems the truth is no one really knows the complete process behind how UNC reviews and marks applications with decisions and then notifies the applicants. Everyone ITT needs to chill the fuck out.

edit: Before some of you go through my post history, I'll save you the trouble. Yes, I've already been admitted. However, last cycle I didn't hear until May, so I know how it feels.

Jeffro
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:41 pm

Re: UNC 2011 Applicants

Postby Jeffro » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:29 pm

iambeautiful wrote:Thats my initial thought, it seems very suspious to me, they stated that they havnt touch half of their applications yet they have two weeks to make decisions and they take their precious time in reviewing each application them how does that work. Someone please tell me how they plan on reviewing over 2000 applications in two weeks while giving each application a very indepth review?
I would guess that they already have made decisions on our files, they just won't tell us until after they know if they need us.

The handling of this process by admissions, the comments of GWdawg (and the reactions of many on here), etc. illustrate the overall self-importance of UNC and the lack of belief in that importance amongst many applicants. I have even commented on here previously about the concerns several recent UNC Law grads have about the place themselves. It has just been a BS experience which has tainted the impression many have of UNC.
Moral_Midgetry wrote:Is it not totally possible that they have already reviewed some of these pending applications? It's a little presumptuous to assume they haven't even read a large number of the applications yet and will read all 2000 or however many of them in two weeks.

It seems the truth is no one really knows the complete process behind how UNC reviews and marks applications with decisions and then notifies the applicants. Everyone ITT needs to chill the fuck out.
I don't think people need to chill the fuck out at all. The people voicing concerns just want some sort of answer following months of patience. Open and fair discussion of what is going on in the admissions process at UNC is the purpose of this thread.

iambeautiful
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:12 am

Re: UNC 2011 Applicants

Postby iambeautiful » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:33 pm

Moral_Midgetry wrote:Is it not totally possible that they have already reviewed some of these pending applications? It's a little presumptuous to assume they haven't even read a large number of the applications yet and will read all 2000 or however many of them in two weeks.

It seems the truth is no one really knows the complete process behind how UNC reviews and marks applications with decisions and then notifies the applicants. Everyone ITT needs to chill the fuck out.

edit: Before some of you go through my post history, I'll save you the trouble. Yes, I've already been admitted. However, last cycle I didn't hear until May, so I know how it feels.
Last edited by iambeautiful on Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
YouDontKnowMe
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:09 pm

Re: UNC 2011 Applicants

Postby YouDontKnowMe » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:34 pm

iambeautiful wrote:Thats my initial thought, it seems very suspious to me, they stated that they havnt touch half of their applications yet they have two weeks to make decisions and they take their precious time in reviewing each application them how does that work. Someone please tell me how they plan on reviewing over 2000 applications in two weeks while giving each application a very indepth review?


When did they say that they "haven't touched half of their applications yet"? I remember someone saying that he'd been told in a phone call that they hadn't read all the applications yet, but they've had at least several days to work since then, and the statement from the phone convo certainly doesn't mean that they haven't looked at more than half of the applications. Yeah, it's unusual and quite possibly unreasonable (although they may have their own reasons, we don't know) that they haven't rejected anyone to our knowledge, but they've waitlisted people. And like I said a few posts ago which no one seemed to acknowledge, they're purposely and openly not accepting anyone until after April 15 when they see how many seat deposits they've got, so if you do get your wish and hear back from them right now, it's going to be a WL or rejection. If you're absolutely dead-set on going to UNC, then at worst you can take a year off and get a job or do something cool and try again next year. But if you're like this person

zonto wrote:
Capitalist wrote:
smartblonde87 wrote:zomg i want a decision!


Me too (as long as it's not a rejection)... :?


I wouldn't even care if it's that at this point...


and apparently don't care, then maybe you should sign off your TLS account, have a glass of wine, be happy with your decision to go somewhere else, and find something better to do with yourself than what is essentially yelling into a crowd. Because right now you guys and [Kott/the admissions ppl who read this] are just stuck in a vicious cycle of pissing each other off.

tarheel125
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: UNC 2011 Applicants

Postby tarheel125 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:39 pm

Moral_Midgetry wrote:Is it not totally possible that they have already reviewed some of these pending applications? It's a little presumptuous to assume they haven't even read a large number of the applications yet and will read all 2000 or however many of them in two weeks.

It seems the truth is no one really knows the complete process behind how UNC reviews and marks applications with decisions and then notifies the applicants. Everyone ITT needs to chill the fuck out.

edit: Before some of you go through my post history, I'll save you the trouble. Yes, I've already been admitted. However, last cycle I didn't hear until May, so I know how it feels.


Moral, did you get rejected last cycle and reapply?

User avatar
Moral_Midgetry
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 3:29 pm

Re: UNC 2011 Applicants

Postby Moral_Midgetry » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:42 pm

iambeautiful wrote:
Moral_Midgetry wrote:Is it not totally possible that they have already reviewed some of these pending applications? It's a little presumptuous to assume they haven't even read a large number of the applications yet and will read all 2000 or however many of them in two weeks.

It seems the truth is no one really knows the complete process behind how UNC reviews and marks applications with decisions and then notifies the applicants. Everyone ITT needs to chill the fuck out.

edit: Before some of you go through my post history, I'll save you the trouble. Yes, I've already been admitted. However, last cycle I didn't hear until May, so I know how it feels.



Ummm Moral or whatever your name is I was going off what Ms Kott wrote. Anyway, even if I get accepted I'm not going anyway.


I hope you'll consider withdrawing your application to free up a spot for someone who actually wants to go to UNC then.

User avatar
MattThiessen
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Re: UNC 2011 Applicants

Postby MattThiessen » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:48 pm

Waitlisted via e-mail. Just happy to have a decision at this point. As an OOS, it would have probably taken some $$ to get me to attend anyway.

Best of luck to the rest of you guys who are still waiting!

User avatar
East Coast Law
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:41 am

Re: UNC 2011 Applicants

Postby East Coast Law » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:50 pm

edit.
Last edited by East Coast Law on Wed May 04, 2011 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jdemmitt
Posts: 697
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:52 pm

Re: UNC 2011 Applicants

Postby jdemmitt » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:51 pm

Waitlisted. Good luck everyone.

GWdawg
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:34 pm

Re: UNC 2011 Applicants

Postby GWdawg » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:22 pm

Barbie wrote: I'm really glad one of the students pointed out that those of us who "aren't that great" don't DESERVE to know in a decent time frame.


That's actually not what I said or meant. I never said anything about "deserving", actually. Though come to think of it, very few law applicants have ever "deserved" anything in this process. We pay(or paid) our money with our application for their consideration, and that's what we get one way or the other. But that's another argument for a different day. Point is, you're all worried because you're not sure if what you've done has been good enough to get in. If you weren't worried, then you wouldn't be on here stressing all the time and taking out your frustrations on the admissions department at a school which told you up front they'd take a long time. Just relax and be patient, you've all gotten into law schools elsewhere, and you'll all eventually get to be lawyers even if you don't come here. You'll find once you get to law school that where you go to law school matters only for your first job, and then it matters very little (except in basketball season) after that. For those of you that want to wait and aren't irrationally canceling out a good school because they take a little longer to accept you: UNC is worth the wait and a great place to study the law.

As far as this "self-importance" and "entitlement" stuff you guys seem to think runs rampant here, all I can say is that you're flat wrong.

trayball23
Posts: 199
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:34 pm

Re: UNC 2011 Applicants

Postby trayball23 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:02 pm

WL .... god that long as wait for more waiting

avonbarksdale
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:53 pm

Re: UNC 2011 Applicants

Postby avonbarksdale » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:32 pm

GWdawg wrote:
Barbie wrote: I'm really glad one of the students pointed out that those of us who "aren't that great" don't DESERVE to know in a decent time frame.


That's actually not what I said or meant. I never said anything about "deserving", actually. Though come to think of it, very few law applicants have ever "deserved" anything in this process. We pay(or paid) our money with our application for their consideration, and that's what we get one way or the other. But that's another argument for a different day. Point is, you're all worried because you're not sure if what you've done has been good enough to get in. If you weren't worried, then you wouldn't be on here stressing all the time and taking out your frustrations on the admissions department at a school which told you up front they'd take a long time. Just relax and be patient, you've all gotten into law schools elsewhere, and you'll all eventually get to be lawyers even if you don't come here. You'll find once you get to law school that where you go to law school matters only for your first job, and then it matters very little (except in basketball season) after that. For those of you that want to wait and aren't irrationally canceling out a good school because they take a little longer to accept you: UNC is worth the wait and a great place to study the law.

As far as this "self-importance" and "entitlement" stuff you guys seem to think runs rampant here, all I can say is that you're flat wrong.



To all of these UNC apologists... Yes, they do get 4,000 applicants. But guess what?? So do UNC's competitors. And maybe if the admissions committee and Kott spent less time looking over this forum and less time calling admitted students for giving their opinions they may have more time to review applicants. I don't know, just a thought. If you don't want people complaining about you, maybe you should be more effective at your job. And I don't want to hear about this entitlement BS. I am a UNC alum and I was accepted only recently and I WILL NOT BE ATTENDING. I only wanted to get in so I could leverage more money out of a UNC rival. Like I said, I am A UNC ALUM but I cannot let myself attend a school that exhibits such arrogance and disrespect to applicants. The admissions committee is the face of a law school and this committee is essentially exhibiting a nice middle finger to many qualified applicants. I am surprised so many recent admittees are actually considering attending. If Harvard, Duke and Georgetown can respond to applicants in a timely manner, UNC should be able to as well. UNC is not Yale. or Harvard. or even Duke. They can't get away with treating applicants this way. And their rankings provide a stark illustration of this fact. And this is all coming from a UNC alum.

User avatar
YouDontKnowMe
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:09 pm

Re: UNC 2011 Applicants

Postby YouDontKnowMe » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:50 pm

Holy shit. I'm beginning to think of this waiting period as a nice weeding-out strategy, because you guys are craaazyyy.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexandros, DoYouEvenTLS, Google Adsense [Bot], NavyNuke, Yahoo [Bot] and 16 guests