USC 2011

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
mr_toad
Posts: 669
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:08 am

Re: USC 2011

Postby mr_toad » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:48 am

Me too.

User avatar
Xnegd
Posts: 322
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:06 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby Xnegd » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:07 am

DF: 1/14/2010

Know idea what that decision is though.....

User avatar
OklahomasOK
Posts: 394
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby OklahomasOK » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:39 am

DF 1/14 (Auto ding forthcoming)

pereira6
Posts: 604
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:10 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby pereira6 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:05 pm

Burgstaller04 wrote:
modmx wrote:
brosef stalin wrote:This might be fun (apologies if this has been mentioned before): How many 11/22ers have been invited to apply for the Rothman? How many haven't been? Trying to make some sense of this madness.....
I am a 11/22 and I have been. So thats aleast 1
me too


Count me in too, mailed out my essay and resume this morning.

Shloime
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:19 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby Shloime » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:45 pm

pereira6 wrote:
Burgstaller04 wrote:
modmx wrote:
brosef stalin wrote:This might be fun (apologies if this has been mentioned before): How many 11/22ers have been invited to apply for the Rothman? How many haven't been? Trying to make some sense of this madness.....
I am a 11/22 and I have been. So thats aleast 1
me too


Count me in too, mailed out my essay and resume this morning.


Me too. Will be sending in.

crossingforHYS
Posts: 702
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:23 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby crossingforHYS » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:31 pm

1/14 too....I'm scared

edit: anyone have this date and above a 165?

maglialoro
Posts: 281
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:25 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby maglialoro » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:19 pm

-
Last edited by maglialoro on Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
glitter178
Posts: 771
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:21 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby glitter178 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:21 pm

I'm 11/22 and an invite. They could make a decision any time now...

User avatar
birdlaw117
Posts: 2167
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:19 am

Re: USC 2011

Postby birdlaw117 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:21 pm

11/22 and did not receive the Rothman invite... which I was kind of surprised by to be honest :?

maglialoro
Posts: 281
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:25 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby maglialoro » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:22 pm

-
Last edited by maglialoro on Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
JenDarby
Posts: 13324
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:02 am

Re: USC 2011

Postby JenDarby » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:05 pm

Applied 11/24, and still sitting at complete. USC, I defend your football team, even now, against the Ducks all the time here in OR. :(

User avatar
swimmergirl1303
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:26 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby swimmergirl1303 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:44 pm

I went IR 12/6--> IR 12/26

Still chilling not DF. I'm really curious about this DF 12/14 batch. You guys will have to let us know what happens *good luck*!!!

User avatar
Lasers
Posts: 1576
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby Lasers » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:13 pm

1/14 is more than likely a batch of rejections. :cry:

toptwin
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:33 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby toptwin » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:21 pm

Still sitting at complete at 11/9 :?

crossingforHYS
Posts: 702
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:23 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby crossingforHYS » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:30 pm

Lasers wrote:1/14 is more than likely a batch of rejections. :cry:

well...ya I agree...

unless we are waitlisted...we are all reverse split.

User avatar
WonkyPanda
Posts: 346
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby WonkyPanda » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:35 pm

JenDarby wrote:Applied 11/24, and still sitting at complete. USC, I defend your football team, even now, against the Ducks all the time here in OR. :(


Jen, have you tried contacting the admissions to make sure everything is alright? That's a pretty late application to just be sitting at "complete". Unless, they messed up on a lot of people who applied in late november/december and were put into IR extremely fast.

I am still sitting at IR 12/12. :(


EDIT: I read that as 10/24 for some odd reason. Anyways, I'm thinking a lot of people, like me, were put into IR prematurely and they just didn't bother to change it.
Last edited by WonkyPanda on Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
swimmergirl1303
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:26 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby swimmergirl1303 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:35 pm

Hmm I'm a reverse splitter too but didn't get lumped with you guys. Strange!

crossingforHYS
Posts: 702
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:23 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby crossingforHYS » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:40 pm

swimmergirl1303 wrote:Hmm I'm a reverse splitter too but didn't get lumped with you guys. Strange!

maybe you are lucky.....:) be glad that (if we get dinged or wl) that you weren't in the group!

User avatar
Lasers
Posts: 1576
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby Lasers » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:41 pm

sigh...the next few days are gonna suck. :shock:

User avatar
swimmergirl1303
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:26 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby swimmergirl1303 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:16 pm

crossingforHYS wrote:
swimmergirl1303 wrote:Hmm I'm a reverse splitter too but didn't get lumped with you guys. Strange!

maybe you are lucky.....:) be glad that (if we get dinged or wl) that you weren't in the group!


*here's to hoping that we ALL get lucky* :)

User avatar
ads222
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:50 am

Re: USC 2011

Postby ads222 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:27 pm

maglialoro wrote:
glitter178 wrote:I'm 11/22 and an invite. They could make a decision any time now...



But it doesnt seem that anyone that was invited for Rothman has got a decision yet at all. So are they waiting to see who applies? And can choosing not to write the essay have an adverse effect on your app?


I was invited to apply for the Rothman and was accepted, DF 12/8. I decided not to apply for it, though, and thought I was shooting myself in the foot, but I don't think it works that way

User avatar
beachbum
Posts: 2766
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:35 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby beachbum » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:31 pm

Still complete 11/1. I normally like to give schools the benefit of the doubt, but this is ridiculous. Definitely regret wasting my $80.

maglialoro
Posts: 281
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:25 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby maglialoro » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:44 pm

-
Last edited by maglialoro on Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Pink
Posts: 338
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:18 am

Re: USC 2011

Postby Pink » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:44 pm

beachbum wrote:Still complete 11/1. I normally like to give schools the benefit of the doubt, but this is ridiculous. Definitely regret wasting my $80.


That sucks. Glad I have company though ;) Complete 11/8. Still. :oops:

mybrain
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:57 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby mybrain » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:46 pm

Pink wrote:
beachbum wrote:Still complete 11/1. I normally like to give schools the benefit of the doubt, but this is ridiculous. Definitely regret wasting my $80.


That sucks. Glad I have company though ;) Complete 11/8. Still. :oops:


same here. Complete 11/16. no change since..




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AZnative, Daaltaraan, Google [Bot], hellohalo, jdanz, jetaew, lawschoolapp1987, lonola, loslakers, Maaza, mcmviii, notsolawful, pandaaa, sjs12, tdc187, TexasENG, trohara14, vcap180 and 40 guests