USC 2011

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
jtemp320
Posts: 481
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:27 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby jtemp320 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:08 pm

HNSA15 wrote:I beat u all 11/22!!!!!!!!

I don't get it...I visisted, applied for the Rothman, and my numbers are above their 75s. :( I just want to know already!


Ditto

User avatar
apple1234
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:57 am

Re: USC 2011

Postby apple1234 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:11 pm

theavrock wrote:
apple1234 wrote:Dear USC, I've been complete since 1/6. How much longer until I go UR?? :(


I'm still complete 11/12, but I have no chance of getting in so I don't really care.


:shock: :shock:

User avatar
bigjinjapan
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:02 am

Re: USC 2011

Postby bigjinjapan » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:18 pm

Complete 12/22 here. Did USC axe half their admissions staff this year or what?

User avatar
PrayingforHYS
Posts: 303
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:37 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby PrayingforHYS » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:07 am

bigjinjapan wrote:Complete 12/22 here. Did USC axe half their admissions staff this year or what?


Fixed.

Bumi
Posts: 947
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:57 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby Bumi » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:27 am

Complete 11/2. USC's process makes less sense than Emory's.

ht2988
Posts: 482
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:07 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby ht2988 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:52 am

IR since 1/7... anyone else?

jamiLAW
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:13 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby jamiLAW » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:26 pm

I'm IR 2/7 here...every Monday I tell myself that they have to give me a decision before the end of the week since it's almost March, and every Sunday I'm surprised that I still haven't gotten one. I really hope to get my decision next week!

idoubtit
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:22 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby idoubtit » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:47 pm

I submitted my application on Oct. 8th last year and now still didn't hear anything back from them yet (except for the "completion" notice).

I guess either I am at the very bottom of the potentially admitted students, or, the school is acting really slow.

FAR262
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:00 am

Re: USC 2011

Postby FAR262 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:43 pm

ht2988 wrote:IR since 1/7... anyone else?



12/12 here, it's been a long wait

User avatar
swimmergirl1303
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:26 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby swimmergirl1303 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:49 pm

FAR262 wrote:
ht2988 wrote:IR since 1/7... anyone else?



12/12 here, it's been a long wait



12/26 here (first IR 12/6) I applied in October and I visited. I sent 2 LOCIs. None of it seems to help :(

User avatar
Redsgomarchingon
Posts: 457
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby Redsgomarchingon » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:17 pm

maybe we need to try sending LODIs (Letters of declining intent) to give them the hint to hurry up

FiveSermon
Posts: 1507
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:56 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby FiveSermon » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:24 pm

Redsgomarchingon wrote:maybe we need to try sending LODIs (Letters of declining intent) to give them the hint to hurry up


Knowing Cornell it would take them another 6 months to even get to that letter so I don't think it would hurt you.

User avatar
lawandi
Posts: 125
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:32 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby lawandi » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:40 pm

Still sitting at complete 11/08 :(. I've been checking the status checker every day since I submitted on 11/07. That's 104 log-ins.

mybrain
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:57 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby mybrain » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:49 pm

lawandi wrote:Still sitting at complete 11/08 :(. I've been checking the status checker every day since I submitted on 11/07. That's 104 log-ins.

You are not alone..I'm at complete 11/16
I even sent an e-mail asking about my status, and received only a typical message saying that
'too many applicant..slow process...we will let you know when we get any decision on your app...'

Are there any common numbers between people stuck in complete for long time?
My numbers are both at median..how about you?

User avatar
lawandi
Posts: 125
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:32 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby lawandi » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:44 pm

mybrain wrote:
lawandi wrote:Still sitting at complete 11/08 :(. I've been checking the status checker every day since I submitted on 11/07. That's 104 log-ins.

You are not alone..I'm at complete 11/16
I even sent an e-mail asking about my status, and received only a typical message saying that
'too many applicant..slow process...we will let you know when we get any decision on your app...'

Are there any common numbers between people stuck in complete for long time?
My numbers are both at median..how about you?


LSAT above 75th, GPA below 25th. Good to know it's not only splitters stuck at complete.

User avatar
Burgstaller04
Posts: 628
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby Burgstaller04 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:45 pm

Ummmmm, as part of the "In review 11/22" group, I'm astounded to announce that my "In review" date has changed to 2/20. A Sunday? Really USC?

User avatar
mr_toad
Posts: 669
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:08 am

Re: USC 2011

Postby mr_toad » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:00 pm

Not I...
Burgstaller04 wrote:Ummmmm, as part of the "In review 11/22" group, I'm astounded to announce that my "In review" date has changed to 2/20. A Sunday? Really USC?

maglialoro
Posts: 281
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:25 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby maglialoro » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:44 am

-
Last edited by maglialoro on Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
birdlaw117
Posts: 2167
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:19 am

Re: USC 2011

Postby birdlaw117 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:55 am

I'm still 11/22, but maybe this means we're finally going to hear something? I'm still not getting my hopes up

pereira6
Posts: 604
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:10 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby pereira6 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:17 am

mr_toad wrote:Not I...
Burgstaller04 wrote:Ummmmm, as part of the "In review 11/22" group, I'm astounded to announce that my "In review" date has changed to 2/20. A Sunday? Really USC?


Nor I...

User avatar
crankyankees
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:46 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby crankyankees » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:34 am

Burgstaller04 wrote:Ummmmm, as part of the "In review 11/22" group, I'm astounded to announce that my "In review" date has changed to 2/20. A Sunday? Really USC?



2/19 now. hmmm.

User avatar
vermlaw
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:16 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby vermlaw » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:37 am

Redsgomarchingon wrote:maybe we need to try sending LODIs (Letters of declining intent) to give them the hint to hurry up


Haha this is a great idea. Enough of the carrot, time for some stick. I certainly haven't been waiting as long as some of you (IR 1/26), but I am starting to get a little curious.

pereira6
Posts: 604
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:10 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby pereira6 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:38 am

vermlaw wrote:Haha this is a great idea. Enough of the carrot, time for some stick. I certainly haven't been waiting as long as some of you (IR 1/26), but I am starting to get a little curious.


The randomness of their decisions indicates you'll be notified this week of a decision, while us 11/22ers continue to chill.

bdubs
Posts: 3729
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby bdubs » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:55 pm

WTF is going on with USC? Looking at last years graph they seem to be at least a month behind in their decision timeline.

User avatar
kia_sportage
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:30 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby kia_sportage » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:09 pm

Status shows Complete at 2/1/11.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests