USC 2011

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
shnoop

New
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:52 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby shnoop » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:19 pm

I was under the impression that usc gave out homogeneous decisions for people finalized on the same day... I have never heard otherwise... both this year and last

User avatar
Triple_Entendre

New
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:51 am

Re: USC 2011

Postby Triple_Entendre » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:19 pm

shnoop wrote:I was under the impression that usc gave out homogeneous decisions for people finalized on the same day... I have never heard otherwise... both this year and last


this.

User avatar
Cade McNown

Silver
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:54 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby Cade McNown » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Triple_Entendre wrote:
shnoop wrote:I was under the impression that usc gave out homogeneous decisions for people finalized on the same day... I have never heard otherwise... both this year and last


this.


not this. sorry. happened to me last cycle.

shnoop

New
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:52 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby shnoop » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Somebody please verify if decision finalized days are homogeneous or not please ;D

Triple_Entendre wrote:
shnoop wrote:I was under the impression that usc gave out homogeneous decisions for people finalized on the same day... I have never heard otherwise... both this year and last


this.

maglialoro

Bronze
Posts: 281
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:25 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby maglialoro » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:27 pm

-
Last edited by maglialoro on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Triple_Entendre

New
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:51 am

Re: USC 2011

Postby Triple_Entendre » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:29 pm

maglialoro wrote:
shnoop wrote:Somebody please verify if decision finalized days are homogeneous or not please ;D

Triple_Entendre wrote:
shnoop wrote:I was under the impression that usc gave out homogeneous decisions for people finalized on the same day... I have never heard otherwise... both this year and last


this.


I will not say that I do not verify that it is not the case that it is not not homogeneous...or put simply, no one knows


yea, it looks like up until late Feb. all of the decisions were homogeneous. And then after that it was mixed. But who knows this year. I hope we're IN! :D

swimgirl

New
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:41 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby swimgirl » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:34 pm

I was so hoping that the answer to the question regarding acceptances and denials being sent together was NO.

User avatar
Cade McNown

Silver
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:54 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby Cade McNown » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:37 pm

maglialoro wrote:
I will not say that I do not verify that it is not the case that it is not not homogeneous...or put simply, no one knows


Cute, but false. I know. I went DF ding last year on same date others went DF admit and DF waitlist. Full disclosure it was in April. But not all batches are homogenous. FWIW.

Top14Hope

Bronze
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:14 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby Top14Hope » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:38 pm

swimgirl wrote:I was so hoping that the answer to the question regarding acceptances and denials being sent together was NO.


+1

I'm freaking out! It's going to take forever to get to the east coast. Plus, stupid USPS skipped my house today because some ass was parked in front of the mail box.

P.S. Do you think USPS is required to get out of the car so they can deliver the mail, or no, if something(a car) is in the way and they can't simply drive up, then they can skip your house?

User avatar
Burgstaller04

Silver
Posts: 628
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby Burgstaller04 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:44 pm

Top14Hope wrote: stupid USPS skipped my house today because some ass was parked in front of the mail box.

/potato in the tailpipe
/key the car

User avatar
WonkyPanda

Bronze
Posts: 346
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby WonkyPanda » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:45 pm

Checked my mailbox and a letter from USC sat in front of me. My hands were stiff and sweaty as the letter lay restless on the kitchen counter. I slowly rip open the letter and my eyes widen as it says...











Congratulations!!
--ImageRemoved--

wooooo!

Top14Hope

Bronze
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:14 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby Top14Hope » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:46 pm

WonkyPanda wrote:Checked my mailbox and a letter from USC sat in front of me. My hands were stiff and sweaty as the letter lay restless on the kitchen counter. I slowly rip open the letter and my eyes widen as it says...











Congratulations!!
--ImageRemoved--

wooooo!


Nice! Congrats!

I can't believe you made it to the counter. Mine is getting read at the mail box lol.
Last edited by Top14Hope on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Stonewall

Bronze
Posts: 392
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:19 am

Re: USC 2011

Postby Stonewall » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:47 pm

Burgstaller04 wrote:
Top14Hope wrote: stupid USPS skipped my house today because some ass was parked in front of the mail box.

/potato in the tailpipe
/key the car


shovel. Always fun to get creative!

User avatar
Cade McNown

Silver
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:54 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby Cade McNown » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:50 pm

WonkyPanda wrote:Checked my mailbox and a letter from USC sat in front of me. My hands were stiff and sweaty as the letter lay restless on the kitchen counter. I slowly rip open the letter and my eyes widen as it says...











Congratulations!!
--ImageRemoved--

wooooo!


Nice. Congrats! This bodes well for a lot of us too!

swimgirl

New
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:41 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby swimgirl » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:50 pm

Congrats! What state are you in?

User avatar
WonkyPanda

Bronze
Posts: 346
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby WonkyPanda » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:53 pm

swimgirl wrote:Congrats! What state are you in?


I'm about a 25min. drive from USC.

Top14Hope

Bronze
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:14 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby Top14Hope » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:57 pm

So you guys think East Coast DF 2/7 = get letter tomorrow, Sat, or monday?

User avatar
glitter178

Silver
Posts: 773
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:21 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby glitter178 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:58 pm

Is anyone in IR 11/22 under a 168 LSAT? I can't recall at this point.

User avatar
WonkyPanda

Bronze
Posts: 346
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby WonkyPanda » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:59 pm

Top14Hope wrote:So you guys think East Coast DF 2/7 = get letter tomorrow, Sat, or monday?


I'd bank on Saturday earliest.

maglialoro

Bronze
Posts: 281
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:25 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby maglialoro » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:01 pm

-
Last edited by maglialoro on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
santoinettea

Bronze
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:04 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby santoinettea » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:04 pm

maglialoro wrote:
glitter178 wrote:Is anyone in IR 11/22 under a 168 LSAT? I can't recall at this point.


yep...167/3.75


I was IR 11/22 (now IR 02/07 gr)... 167/3.77.

mrbangbam

New
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:03 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby mrbangbam » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:05 pm

Hi guys, registered to give you guys more feedback.

I live 30 mins away from USC. DF 2/7. It's an acceptance. :D

Good luck to you all!

User avatar
Cade McNown

Silver
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:54 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby Cade McNown » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:06 pm

mrbangbam wrote:Hi guys, registered to give you guys more feedback.

I live 30 mins away from USC. DF 2/7. It's an acceptance. :D

Good luck to you all!


Stats?

shnoop

New
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:52 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby shnoop » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:23 pm

DF 2/7 = acceptance

YES!

Why do they have to put it in the small envelope. I almost had a heart attack

User avatar
dpk711

Silver
Posts: 1241
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:24 pm

Re: USC 2011

Postby dpk711 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:24 pm

shnoop wrote:DF 2/7 = acceptance

YES!

Why do they have to put it in the small envelope. I almost had a heart attack


+1



Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests