Harvard 2011 Applicants

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
mcweanis
Posts: 432
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:34 pm

Re: Harvard 2011 Applicants

Postby mcweanis » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:26 pm

me neither.. just trying to be supportive though! i actually don't want harvard because they don't have a social work school, and columbia has a great one and my other options penn and nyu have good ones too. harvard partners with simmons who suck. i want a jd/msw and going to harvard would mess that up.. but.. i still want to! rawr

User avatar
Non-Chalant1
Posts: 852
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Re: Harvard 2011 Applicants

Postby Non-Chalant1 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:31 pm

My fellow 1/10 holds how are you spending our two month anniversary?

User avatar
Knock
Posts: 5152
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: Harvard 2011 Applicants

Postby Knock » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:32 pm

Non-Chalant1 wrote:My fellow 1/10 holds how are you spending our two month anniversary?


:lol:

Confused7
Posts: 660
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:01 pm

Re: Harvard 2011 Applicants

Postby Confused7 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:34 pm

Knock wrote:
Non-Chalant1 wrote:My fellow 1/10 holds how are you spending our two month anniversary?


:lol:


Anyone want to come to Vegas with me tomorrow? :P

User avatar
Knock
Posts: 5152
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: Harvard 2011 Applicants

Postby Knock » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:37 pm

Confused7 wrote:
Knock wrote:
Non-Chalant1 wrote:My fellow 1/10 holds how are you spending our two month anniversary?


:lol:


Anyone want to come to Vegas with me tomorrow? :P


I'm down. Nothing like a weekend in Vegas to prepare you for finals week ;).

User avatar
law_monkey
Posts: 1709
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Re: Harvard 2011 Applicants

Postby law_monkey » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:37 pm

Confused7 wrote:
Knock wrote:
Non-Chalant1 wrote:My fellow 1/10 holds how are you spending our two month anniversary?


:lol:


Anyone want to come to Vegas with me tomorrow? :P


Ahhhh <3 you all!!! 1/10s will conquer! JR just forgot to read the memo on that one, but he'll get to it soon! :D

User avatar
arkansawyer
Posts: 222
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:11 pm

Re: Harvard 2011 Applicants

Postby arkansawyer » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:38 pm

law_monkey wrote:
arkansawyer wrote::(


Why the sad face arkansawyer? :(


I'm just getting bummed out by the whole situation. Anyway you game it, this last batch of jr2s was last big hurrah. We're scrambling for peanuts, and I'd really hoped to have had a jr1 by now.

subtle
Posts: 927
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:43 am

Re: Harvard 2011 Applicants

Postby subtle » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Non-Chalant1 wrote:My fellow 1/10 holds how are you spending our two month anniversary?



Youuuuuuuuuuu. Let's celebrate St. Patricks day. Just sayin'.

neonx
Posts: 1025
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:36 pm

Re: Harvard 2011 Applicants

Postby neonx » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:40 pm

subtle wrote:
Non-Chalant1 wrote:My fellow 1/10 holds how are you spending our two month anniversary?



Youuuuuuuuuuu. Let's celebrate St. Patricks day. Just sayin'.


This thread makes me depressed. It's Thursday. Let's do a pre-Bar Review special.

subtle
Posts: 927
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:43 am

Re: Harvard 2011 Applicants

Postby subtle » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:41 pm

neonx wrote:
subtle wrote:
Non-Chalant1 wrote:My fellow 1/10 holds how are you spending our two month anniversary?



Youuuuuuuuuuu. Let's celebrate St. Patricks day. Just sayin'.


This thread makes me depressed. It's Thursday. Let's do a pre-Bar Review special.



Why does it make you depressed? I'm probably going out tonight. I might drunk PM you.

User avatar
timmna
Posts: 524
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:15 am

Re: Harvard 2011 Applicants

Postby timmna » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:45 pm

law_monkey wrote:
Confused7 wrote:
Knock wrote:
Non-Chalant1 wrote:My fellow 1/10 holds how are you spending our two month anniversary?


:lol:


Anyone want to come to Vegas with me tomorrow? :P


Ahhhh <3 you all!!! 1/10s will conquer! JR just forgot to read the memo on that one, but he'll get to it soon! :D


Maybe if it's my two month anniversary and he forgets to call, he's just not that into me.

WestOfTheRest
Posts: 1412
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:10 pm

Re: Harvard 2011 Applicants

Postby WestOfTheRest » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:46 pm

arkansawyer wrote:
law_monkey wrote:
arkansawyer wrote::(


Why the sad face arkansawyer? :(


I'm just getting bummed out by the whole situation. Anyway you game it, this last batch of jr2s was last big hurrah. We're scrambling for peanuts, and I'd really hoped to have had a jr1 by now.

you and me both brother.

neonx
Posts: 1025
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:36 pm

Re: Harvard 2011 Applicants

Postby neonx » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:51 pm

subtle wrote:
neonx wrote:
subtle wrote:
Non-Chalant1 wrote:My fellow 1/10 holds how are you spending our two month anniversary?



Youuuuuuuuuuu. Let's celebrate St. Patricks day. Just sayin'.


This thread makes me depressed. It's Thursday. Let's do a pre-Bar Review special.



Why does it make you depressed? I'm probably going out tonight. I might drunk PM you.


I'm all about the drunk PM! But seriously, when are meeting? I am determined to cling onto you like a token gay.

User avatar
agora139
Posts: 247
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:14 pm

Re: Harvard 2011 Applicants

Postby agora139 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:52 pm

CastleRock wrote:
arkansawyer wrote:
law_monkey wrote:
arkansawyer wrote::(


Why the sad face arkansawyer? :(


I'm just getting bummed out by the whole situation. Anyway you game it, this last batch of jr2s was last big hurrah. We're scrambling for peanuts, and I'd really hoped to have had a jr1 by now.

you and me both brother.

okay im becoming more attached to the idea of a hail mary LOCI. im scurred.

User avatar
Non-Chalant1
Posts: 852
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Re: Harvard 2011 Applicants

Postby Non-Chalant1 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:00 pm

subtle wrote:
Non-Chalant1 wrote:My fellow 1/10 holds how are you spending our two month anniversary?



Youuuuuuuuuuu. Let's celebrate St. Patricks day. Just sayin'.

You talking Saturday? Or the real day? I'm down for both lol.

subtle
Posts: 927
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:43 am

Re: Harvard 2011 Applicants

Postby subtle » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:38 pm

Non-Chalant1 wrote:
subtle wrote:
Non-Chalant1 wrote:My fellow 1/10 holds how are you spending our two month anniversary?



Youuuuuuuuuuu. Let's celebrate St. Patricks day. Just sayin'.

You talking Saturday? Or the real day? I'm down for both lol.



Bothhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It's not alcoholism. It's called senior year. But for real, I don't have Friday class or work. So both. Lemme know. PM me yo' digits.

karcirate
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:51 pm

Re: Harvard 2011 Applicants

Postby karcirate » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:20 am

tikiman6 wrote:So is the email saying your file has been completed after JR1 is standard practice?


Same thing happened to me (Complete email 2 days after my JR1), and I got my JR2 this past Monday.

misspoopers
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Re: Harvard 2011 Applicants

Postby misspoopers » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:28 am

Another Friday, and maybe we'll get some rejections and holds today?

Are you going to pull the plug on me today, Harvard, or gonna keep me on life support a little while longer, hm? :cry: :cry: :cry:

tipler4213
Posts: 634
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 11:16 am

Re: Harvard 2011 Applicants

Postby tipler4213 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:31 am

misspoopers wrote:Another Friday, and maybe we'll get some rejections and holds today?

Are you going to pull the plug on me today, Harvard, or gonna keep me on life support a little while longer, hm? :cry: :cry: :cry:


Option 3: JR1 emails!

subtle
Posts: 927
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:43 am

Re: Harvard 2011 Applicants

Postby subtle » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:33 am

tipler4213 wrote:
misspoopers wrote:Another Friday, and maybe we'll get some rejections and holds today?

Are you going to pull the plug on me today, Harvard, or gonna keep me on life support a little while longer, hm? :cry: :cry: :cry:


Option 3: JR1 emails!


At least someone is optimistic.

Confused7
Posts: 660
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:01 pm

Re: Harvard 2011 Applicants

Postby Confused7 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:38 am

Finished JR1...gahh....I have no idea where to go from here. I can understand now when people say it's the most terrifying interview of their lives. :(

jcn4
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:41 pm

Re: Harvard 2011 Applicants

Postby jcn4 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:39 am

Has anyone who got their JR2 this week gotten anything in the mail or their admitted students website info yet?

subtle
Posts: 927
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:43 am

Re: Harvard 2011 Applicants

Postby subtle » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:40 am

Good luck!

One of these days Harvard will remember that I am patiently waiting over here.

WestOfTheRest
Posts: 1412
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:10 pm

Re: Harvard 2011 Applicants

Postby WestOfTheRest » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:42 am

subtle wrote:Good luck!

One of these days Harvard will remember that I am patiently waiting over here.

The two of us can keep fooling ourselves. :(

User avatar
mcweanis
Posts: 432
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:34 pm

Re: Harvard 2011 Applicants

Postby mcweanis » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:43 am

don't dings usually come out on fridays? is that for everyone or just those who have had jr1




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AustinLu, lazarzhr and 15 guests