GULC Waiting Thread

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
MPeterson
Posts: 107
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:52 am

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby MPeterson » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:16 pm

absolutazn87 wrote:Just checked my mail. Still nothing. 11/2 complete.

:(

11/2 complete, too. Do they not have an "under review" label?

ilovemulch
Posts: 366
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:24 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby ilovemulch » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:33 pm

cardinals1989 wrote:
kak5n wrote:
Entchen wrote:
thedude221 wrote:My status has been updated to 11/8


+1 dammit. Was really hoping the 11/4 was going to be a final update.


+1. 10/21 --> 11/4 --> 11/8. I just checked again when I saw the message above and saw it had changed... praying it's the final decision.


Those are my exact dates as well.


+1!!!! ahhhhh

User avatar
Deuce
Posts: 1048
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:12 am

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby Deuce » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:39 pm

^^^ might be the best name I've seen on TLS :lol:

ilovemulch
Posts: 366
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:24 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby ilovemulch » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:44 pm

Deuce wrote:^^^ might be the best name I've seen on TLS :lol:


who me?? Awwww thanks, Deuce! Did you also take june LSAT? I came up with it while I was still delirious from that test I think, haha.

4102011
Posts: 1724
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby 4102011 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:45 pm

Just checked my mail and the letter was there! It comes on super pretty paper <3

User avatar
Deuce
Posts: 1048
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:12 am

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby Deuce » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:47 pm

ilovemulch wrote:
Deuce wrote:^^^ might be the best name I've seen on TLS :lol:


who me?? Awwww thanks, Deuce! Did you also take june LSAT? I came up with it while I was still delirious from that test I think, haha.


Hahaha yea I did, I was kind of wondering if it had anything to do with that LG... that was a strange one for sure

User avatar
absolutazn87
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:16 am

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby absolutazn87 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:48 pm

dulcatis wrote:Just checked my mail and the letter was there! It comes on super pretty paper <3


Congrats!! :)

User avatar
hipstermafia
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby hipstermafia » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:49 pm

dulcatis wrote:Just checked my mail and the letter was there! It comes on super pretty paper <3


mega congrats dulc!!!

minuit
Posts: 611
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:39 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby minuit » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:49 pm

dulcatis wrote:Just checked my mail and the letter was there! It comes on super pretty paper <3


congratulations!

User avatar
swimmergirl1303
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:26 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby swimmergirl1303 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:14 pm

Deuce wrote:
ilovemulch wrote:
Deuce wrote:^^^ might be the best name I've seen on TLS :lol:


who me?? Awwww thanks, Deuce! Did you also take june LSAT? I came up with it while I was still delirious from that test I think, haha.


Hahaha yea I did, I was kind of wondering if it had anything to do with that LG... that was a strange one for sure



+ 1

User avatar
artichoke
Posts: 760
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:20 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby artichoke » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:23 pm

dulcatis wrote:Just checked my mail and the letter was there! It comes on super pretty paper <3


Congrats! So happy for you!!

User avatar
daisyduke
Posts: 310
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:22 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby daisyduke » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:26 pm

I have been lurking around this site for quite awhile and just decided to join in the fun (or stress). I was in the 11/2 group and received my acceptance letter in the mail on Saturday!

Good Luck everyone!

4102011
Posts: 1724
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby 4102011 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:29 pm

artichoke wrote:
dulcatis wrote:Just checked my mail and the letter was there! It comes on super pretty paper <3


Congrats! So happy for you!!


Thaaanks everyone :)

& I will be seeing you in the UMich thread :)

minuit
Posts: 611
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:39 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby minuit » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:31 pm

daisyduke wrote:I have been lurking around this site for quite awhile and just decided to join in the fun (or stress). I was in the 11/2 group and received my acceptance letter in the mail on Saturday!

Good Luck everyone!


congrats to you, as well! :)

MM326
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:34 am

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby MM326 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:38 pm

dulcatis wrote:
artichoke wrote:
dulcatis wrote:Just checked my mail and the letter was there! It comes on super pretty paper <3


Congrats! So happy for you!!


Thaaanks everyone :)

& I will be seeing you in the UMich thread :)


Congrats!! Can I ask when you applied/went complete the first time?

User avatar
artichoke
Posts: 760
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:20 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby artichoke » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:38 pm

dulcatis wrote:
artichoke wrote:
dulcatis wrote:Just checked my mail and the letter was there! It comes on super pretty paper <3


Congrats! So happy for you!!


Thaaanks everyone :)

& I will be seeing you in the UMich thread :)


Of course. Stressed about that one to the max. As I'm sure you are as well. Good luck :)

4102011
Posts: 1724
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby 4102011 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:41 pm

I applied 10/10, complete 10/12, decision today :) Letter dated 11/1 (last complete date=11/2), and was sent on 11/5.

Mich=the next frontier of freaking out.

User avatar
gatorgirl4life
Posts: 354
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:06 am

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby gatorgirl4life » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:55 pm

eliekedourie wrote:So I have an application complete at 11/3. I've seen a lot of 11/2, but does anyone else have 11/3? Also, for those who have received a decision, how many times did your status check update before you received a decision?

Basically...is there any info I can glean from this 11/3?


Me! and idk, but I wish i knew! lol

User avatar
beleaguer
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:00 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby beleaguer » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:02 pm

dulcatis wrote:I applied 10/10, complete 10/12, decision today :) Letter dated 11/1 (last complete date=11/2), and was sent on 11/5.

Mich=the next frontier of freaking out.



ahhh congrats dulcatis! :]

User avatar
Excellence = a Habit
Posts: 1021
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby Excellence = a Habit » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:17 pm

dulcatis wrote:Just checked my mail and the letter was there! It comes on super pretty paper <3


Congratulations!!

User avatar
The Stig
Posts: 567
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:27 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby The Stig » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:18 pm

dulcatis wrote:I applied 10/10, complete 10/12, decision today :) Letter dated 11/1 (last complete date=11/2), and was sent on 11/5.

Mich=the next frontier of freaking out.


it's about time! congrats! :)

User avatar
swimmergirl1303
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:26 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby swimmergirl1303 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:31 pm

Congrats!!!!

acrossthelake
Posts: 4431
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby acrossthelake » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:39 pm

Gtown has still not acknowledged that I applied.

User avatar
hipstermafia
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby hipstermafia » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:42 pm

acrossthelake wrote:Gtown has still not acknowledged that I applied.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIIxlgcuQRU

User avatar
Sentry
Posts: 1235
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:38 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby Sentry » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:43 pm

hipstermafia wrote:
acrossthelake wrote:Gtown has still not acknowledged that I applied.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIIxlgcuQRU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOVeDwFLd1Q&feature=related




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: lawlawland16, MSNbot Media, pizzagoblin and 12 guests