GULC Waiting Thread

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
cigrainger
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:34 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby cigrainger » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:57 pm

Tiva wrote:
seancooksey07 wrote:
tkgrrett wrote:Lol.. Complete date updated again. That makes 10/08, 10/13, 10/22 and now 10/26.


Exact same update dates for me. I also obsessively track my date changes. It adds about a half hour to my morning routine.

+1

I even find myself checking those that I know will have no movement on.

Someone needs to write a script that logs into your various status checkers and outputs the current status into a single webpage.


Someone did. It got banned by LSAC because they saw it as 'attacking their servers'.

User avatar
ArchRoark
Posts: 1000
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:53 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby ArchRoark » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:06 am

cigrainger wrote:
Tiva wrote:
seancooksey07 wrote:
tkgrrett wrote:Lol.. Complete date updated again. That makes 10/08, 10/13, 10/22 and now 10/26.


Exact same update dates for me. I also obsessively track my date changes. It adds about a half hour to my morning routine.

+1

I even find myself checking those that I know will have no movement on.

Someone needs to write a script that logs into your various status checkers and outputs the current status into a single webpage.


Someone did. It got banned by LSAC because they saw it as 'attacking their servers'.


I see. Yah, I suppose knowing the type A peeps that flock to these forums/law school, people would just spam the script over and over.

dlpelletier
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby dlpelletier » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:11 am

The script was a good idea though. Glad to see I'm not alone in the obsessive checking. Scheduled my interview meeting Thursday morning hope it keeps the process moving. Guess I'll wait and see.

User avatar
LegallyBlonde923
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:35 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby LegallyBlonde923 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:14 am

when tom petty said 'waiting is the hardest part' he was clearly talking about GULC
Last edited by LegallyBlonde923 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yokel810
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:36 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby yokel810 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:22 pm

I applied RD on October 1st. Got an acceptance letter in the mail tonight. Good luck everyone!

minuit
Posts: 611
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:39 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby minuit » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:24 pm

wow! congrats!! :)

User avatar
MillerTime
Posts: 269
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:55 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby MillerTime » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:26 pm

yokel810 wrote:I applied RD on October 1st. Got an acceptance letter in the mail tonight. Good luck everyone!


Wow, congrats! Did your status checker change from "application complete" to indicate a decision had been made?

User avatar
ihp12
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:33 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby ihp12 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Congrats!

Look like us Ed-ers should see some movement in the next couple days

User avatar
dbrddr
Posts: 287
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:24 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby dbrddr » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:42 pm

I applied on 10/01, as well, but no letter today. GULC hates me :)

(in other words, *tagged*)

User avatar
hipstermafia
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby hipstermafia » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:44 pm

dbrddr wrote:I applied on 10/01, as well, but no letter today. GULC hates me :)

(in other words, *tagged*)


Same. Last year status checkers changed to 'decision rendered' and letters came in the mail a few days later.

yokel810
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:36 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby yokel810 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:06 pm

evandm wrote:
yokel810 wrote:I applied RD on October 1st. Got an acceptance letter in the mail tonight. Good luck everyone!


Wow, congrats! Did your status checker change from "application complete" to indicate a decision had been made?


Nope. My status checker still says application completed. 10/26. The letter was postmarked yesterday.

User avatar
cigrainger
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:34 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby cigrainger » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:06 pm

yokel810 wrote:I applied RD on October 1st. Got an acceptance letter in the mail tonight. Good luck everyone!


Congraaaats!! I applied 10/2. I expect my letter tomorrow. ;)

User avatar
hipstermafia
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby hipstermafia » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:10 pm

yokel810 wrote:
Nope. My status checker still says application completed. 10/26. The letter was postmarked yesterday.


That is awesome. where are you?

4102011
Posts: 1724
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby 4102011 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:11 pm

hipstermafia wrote:
yokel810 wrote:
Nope. My status checker still says application completed. 10/26. The letter was postmarked yesterday.


That is awesome. where are you?


+1

I went and checked my mail but nothing .___.

User avatar
cigrainger
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:34 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby cigrainger » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:14 pm

dulcatis wrote:
hipstermafia wrote:
yokel810 wrote:
Nope. My status checker still says application completed. 10/26. The letter was postmarked yesterday.


That is awesome. where are you?


+1

I went and checked my mail but nothing .___.


Check again! :twisted:

User avatar
cigrainger
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:34 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby cigrainger » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:56 am

hipstermafia wrote:
yokel810 wrote:
Nope. My status checker still says application completed. 10/26. The letter was postmarked yesterday.


That is awesome. where are you?


^^

User avatar
LegallyBlonde923
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:35 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby LegallyBlonde923 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:10 pm

so, they sent out ONE acceptance?

User avatar
hipstermafia
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby hipstermafia » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:12 pm

LegallyBlonde923 wrote:so, they sent out ONE acceptance?

User avatar
SilverE2
Posts: 931
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:04 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby SilverE2 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:12 pm

LegallyBlonde923 wrote:so, they sent out ONE acceptance?


Lol sure seems like it.

User avatar
hipstermafia
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby hipstermafia » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:15 pm

SilverE2 wrote:
LegallyBlonde923 wrote:so, they sent out ONE acceptance?


Lol sure seems like it.


I'm giving it until tomorrow to see if anyone else gets a letter, if not i'm calling a flame.

User avatar
Sentry
Posts: 1235
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:38 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby Sentry » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:23 pm

LegallyBlonde923 wrote:
Ildeuce wrote:
LegallyBlonde923 wrote:Has anyone else's status not updated for a long time? What does it all meannnn


It's a double rainbow.


haha sweet someone knew what i was referencing... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI&feature=related

thanks for the reality check hipstermafia... i need to take a big deep breath and chill out haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX0D4oZwCsA

User avatar
LegallyBlonde923
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:35 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby LegallyBlonde923 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:30 pm

Sentry wrote:
LegallyBlonde923 wrote:
Ildeuce wrote:
LegallyBlonde923 wrote:Has anyone else's status not updated for a long time? What does it all meannnn


It's a double rainbow.


haha sweet someone knew what i was referencing... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI&feature=related

thanks for the reality check hipstermafia... i need to take a big deep breath and chill out haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX0D4oZwCsA


YESSS. almost better than: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw

Calling for a photo of this acceptance letter please... I need to stop lifting my mail slot and peeping in... I'm getting carpal tunnel

005618502
Posts: 2577
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby 005618502 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:45 pm

results should be coming in! when people get acceptances/waitlists/denials it would be great if your comfortable also posting your numbers

User avatar
ihp12
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:33 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby ihp12 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:47 pm

jt1341 wrote:results should be coming in! when people get acceptances/waitlists/denials it would be great if your comfortable also posting your numbers


Are you speculating that they should be coming in or did you call the admin office?

005618502
Posts: 2577
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Re: GULC Waiting Thread

Postby 005618502 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:49 pm

ihp12 wrote:
jt1341 wrote:results should be coming in! when people get acceptances/waitlists/denials it would be great if your comfortable also posting your numbers


Are you speculating that they should be coming in or did you call the admin office?


People who sent ED a while ago should be getting responses right? I guess speculating would be the answer




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Christinabruin, Google Adsense [Bot], l3g@l33s3, Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests