Penn ED Waiting Thread

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
beachbum

Re: Penn ED Waiting Thread

Postby beachbum » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:48 pm

I'll be here with all you Penn people. It may be the wrong school (Duke EDers? Is anyone out there?), but it sure beats studying for finals.

r6_philly

Postby r6_philly » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:49 pm

beachbum wrote:I'll be here with all you Penn people. It may be the wrong school (Duke EDers? Is anyone out there?), but it sure beats studying for finals.

You again! :D I am stilling waiting on Duke too. Well, not actively waiting, but still would like a decision soon.

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:53 pm

r6_philly wrote:
beachbum wrote:I'll be here with all you Penn people. It may be the wrong school (Duke EDers? Is anyone out there?), but it sure beats studying for finals.

You again! :D I am stilling waiting on Duke too. Well, not actively waiting, but still would like a decision soon.

Yep, Duke doesn't seem to have its own ED support group (haha), so I gotta live vicariously through you Penn kids. It is what it is, though it makes me feel much better about stressin over this kinda stuff.

shanshan333

Postby shanshan333 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:55 pm

beachbum wrote:
r6_philly wrote:

Yep, Duke doesn't seem to have its own ED support group (haha), so I gotta live vicariously through you Penn kids. It is what it is, though it makes me feel much better about stressin over this kinda stuff.

Haha I think you're hilarious. Your desperation is definitely on par with what is going on in this thread. Myself and a few others are literally down to the wire. Pressure= on.

r6_philly

Postby r6_philly » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:57 pm

beachbum wrote:
r6_philly wrote:

Penn prides itself for being collegial. Even the potential students carry this trait. And the current student even more so ;) :mrgreen:

achilles

Postby achilles » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:02 am

beachbum, if you don't get into Duke, you're welcome at Penn :)

good luck amkid and shan!

silly101

Postby silly101 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:04 am

achilles wrote:beachbum, if you don't get into Duke, you're welcome at Penn :)

+1
to both

HeavenWood

Postby HeavenWood » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:05 am

silly101 wrote:

+1
to both

shanshan333

Postby shanshan333 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:10 am

<333 finally some love in the Penn thread!! I think we got a good thing going guys... DONT RUIN IT PENN!

amkid100

Postby amkid100 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:28 am

shanshan333 wrote:<333 finally some love in the Penn thread!! I think we got a good thing going guys... DONT RUIN IT PENN!

+a bagillion.

thanks for the well-wishing. good night and good luck to all! (including mr. duke)

silly101

Postby silly101 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:32 am

amkid100 wrote:
thanks for the well-wishing. good night and good luck to all! (including mr. duke)

haha

loptimist

Postby loptimist » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:13 am

HeavenWood wrote:
silly101 wrote:

+1
to both

why you guys keep leaving me behind... i need a call too!

whewehwehwehwehwhewhehw

achilles

Postby achilles » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:26 am

loptimist wrote:why you guys keep leaving me behind... i need a call too!

whewehwehwehwehwhewhehw

**sends lucky penn vibes to loptimist**

not gonna lie, i've been on the bookstore website for about 30 minutes. must buy obnoxious presents for my family! mainly because i haven't started christmas shopping. this is the most ridiculous item i've found so far:

--LinkRemoved--

loptimist

Postby loptimist » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:29 am

achilles wrote:**sends lucky penn vibes to loptimist**

not gonna lie, i've been on the bookstore website for about 30 minutes. must buy obnoxious presents for my family! mainly because i haven't started christmas shopping. this is the most ridiculous item i've found so far:

--LinkRemoved--

thanks but... that for $400????? ... thought it consists of bit of gold .... but not...

university bookstores are for profit corporates!

HeavenWood

Postby HeavenWood » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:35 am

loptimist wrote:

--LinkRemoved--

thanks but... that for $400????? ... thought it consists of bit of gold .... but not...

My grandfather wants a Penn Law hoodie.

Dex

Postby Dex » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:40 am

HeavenWood wrote:
loptimist wrote:

--LinkRemoved--

Your grandfather wants a hoodie?

That sounds picture worthy.

sem5117

Postby sem5117 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:44 am

achilles wrote:
loptimist wrote:why you guys keep leaving me behind... i need a call too!

whewehwehwehwehwhewhehw

**sends lucky penn vibes to loptimist**

--LinkRemoved--

Getting your picture with the Benjamin Franklin bench statue on campus is better haha. I'm most looking forward to the Ralph Lauren Penn polo...

r6_philly

Postby r6_philly » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:38 am

Dex wrote:
HeavenWood wrote:
loptimist wrote:

--LinkRemoved--

Your grandfather wants a hoodie?

That sounds picture worthy.

Hoodies are 25% off for the next week in the store. There are lot more stuff in the actual bookstore, they don't show everything on the site.

There are RL hoodies and sweaters for less than the polo. You guys will love the book store. I sank half a paycheck in that place :lol:

dabomb75

Postby dabomb75 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:10 am

Count me in for the need a Friday call or despair group

amkid100

Postby amkid100 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:08 pm

oh boy, i can't wait for this to be over. i've been so unproductive at work the past week.

penn0Ler

Postby penn0Ler » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:09 pm

HeavenWood wrote:
loptimist wrote:

--LinkRemoved--

There are way more Penn Law things for sale here: http://www.zazzle.com/pennlawstore

Everything is customizable, and there are hundreds of different options, since stuff is made to order. I don't think they can sell stuff regularly on campus because of the bookstore's contract with the school.

Dex

Postby Dex » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:18 pm

amkid100 wrote:oh boy, i can't wait for this to be over. i've been so unproductive at work the past week.

Hah for real - this has to be the worst finals week ever. At this point I just want to know either way so I can stop neurotically checking everything.

amkid100

Postby amkid100 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:19 pm

Dex wrote:
amkid100 wrote:oh boy, i can't wait for this to be over. i've been so unproductive at work the past week.

Hah for real - this has to be the worst finals week ever. At this point I just want to know either way so I can stop neurotically checking everything.

truth! i honestly don't really even care that much about going to penn, just want to know.

achilles

Postby achilles » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:41 pm

amkid100 wrote:truth! i honestly don't really even care that much about going to penn

Shunnnnnnn

r6_philly

Postby r6_philly » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:43 pm

How many of your ED still standing? Any status updates today?

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”