Duke NOT Priority Track

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
hipstermafia
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Re: Duke NOT Priority Track

Postby hipstermafia » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:31 pm

also updated to 2/11, hmmmm..

crossingforHYS
Posts: 702
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:23 pm

Re: Duke NOT Priority Track

Postby crossingforHYS » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:31 pm

r6_philly wrote:Maybe they are going through the earlier "holds" after seeing the whole pool. I was 10/11.

Good luck guys!

Thank you!!! Crossing my fingers....if I don't get in...I do ask for pictures of the asw...so I can live through you :)

miracle2011
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:51 pm

Re: Duke NOT Priority Track

Postby miracle2011 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:32 pm

Lets hope tomorrow is the day!

Wait, do all decisions come via email regardless of accept/reject/WL?

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Duke NOT Priority Track

Postby r6_philly » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:34 pm

crossingforHYS wrote:
r6_philly wrote:Maybe they are going through the earlier "holds" after seeing the whole pool. I was 10/11.

Good luck guys!

Thank you!!! Crossing my fingers....if I don't get in...I do ask for pictures of the asw...so I can live through you :)


Ha you go see it yourself! I am going to be at the Penn ASW natually (same days). I will make an individual visit maybe after I go to the UVa open house.

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Duke NOT Priority Track

Postby r6_philly » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:35 pm

hipstermafia wrote:also updated to 2/11, hmmmm..


I will make sure to stop to congrat you tomorrow night? :)

User avatar
hipstermafia
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Re: Duke NOT Priority Track

Postby hipstermafia » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:36 pm

when is duke asw?

(this post will be funny tomorrow after i'm waitlisted)

User avatar
hipstermafia
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Re: Duke NOT Priority Track

Postby hipstermafia » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:36 pm

r6_philly wrote:
hipstermafia wrote:also updated to 2/11, hmmmm..


I will make sure to stop to congrat you tomorrow night? :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: fingers crossed!!

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Duke NOT Priority Track

Postby r6_philly » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:38 pm

hipstermafia wrote:when is duke asw?

(this post will be funny tomorrow after i'm waitlisted)


3/25-26 exact same dates as Penn. They only have 1 as well. Make sense since both school have small classes and probably have less cross admits as MV.

User avatar
hipstermafia
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Re: Duke NOT Priority Track

Postby hipstermafia » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:40 pm

r6_philly wrote:
hipstermafia wrote:when is duke asw?

(this post will be funny tomorrow after i'm waitlisted)


3/25-26 exact same dates as Penn. They only have 1 as well. Make sense since both school have small classes and probably have less cross admits as MV.

ah, yes. well i can't make that anyway so ohhhh well!

BeachandRun23
Posts: 328
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:20 am

Re: Duke NOT Priority Track

Postby BeachandRun23 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:17 am

2/11 also here....

User avatar
beachbum
Posts: 2766
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:35 pm

Re: Duke NOT Priority Track

Postby beachbum » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:33 am

Just wanna wish everyone good luck. Hopefully some of you will see the light and choose to attend. :D

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Duke NOT Priority Track

Postby r6_philly » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:34 am

beachbum wrote:Just wanna wish everyone good luck. Hopefully some of you will see the light and choose to attend. :D


lol I like your spirit.

User avatar
beachbum
Posts: 2766
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:35 pm

Re: Duke NOT Priority Track

Postby beachbum » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:42 am

r6_philly wrote:
beachbum wrote:Just wanna wish everyone good luck. Hopefully some of you will see the light and choose to attend. :D


lol I like your spirit.


haha, I think I'm gonna be one of those guys who's much closer to his grad school than to his UG. All the work and research I did to get into Duke makes it a much better prize than my UG, which was just kinda... there.

But yeah, Go Devils. And suck it, UNC.

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Duke NOT Priority Track

Postby r6_philly » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:44 am

beachbum wrote:
r6_philly wrote:
beachbum wrote:Just wanna wish everyone good luck. Hopefully some of you will see the light and choose to attend. :D


lol I like your spirit.


haha, I think I'm gonna be one of those guys who's much closer to his grad school than to his UG. All the work and research I did to get into Duke makes it a much better prize than my UG, which was just kinda... there.

But yeah, Go Devils. And suck it, UNC.


We are very alike in that matter, only I am for Penn. I feel very connected to the grad school, I went to my ug because it's the most sensible choice within commuting distance. I will be just as much connected to my law school, whatever it may be lol

miracle2011
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:51 pm

Re: Duke NOT Priority Track

Postby miracle2011 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:14 pm

Any movement yet?

BeachedBrit
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:30 am

Re: Duke NOT Priority Track

Postby BeachedBrit » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:35 pm

So any RD, UR in Nov. people heard yet?

miracle2011
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:51 pm

Re: Duke NOT Priority Track

Postby miracle2011 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:31 pm

What time did people get in last Saturday?

Also, isn't it weird that they send emails on the weekend?

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Duke NOT Priority Track

Postby r6_philly » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:32 pm

miracle2011 wrote:What time did people get in last Saturday?

Also, isn't it weird that they send emails on the weekend?


I got it at 5:30 ET

BeachandRun23
Posts: 328
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:20 am

Re: Duke NOT Priority Track

Postby BeachandRun23 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:04 pm

miracle2011 wrote:What time did people get in last Saturday?

Also, isn't it weird that they send emails on the weekend?


I think there were emails sent out last sunday too.

User avatar
hipstermafia
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Re: Duke NOT Priority Track

Postby hipstermafia » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:28 pm

nothing yet...

User avatar
suspicious android
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:54 pm

Re: Duke NOT Priority Track

Postby suspicious android » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:49 pm

strange, I would have thought a big wave of waitlist/rejections was gonna come out today with all the people (like me) who finally got an update after 4 months.

User avatar
hipstermafia
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Re: Duke NOT Priority Track

Postby hipstermafia » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:51 pm

suspicious android wrote:strange, I would have thought a big wave of waitlist/rejections was gonna come out today with all the people (like me) who finally got an update after 4 months.

same

crossingforHYS
Posts: 702
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:23 pm

Re: Duke NOT Priority Track

Postby crossingforHYS » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:55 pm

tomorrow is another day

User avatar
Hannibal
Posts: 2213
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Re: Duke NOT Priority Track

Postby Hannibal » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:00 pm

crossingforHYS wrote:tomorrow is another day


No it's not, it's a Sunday

crossingforHYS
Posts: 702
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:23 pm

Re: Duke NOT Priority Track

Postby crossingforHYS » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:12 pm

Hannibal wrote:
crossingforHYS wrote:tomorrow is another day


No it's not, it's a Sunday

Yes it is, in terms of waiting.

It may be a special day but a day nevertheless, they have sent out stuff on sundays.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], blahblah123 and 12 guests