Fordham 2011

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
blacklawboss
Posts: 522
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: Fordham 2011

Postby blacklawboss » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:35 pm

Gotti wrote:
Chris Ross wrote:
bigredforlaw wrote:I was obsessively checking my status checkers at work and my fordham one literally just within the last 15 minutes from complete on 01/14 to complete 2/22...what's it mean??


I think they have several internal updates...mine changed from 1/14 to 2/15 last week. Has anyone gotten a sense of how many times it changes before decisions are made?

mine changed 3 times. the last one was 1/13 and i got my acceptance 2/1


I'm only on my second update 2/15 hope they let me know or put me out of my misery soon!

User avatar
ilovesf
Posts: 11743
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:20 pm

Re: Fordham 2011

Postby ilovesf » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:13 pm

Aaaand I'm still 11/23! I wish they would update my date at least!

User avatar
lawfreak
Posts: 365
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:42 pm

Re: Fordham 2011

Postby lawfreak » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:35 pm

Fuck Fordham! How do I get this shithole off my posts list? I don't want to have to see Fordham pop up on the list every time there's a new post. Is there a way to remove it from my "view your posts" list?

User avatar
Gotti
Posts: 3436
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Re: Fordham 2011

Postby Gotti » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:11 pm

lawfreak wrote:Fuck Fordham! How do I get this shithole off my posts list? I don't want to have to see Fordham pop up on the list every time there's a new post. Is there a way to remove it from my "view your posts" list?

Image

FiveSermon
Posts: 1507
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:56 pm

Re: Fordham 2011

Postby FiveSermon » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:46 pm

lawfreak wrote:Fuck Fordham! How do I get this shithole off my posts list? I don't want to have to see Fordham pop up on the list every time there's a new post. Is there a way to remove it from my "view your posts" list?


Retake.

User avatar
rocon7383
Posts: 431
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Re: Fordham 2011

Postby rocon7383 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:13 am

lawfreak wrote:Fuck Fordham! How do I get this shithole off my posts list? I don't want to have to see Fordham pop up on the list every time there's a new post. Is there a way to remove it from my "view your posts" list?


RETAKE ALREADY!

User avatar
afc1910
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:25 pm

Re: Fordham 2011

Postby afc1910 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:46 pm

.
Last edited by afc1910 on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

subtle
Posts: 927
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:43 am

Re: Fordham 2011

Postby subtle » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:49 pm

afc1910 wrote:I've been lurking on this thread for weeks, and am ready to join in. Have been sitting at "complete" since 1/18. Looks like I have to wait for a while longer.

If only Fordham adcomms knew that my SO graduated from Fordham last year, and I've spent many evenings helping him out in the entertainment law journal office over the past three years.



Me too. But it's my second complete date. I just don't know what Fordham is doing.

afLSAT
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 10:42 pm

Re: Fordham 2011

Postby afLSAT » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:11 pm

Admitted just now, via email . . .

submitted in November, Update / Complete in early Jan. after December LSAT update.

User avatar
ilovesf
Posts: 11743
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:20 pm

Re: Fordham 2011

Postby ilovesf » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:14 pm

Ahhhhhh I finally heard back! Just waitlisted via status checker. At least I wasn't rejected like I thought I would be! I guess when I am in NYC I will visit the school to show how interested I still am. Has anyone written LOCIs yet? Is there somewhere to put that in the online form or should we e-mail them?

User avatar
nematoad
Posts: 421
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:06 pm

Re: Fordham 2011

Postby nematoad » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:52 pm

sooooo, the strokes are playing in MSG on the 1st of April. ASD is on the 2nd. What good fortune!!

User avatar
Gotti
Posts: 3436
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Re: Fordham 2011

Postby Gotti » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:05 pm

Just got an admitted student handbook thing in the mail. Me likey!

User avatar
DorianGray89
Posts: 346
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:19 am

Re: Fordham 2011

Postby DorianGray89 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:09 pm

Just withdrew, good luck to everyone! Hope one of you gets my spot :)

User avatar
stlisforlovers
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Re: Fordham 2011

Postby stlisforlovers » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:18 pm

Gotti wrote:Just got an admitted student handbook thing in the mail. Me likey!

+1 It's definitely one of the nicest admitted student information packets I've gotten!

cowgirl_bebop
Posts: 901
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Re: Fordham 2011

Postby cowgirl_bebop » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:43 pm

WL today. Meh... ::shrug::

User avatar
blacklawboss
Posts: 522
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: Fordham 2011

Postby blacklawboss » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:58 pm

cowgirl_bebop wrote:WL today. Meh... ::shrug::


when did you apply? when were your complete dates?

cowgirl_bebop
Posts: 901
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Re: Fordham 2011

Postby cowgirl_bebop » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:05 pm

blacklawboss wrote:
cowgirl_bebop wrote:WL today. Meh... ::shrug::


when did you apply? when were your complete dates?


Applied 10/5, complete 1/10 after Dec retake, complete again on the 28th I think. Fordham would have been nice for my ego, but I wasn't going to go. Withdrew from the WL tonight.

User avatar
blacklawboss
Posts: 522
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: Fordham 2011

Postby blacklawboss » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:12 pm

cowgirl_bebop wrote:
blacklawboss wrote:
cowgirl_bebop wrote:WL today. Meh... ::shrug::


when did you apply? when were your complete dates?


Applied 10/5, complete 1/10 after Dec retake, complete again on the 28th I think. Fordham would have been nice for my ego, but I wasn't going to go. Withdrew from the WL tonight.


Ok well good luck on the rest of your cycle I applied early Jan complete 1/18, and 2/15 so I hope I get something back from them soon....

cowgirl_bebop
Posts: 901
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Re: Fordham 2011

Postby cowgirl_bebop » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:16 pm

blacklawboss wrote:
cowgirl_bebop wrote:
blacklawboss wrote:
cowgirl_bebop wrote:WL today. Meh... ::shrug::


when did you apply? when were your complete dates?


Applied 10/5, complete 1/10 after Dec retake, complete again on the 28th I think. Fordham would have been nice for my ego, but I wasn't going to go. Withdrew from the WL tonight.


Ok well good luck on the rest of your cycle I applied early Jan complete 1/18, and 2/15 so I hope I get something back from them soon....


Good luck to you as well. I have thankfully already heard back from my top choices, so I'll be OK. Hopefully Fordham lets you in!

User avatar
blacklawboss
Posts: 522
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: Fordham 2011

Postby blacklawboss » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:22 pm

Just curious Cowgirl I saw your Lsn why didn't you apply to Dozo?

cowgirl_bebop
Posts: 901
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Re: Fordham 2011

Postby cowgirl_bebop » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:25 pm

blacklawboss wrote:Just curious Cowgirl I saw your Lsn why didn't you apply to Dozo?


Honestly I dont know. I never really got to know the school and figured I wouldn't go anyway. I only applied to Columbia (hahaha), Fordham, and SJU in NYC. I also applied to Cornell, but that was to appease my mother, LOL.

User avatar
blacklawboss
Posts: 522
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: Fordham 2011

Postby blacklawboss » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:40 pm

cowgirl_bebop wrote:
blacklawboss wrote:Just curious Cowgirl I saw your Lsn why didn't you apply to Dozo?


Honestly I dont know. I never really got to know the school and figured I wouldn't go anyway. I only applied to Columbia (hahaha), Fordham, and SJU in NYC. I also applied to Cornell, but that was to appease my mother, LOL.


Well you have #'s that Cardozo would have given $ for and much higher ranked than sju, just my 2 cents. But congrats on your success!

cowgirl_bebop
Posts: 901
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Re: Fordham 2011

Postby cowgirl_bebop » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:43 pm

blacklawboss wrote:
cowgirl_bebop wrote:
blacklawboss wrote:Just curious Cowgirl I saw your Lsn why didn't you apply to Dozo?


Honestly I dont know. I never really got to know the school and figured I wouldn't go anyway. I only applied to Columbia (hahaha), Fordham, and SJU in NYC. I also applied to Cornell, but that was to appease my mother, LOL.


Well you have #'s that Cardozo would have given $ for and much higher ranked than sju, just my 2 cents. But congrats on your success!


They probably would have, but I still dont think I would go. More than likely Im headed off to IUB, which I am really excited about, so it all worked out in the end.

User avatar
blacklawboss
Posts: 522
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: Fordham 2011

Postby blacklawboss » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:47 pm

cowgirl_bebop wrote:
blacklawboss wrote:
cowgirl_bebop wrote:
blacklawboss wrote:Just curious Cowgirl I saw your Lsn why didn't you apply to Dozo?


Honestly I dont know. I never really got to know the school and figured I wouldn't go anyway. I only applied to Columbia (hahaha), Fordham, and SJU in NYC. I also applied to Cornell, but that was to appease my mother, LOL.


Well you have #'s that Cardozo would have given $ for and much higher ranked than sju, just my 2 cents. But congrats on your success!


They probably would have, but I still dont think I would go. More than likely Im headed off to IUB, which I am really excited about, so it all worked out in the end.


Absolutely! congrats!

User avatar
kruiz88
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:20 pm

Re: Fordham 2011

Postby kruiz88 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:11 am

blacklawboss wrote:
cowgirl_bebop wrote:
blacklawboss wrote:
cowgirl_bebop wrote:WL today. Meh... ::shrug::


when did you apply? when were your complete dates?


Applied 10/5, complete 1/10 after Dec retake, complete again on the 28th I think. Fordham would have been nice for my ego, but I wasn't going to go. Withdrew from the WL tonight.


Ok well good luck on the rest of your cycle I applied early Jan complete 1/18, and 2/15 so I hope I get something back from them soon....


Applied 1/1, last complete was 2/2, and so far i've only been accepted to cardozo (with a great scholarship). Can't stand the waiting. :(




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Daaltaraan, Kaziende, Veil of Ignorance, zeglo and 19 guests