Berkeley 2011 applicants

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
askyemcdonald
Posts: 531
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:53 pm

Re: Berkeley 2011 applicants

Postby askyemcdonald » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:48 am

I'm really looking forward to ASW

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Berkeley 2011 applicants

Postby r6_philly » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:59 am

askyemcdonald wrote:I'm really looking forward to ASW


You have to wear a spongebob shirt.

User avatar
askyemcdonald
Posts: 531
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:53 pm

Re: Berkeley 2011 applicants

Postby askyemcdonald » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:00 pm

r6_philly wrote:
askyemcdonald wrote:I'm really looking forward to ASW


You have to wear a spongebob shirt.


Hmmm...how about a spongebob button!?

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Berkeley 2011 applicants

Postby r6_philly » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:01 pm

askyemcdonald wrote:
r6_philly wrote:
askyemcdonald wrote:I'm really looking forward to ASW


You have to wear a spongebob shirt.


Hmmm...how about a spongebob button!?


Cool! As long as you have something so I can find you and say hi easily.

User avatar
askyemcdonald
Posts: 531
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:53 pm

Re: Berkeley 2011 applicants

Postby askyemcdonald » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:09 pm

r6_philly wrote:
askyemcdonald wrote:
r6_philly wrote:
askyemcdonald wrote:I'm really looking forward to ASW


You have to wear a spongebob shirt.


Hmmm...how about a spongebob button!?


Cool! As long as you have something so I can find you and say hi easily.


LOL ok deal. I wonder how many people will walk up to me...lol. Curious to meet other TLSers!

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Berkeley 2011 applicants

Postby r6_philly » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:10 pm

askyemcdonald wrote:LOL ok deal. I wonder how many people will walk up to me...lol. Curious to meet other TLSers!


It's cool, I will let people know it's me. I can't find my "R6" shirt, so I am going to put it on my name tag.

User avatar
askyemcdonald
Posts: 531
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:53 pm

Re: Berkeley 2011 applicants

Postby askyemcdonald » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:13 pm

r6_philly wrote:
askyemcdonald wrote:LOL ok deal. I wonder how many people will walk up to me...lol. Curious to meet other TLSers!


It's cool, I will let people know it's me. I can't find my "R6" shirt, so I am going to put it on my name tag.


Yea good idea. I better go get my pin soon.

JeremyPaul
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:05 am

Re: Berkeley 2011 applicants

Postby JeremyPaul » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:49 pm

Hey everyone, FYI I just e-mailed the admissions office about ASW (how come no schedule?) and they said a schedule is coming out "in the next few days". So, I'm assuming we'll know this week what the lineup is.

Also, have folks been following Berkeley's financial aid blog? Just saw an old announcement about scholarship and finaid info not coming out until early April... I was hoping to know by the end of the month. Sigh.

User avatar
aesis
Posts: 323
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:26 pm

Re: Berkeley 2011 applicants

Postby aesis » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:32 pm

Is this the In at Berkeley thread now that Berk's RD/non-WL cycle is done? Just hanging out...

Everyone's welcome of course.

clone22
Posts: 354
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:38 pm

Re: Berkeley 2011 applicants

Postby clone22 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:27 am

just withdrew from ucb. Hope one of you guys (or ladies) on wl gets in. good luck everyone

User avatar
Rotor
Posts: 917
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:06 pm

Re: Berkeley 2011 applicants

Postby Rotor » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:16 pm

For those who have been concerned about the construction, the class of 2011 and the faculty had a ribbon cutting ceremony at the South Addition this afternoon. There is still some finish work that needs to be done on the outside and looks to be a bit of interior work left too, but it doesn't look like anything that would drag on into the start of next year.

User avatar
suspicious android
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:54 pm

Re: Berkeley 2011 applicants

Postby suspicious android » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:22 pm

What kind of price range would I need to pay for a 2-bedroom apartment within a 20-minute walk of the law school in a fairly safe neighborhood?

User avatar
cardinals1989
Posts: 1191
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Re: Berkeley 2011 applicants

Postby cardinals1989 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:57 pm

Just officially withdrew. I hope you all have an amazing time at Berkeley. It's definitely a special place.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: canafsa, cocozhang9950, finaciardi, rikkebukh, smashbash and 7 guests