Michigan 2011

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
alawgirl
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:41 am

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby alawgirl » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:45 pm

In today via ASW! Applied end of November.

User avatar
dcwumpus
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:40 pm

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby dcwumpus » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:46 pm

alawgirl wrote:In today via ASW! Applied end of November.


Congratulations!

User avatar
aaaaaah
Posts: 301
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:20 pm

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby aaaaaah » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:47 pm

akili wrote:Status Check...today! Very excited to just have the dang status checker!


+1

This will not help my status checker OCD.

Guicciardini
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:52 am

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby Guicciardini » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:52 pm

Out of curiosity, what's the login/password combo for Michigan's ASW?

Your app number plus your birthday?

Because I've seen a ton of people talk about how they're in via ASW, but don't receive notice via status check or email for a while before that.

Thanks in advance

c_dubya_s
Posts: 557
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:58 am

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby c_dubya_s » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:53 pm

Guicciardini wrote:Out of curiosity, what's the login/password combo for Michigan's ASW?

Your app number plus your birthday?

Because I've seen a ton of people talk about how they're in via ASW, but don't receive notice via status check or email for a while before that.

Thanks in advance


It's the exact same as the status checker login. Michigan ID number plus birthday.

JTMan
Posts: 164
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:58 am

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby JTMan » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:10 pm

obsessively getting my hopes up but my status checker hasn't updated for today yet...think that means they may actually be doing something with my app?

User avatar
Lou9
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:08 pm

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby Lou9 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:24 pm

JTMan wrote:obsessively getting my hopes up but my status checker hasn't updated for today yet...think that means they may actually be doing something with my app?


No update here and no ASW access. :(

User avatar
Law Sauce
Posts: 923
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:21 pm

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby Law Sauce » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:25 pm

alawgirl wrote:In today via ASW! Applied end of November.


numbers, if you are willing? and congrats.

User avatar
sanguar
Posts: 608
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:03 pm

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby sanguar » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:27 pm

JTMan wrote:obsessively getting my hopes up but my status checker hasn't updated for today yet...think that means they may actually be doing something with my app?


Hm. Just noticed that mine hasn't changed yet today either. So sad that this sends my heart racing.

User avatar
Bildungsroman
Posts: 5548
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby Bildungsroman » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:42 pm

Neither has mine. It probably ain't no thang.

swl56
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:06 am

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby swl56 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:43 pm

oh yeah...weird. could it be a glitch?

User avatar
ebeth
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:51 am

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby ebeth » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:45 pm

Huh...I was just able to log into the admitted students web site :D . I told myself I wouldn't check it so I could be surprised by mail, but clearly that didn't work.

Submitted 12/11
Status Checker 1/20

swl56
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:06 am

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby swl56 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:49 pm

ebeth wrote:Huh...I was just able to log into the admitted students web site :D . I told myself I wouldn't check it so I could be surprised by mail, but clearly that didn't work.

Submitted 12/11
Status Checker 1/20


ugh i got my status checker on the same day... couldn't log in :(
but congratulations!!! :o

User avatar
ebeth
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:51 am

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby ebeth » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:51 pm

swl56 wrote:
ebeth wrote:Huh...I was just able to log into the admitted students web site :D . I told myself I wouldn't check it so I could be surprised by mail, but clearly that didn't work.

Submitted 12/11
Status Checker 1/20


ugh i got my status checker on the same day... couldn't log in :(
but congratulations!!! :o


Thank you! And best of luck to you

User avatar
LinzerTorte
Posts: 538
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:06 am

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby LinzerTorte » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:56 pm

swl56 wrote:
ebeth wrote:Huh...I was just able to log into the admitted students web site :D . I told myself I wouldn't check it so I could be surprised by mail, but clearly that didn't work.

Submitted 12/11
Status Checker 1/20


ugh i got my status checker on the same day... couldn't log in :(
but congratulations!!! :o


Eff it, me too.

Congrats, though, ebeth!

User avatar
Hannibal
Posts: 2213
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby Hannibal » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:57 pm

I got my status checker in November...still nothin :cry:

sarahlawg
Posts: 1001
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:59 pm

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby sarahlawg » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:59 pm

Hannibal wrote:I got my status checker in November...still nothin :cry:


+1

congrats ebeth!

User avatar
ebeth
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:51 am

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby ebeth » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:01 pm

thanks guys! i hope that you all hear soon, and that you hear positively

Prime12
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:59 pm

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby Prime12 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:07 pm

is it just me, or is everyones status checker stuck at 'last updated feb 10?'

JTMan
Posts: 164
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:58 am

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby JTMan » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:15 pm

Prime12 wrote:is it just me, or is everyones status checker stuck at 'last updated feb 10?'


Yea its looking so....got me excited for a second haha.

TheStrand
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:53 pm

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby TheStrand » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:19 pm

It's not a federal holiday, but today's Lincoln's birthday (or something like that) so it's possible the admissions office is just closed or a ton of people are on vacation.

User avatar
whitman
Posts: 819
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:08 am

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby whitman » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:21 pm

At one pointshould we give up hope? I applied 10/20 and received that apology/hold? email but nothing else

User avatar
Flips88
Posts: 13671
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:42 pm

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby Flips88 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:22 pm

TheStrand wrote:It's not a federal holiday, but today's Lincoln's birthday (or something like that) so it's possible the admissions office is just closed or a ton of people are on vacation.

I lol'd

User avatar
NZA
Posts: 1285
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:01 pm

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby NZA » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:23 pm

Flips88 wrote:
TheStrand wrote:It's not a federal holiday, but today's Lincoln's birthday (or something like that) so it's possible the admissions office is just closed or a ton of people are on vacation.

I lol'd


No, seriously...I think CA employees get today off. Not sure if MI employees do, though.

JTMan
Posts: 164
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:58 am

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby JTMan » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:25 pm

NZA wrote:
Flips88 wrote:
TheStrand wrote:It's not a federal holiday, but today's Lincoln's birthday (or something like that) so it's possible the admissions office is just closed or a ton of people are on vacation.

I lol'd


No, seriously...I think CA employees get today off. Not sure if MI employees do, though.


They don't they are there.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests