Michigan 2011

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
NZA
Posts: 1285
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:01 pm

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby NZA » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:28 pm

wiseguy33 wrote:
NZA wrote:
wiseguy33 wrote:11/11, 3.4x, 175+, RD, OOS

Still red text when I try to log in. Sigh.


Complete at 11/11, or submitted at 11/11?


Complete.


:) Okeydoke, just checking. And congrats, sir!

User avatar
dbrddr
Posts: 287
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:24 pm

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby dbrddr » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:47 pm

er doctor wrote:Just checked the Admitted Students website and there is a new mailing..."Darrow Scholarship Invitation 12/10/10"

Woot!


Congrats!! Way jealous. A number of Darrow recipients end up attending HYS every year, so I imagine several of the alternates will wind up with full rides. You probably have a great shot no matter what at this point.

User avatar
wiseguy33
Posts: 334
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:53 pm

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby wiseguy33 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:24 pm

NZA wrote:
wiseguy33 wrote:
NZA wrote:
wiseguy33 wrote:11/11, 3.4x, 175+, RD, OOS

Still red text when I try to log in. Sigh.


Complete at 11/11, or submitted at 11/11?


Complete.


:) Okeydoke, just checking. And congrats, sir!


Congrats on my...not being able to log in? Haha.

User avatar
NZA
Posts: 1285
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:01 pm

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby NZA » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:41 pm

wiseguy33 wrote:Congrats on my...not being able to log in? Haha.


Oops. lol, congrats at life, then.

User avatar
wiseguy33
Posts: 334
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:53 pm

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby wiseguy33 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:03 am

NZA wrote:
wiseguy33 wrote:Congrats on my...not being able to log in? Haha.


Oops. lol, congrats at life, then.


My life is pretty awesome, so congratulations accepted. :D

User avatar
NZA
Posts: 1285
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:01 pm

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby NZA » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:52 am

wiseguy33 wrote:
NZA wrote:
wiseguy33 wrote:Congrats on my...not being able to log in? Haha.


Oops. lol, congrats at life, then.


My life is pretty awesome, so congratulations accepted. :D


*high five*

ringdabell
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:43 pm

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby ringdabell » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:26 am

When do you get the email to login so you can start checking status online?
Does it come via email?

mueh
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:53 am

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby mueh » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:16 am

been complete since early Nov...
still says complete and red letters when i try to access the admitted student website... :(

michigandrew
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:55 pm

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby michigandrew » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:35 am

ringdabell wrote:When do you get the email to login so you can start checking status online?
Does it come via email?


Takes 3-4 weeks from the time they receive your app.

Yes, it comes via e-mail.

User avatar
chaosnoodlesoup
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:07 am

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby chaosnoodlesoup » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:38 am

Just updated to decision.

I can't logon to the admitted students website, so that sucks. But, I looked at our assembly of decision dates and it seems they don't hand out RD Rejections until a bit later in the cycle.

Please, TLS, predict my fate.

biggie
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:23 pm

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby biggie » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:42 am

has anyone been dinged yet? I just checked my status and it says decision, so I tried to log onto the admitted students website and got a "login failed" error message. Is it safe to assume I've been rejected? I submitted 10/25 went complete early november. 172/3.67

almostfamous
Posts: 250
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:08 pm

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby almostfamous » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:44 am

biggie wrote:has anyone been dinged yet? I just checked my status and it says decision, so I tried to log onto the admitted students website and got a "login failed" error message. Is it safe to assume I've been rejected? I submitted 10/25 went complete early november. 172/3.67


wow, i have no idea what that means, but its hard to imagine you being rejected with those numbers...best of luck!

Dwigt
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:02 am

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby Dwigt » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:44 am

Are any 10/26ers still left (other than me)?

The waiting is brutal, especially with many other 10/26ers having decisions already

rundoxierun
Posts: 1893
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:46 am

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby rundoxierun » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:45 am

er doctor wrote:Just checked the Admitted Students website and there is a new mailing..."Darrow Scholarship Invitation 12/10/10"

Woot!


Congrats... so jealous. If I dont get that invite this week then Im out of the Michigan running. I attempted to check in to see if I got it and now I cant get into the site.. took me to some weird error page. Lol, Offer rescinded?? :shock:

Soda Mixer
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:43 pm

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby Soda Mixer » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:10 pm

tkgrrett wrote:
er doctor wrote:Just checked the Admitted Students website and there is a new mailing..."Darrow Scholarship Invitation 12/10/10"

Woot!


Congrats... so jealous. If I dont get that invite this week then Im out of the Michigan running. I attempted to check in to see if I got it and now I cant get into the site.. took me to some weird error page. Lol, Offer rescinded?? :shock:


Haha. I just got this too (the error, not the Darrow invite). Hopefully it's not significant. I can't imagine Dean Z doing something like that, but my faith in the decency of humanity is shaken after what the lounge SF crew did to s0phie :?

User avatar
applepiecrust
Posts: 476
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:38 am

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby applepiecrust » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:14 pm

Soda Mixer wrote:
tkgrrett wrote:
er doctor wrote:Just checked the Admitted Students website and there is a new mailing..."Darrow Scholarship Invitation 12/10/10"

Woot!


Congrats... so jealous. If I dont get that invite this week then Im out of the Michigan running. I attempted to check in to see if I got it and now I cant get into the site.. took me to some weird error page. Lol, Offer rescinded?? :shock:


Haha. I just got this too (the error, not the Darrow invite). Hopefully it's not significant. I can't imagine Dean Z doing something like that, but my faith in the decency of humanity is shaken after what the lounge SF crew did to s0phie :?


Access denied error here as well. Not sure what's up.

User avatar
oxford_don
Posts: 237
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:06 am

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby oxford_don » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:17 pm

Argh Michigan. Submitted 11/2, Status Checker 11/22, Last Complete Date 12/13. 176/3.8x
I feel like they are getting ready to YP me...

User avatar
kazu
Posts: 1602
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby kazu » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:20 pm

oxford_don wrote:Argh Michigan. Submitted 11/2, Status Checker 11/22, Last Complete Date 12/13. 176/3.8x
I feel like they are getting ready to YP me...

Dates/numbers are slightly different but yeah...I feel the same way....

The Real Jack McCoy
Posts: 279
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:55 pm

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby The Real Jack McCoy » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:22 pm

kazu wrote:
oxford_don wrote:Argh Michigan. Submitted 11/2, Status Checker 11/22, Last Complete Date 12/13. 176/3.8x
I feel like they are getting ready to YP me...

Dates/numbers are slightly different but yeah...I feel the same way....


Dates/numbers are very similar and yes...I feel the same

User avatar
hipstermafia
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby hipstermafia » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:24 pm

FWIW, I've been accepted and I can't log onto the accepted students page this morning. I hope this is a glitch and you have all been admitted!

......GOOOOO DEAN Z!

User avatar
kazu
Posts: 1602
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby kazu » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:25 pm

The Real Jack McCoy wrote:Dates/numbers are very similar and yes...I feel the same

Didn't you get into Harvard.....? :?
Last edited by kazu on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
CryingMonkey
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 1:22 pm

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby CryingMonkey » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:26 pm

hipstermafia wrote:FWIW, I've been accepted and I can't log onto the accepted students page this morning. I hope this is a glitch and you have all been admitted!

......GOOOOO DEAN Z!


This makes me feel better (also got the error thingy).

The Real Jack McCoy
Posts: 279
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:55 pm

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby The Real Jack McCoy » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:29 pm

kazu wrote:
The Real Jack McCoy wrote:Dates/numbers are very similar and yes...I feel the same

Didn't you get into Harvard.....? :?


Well, I wasn't complaining about my cycle. But I haven't decided yet and thought the info was relevant.

Also: oxford_don also got into Harvard and he started it.

User avatar
kazu
Posts: 1602
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby kazu » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:31 pm

The Real Jack McCoy wrote:
kazu wrote:
The Real Jack McCoy wrote:Dates/numbers are very similar and yes...I feel the same

Didn't you get into Harvard.....? :?


Well, I wasn't complaining about my cycle. But I haven't decided yet and thought the info was relevant.

Also: oxford_don also got into Harvard, and he started it.

Ah, right. Sorry, didn't mean to sound accusing.

Would a Darrow sway you towards M instead of H? Just curious.

User avatar
oxford_don
Posts: 237
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:06 am

Re: Michigan 2011

Postby oxford_don » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:35 pm

The Real Jack McCoy wrote:
kazu wrote:
The Real Jack McCoy wrote:Dates/numbers are very similar and yes...I feel the same

Didn't you get into Harvard.....? :?


Well, I wasn't complaining about my cycle. But I haven't decided yet and thought the info was relevant.

Also: oxford_don also got into Harvard and he started it.


Ha. I suppose I was complaining a bit, but about Michigan and not my cycle. Interesting to hear that there are a number of people in the same position though.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests