Got a grade request a week or two back. Sent them an email saying that my grades had slipped a little and telling them my grades and the reason for the drop. I asked them if they would prefer me to send in my transcript directly not to lower my LSAC gpa. I am a splitter and my gpa would be below the 25th either way. Got an email back today saying I should update it via LSAC. It is so late in the cycle I feel when they finally get around to making a decision on my file I'll have no time to visit/decide.