NYU 2011

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
rockspaperjesus
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:06 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby rockspaperjesus » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:38 pm

alicen wrote:dls 1/18 just tried old admitted students site - IN! that's good right???



i really hope so...

User avatar
The Stig
Posts: 567
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:27 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby The Stig » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:39 pm

dulcatis wrote:So here's the form for RSVPing:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewfor ... c6MQ#gid=0

& here's the spreadsheet with the summary:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CKCD__cP


wow. that RSVP form blows away my expectations.

eta- I don't know which one I am going to yet!
Last edited by The Stig on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

4102011
Posts: 1724
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby 4102011 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:39 pm

The Stig wrote:
dulcatis wrote:So here's the form for RSVPing:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewfor ... c6MQ#gid=0

& here's the spreadsheet with the summary:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CKCD__cP


wow. that RSVP form blows away my expectations.


<3

User avatar
Knock
Posts: 5152
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby Knock » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:42 pm

dulcatis wrote:I have not yet run after any vomit-colored envelopes! And hopefully if I receive one before Monday, it'll be more of the lurking-in-the-lobby-and-creeping-out-my-postal-carrier, versus the running down Broadway I got to experience in December.

I keep it classy.


I requested your mailman to put your acceptance envelope on a string and just before you get it, he pulls it out of your reach, and keeps doing that until you're a few blocks down.

4102011
Posts: 1724
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby 4102011 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:44 pm

Knock wrote:
dulcatis wrote:I have not yet run after any vomit-colored envelopes! And hopefully if I receive one before Monday, it'll be more of the lurking-in-the-lobby-and-creeping-out-my-postal-carrier, versus the running down Broadway I got to experience in December.

I keep it classy.


I requested your mailman to put your acceptance envelope on a string and just before you get it, he pulls it out of your reach, and keeps doing that until you're a few blocks down.


Well then I'll just have to kick your ass at CLS ASW. That's all there is to it.

EVERYONE SIGN UP ON THE FORM. GO GO GO! It's pretty & purple :)

User avatar
Knock
Posts: 5152
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby Knock » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:46 pm

dulcatis wrote:
Knock wrote:
dulcatis wrote:I have not yet run after any vomit-colored envelopes! And hopefully if I receive one before Monday, it'll be more of the lurking-in-the-lobby-and-creeping-out-my-postal-carrier, versus the running down Broadway I got to experience in December.

I keep it classy.


I requested your mailman to put your acceptance envelope on a string and just before you get it, he pulls it out of your reach, and keeps doing that until you're a few blocks down.


Well then I'll just have to kick your ass at CLS ASW. That's all there is to it.

EVERYONE SIGN UP ON THE FORM. GO GO GO! It's pretty & purple :)


Done!

4102011
Posts: 1724
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby 4102011 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:48 pm

...helpful, Knock. HELPFUL.

User avatar
starrydreamz3
Posts: 677
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 11:42 am

Re: NYU 2011

Postby starrydreamz3 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:49 pm

I'm so close to the city that I may just go to the ASW that all the cool* kids RSVP to.

*Read: lolcat-prone

User avatar
birdlaw117
Posts: 2167
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:19 am

Re: NYU 2011

Postby birdlaw117 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:13 pm

All of you are going to the last one, but that's the least likely one I'll be able to attend... :(

yale2011
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:52 am

Re: NYU 2011

Postby yale2011 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:25 pm

.
Last edited by yale2011 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dany
Posts: 11580
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby Dany » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:30 pm

Definitely not attending the same ASW as Eskiho. She sounds like a skank.

User avatar
thecilent
Posts: 2506
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby thecilent » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:42 pm

The Stig wrote:
dulcatis wrote:So here's the form for RSVPing:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewfor ... c6MQ#gid=0

& here's the spreadsheet with the summary:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CKCD__cP


wow. that RSVP form blows away my expectations.

eta- I don't know which one I am going to yet!

+1 on both. So nice, Dulcatis!

Idk which one I am going to yet either. If I go to the last one, are we all hanging out?? :D

4102011
Posts: 1724
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby 4102011 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:44 pm

We are all going to have one awesome, awkward TLS hangout at the last ASW. PEER PRESSURE.

User avatar
thecilent
Posts: 2506
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby thecilent » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:45 pm

*is excited*

4102011
Posts: 1724
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby 4102011 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:46 pm

You def have to come to the last ASW, then!

Maybe we'll come up with a ridiculous, sekrit phrase so that we know who the other TLSers are. Creative people, get working on that!

User avatar
Knock
Posts: 5152
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby Knock » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:47 pm

dulcatis wrote:You def have to come to the last ASW, then!

Maybe we'll come up with a ridiculous, sekrit phrase so that we know who the other TLSers are. Creative people, get working on that!


Lolcat

4102011
Posts: 1724
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby 4102011 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:49 pm

Knock wrote:
dulcatis wrote:You def have to come to the last ASW, then!

Maybe we'll come up with a ridiculous, sekrit phrase so that we know who the other TLSers are. Creative people, get working on that!


Lolcat


That one'll be fun to work into a sentence. (that won't completely confuse the crap out of a non-TLSer)
Last edited by 4102011 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
thecilent
Posts: 2506
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby thecilent » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:49 pm

Knock wrote:
dulcatis wrote:You def have to come to the last ASW, then!

Maybe we'll come up with a ridiculous, sekrit phrase so that we know who the other TLSers are. Creative people, get working on that!


Lolcat

lol

User avatar
Anastasia Dee Dualla
Posts: 1165
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:03 am

Re: NYU 2011

Postby Anastasia Dee Dualla » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:51 pm

Point to note: those of your going to scholarship interviews they have a specific ASW you have to go to, its the one at the end of March.

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby r6_philly » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:51 pm

dulcatis wrote:That one'll be fun to work into a sentence. (that won't completely confuse the crap out of a non-TLSer)


Did you know that using lolcats without prior permission is a copyright violation?

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby r6_philly » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:52 pm

Anastasia Dee Dualla wrote:Point to note: those of your going to scholarship interviews they have a specific ASW you have to go to, its the one at the end of March.


Did they notify all the named scholarship invitees already?

User avatar
camelcrema
Posts: 281
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:43 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby camelcrema » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:57 pm

Pretty good photo gallery of NYU law for those of us who haven't been out there yet:

http://www.pbase.com/hjsteed/wss_nyu_la ... vanderbilt

User avatar
LinzerTorte
Posts: 538
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:06 am

Re: NYU 2011

Postby LinzerTorte » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:59 pm

The Stig wrote:
swfangirl wrote:
RJ127 wrote: If your girlfriend is 15 and you are 38, consensual or not that's rape buddy.


I'm under the impression that neither Stig nor Dulcatis is underage.


o rly?

Image



OH MAN, AMAZING!!!!

That baby stig must be really smart if it is getting into law school already.

User avatar
LinzerTorte
Posts: 538
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:06 am

Re: NYU 2011

Postby LinzerTorte » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 pm

r6_philly wrote:
Anastasia Dee Dualla wrote:Point to note: those of your going to scholarship interviews they have a specific ASW you have to go to, its the one at the end of March.


Did they notify all the named scholarship invitees already?


Oh man, I really hope they didn't...I thought the interview decisions went out beginning of February!

User avatar
Ratchet Jackson
Posts: 2703
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby Ratchet Jackson » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:13 pm

The Stig wrote:
swfangirl wrote:
RJ127 wrote: If your girlfriend is 15 and you are 38, consensual or not that's rape buddy.


I'm under the impression that neither Stig nor Dulcatis is underage.


o rly?

Image


:lol: :lol: :lol:




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baby Gaga, Bing [Bot], hip to be Square, j431e782, longsh0305, SevenSeven77 and 13 guests