NYU 2011

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
acrossthelake
Posts: 4431
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby acrossthelake » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:10 pm

Excellence = a Habit wrote:
--ImageRemoved--

This is my first lolcat contribution to TLS. OMG.


Dulc, post this for the mailman.

4102011
Posts: 1724
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby 4102011 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:14 pm

acrossthelake wrote:
Excellence = a Habit wrote:
--ImageRemoved--

This is my first lolcat contribution to TLS. OMG.


Dulc, post this for the mailman.


Am so tempted. Am going to check in 16 minutes :)

User avatar
NYC_7911
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:03 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby NYC_7911 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:15 pm

Nothing for me...1/2 hour outside of NYC in Jerz.

User avatar
timmna
Posts: 524
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:15 am

Re: NYU 2011

Postby timmna » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:16 pm

eskimo wrote:
absolutazn87 wrote:Image

Love this.

dulcatis wrote:I am shoving cake into my mouth so I can go home and check my mail faster.

How has my life come to this??

LOL'd a LOT at this.

timmna wrote:
123kl wrote:Image

Sorry making this anonymous looks crappy. . . .


No. It's beautiful.

timmna is RIGHT! <3 also timmna, obsessed with the kitten in your picture. :oops:


Aww thank you! That is my maine coon when he was a kitten.

CHEERios585
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:53 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby CHEERios585 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:16 pm

NYC_7911 wrote:Nothing for me...1/2 hour outside of NYC in Jerz.


If Jersey didn't get it and neither did Brooklyn, I doubt Westchester will get anything. Le sigh.

User avatar
gendefect
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:43 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby gendefect » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:20 pm

CHEERios585 wrote:
NYC_7911 wrote:Nothing for me...1/2 hour outside of NYC in Jerz.


If Jersey didn't get it and neither did Brooklyn, I doubt Westchester will get anything. Le sigh.


It just means we're all going to be flooded with purple tomorrow. Plus, it'll be a Friday. All the better for celebrating!

CHEERios585
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:53 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby CHEERios585 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:21 pm

gendefect wrote:
CHEERios585 wrote:
NYC_7911 wrote:Nothing for me...1/2 hour outside of NYC in Jerz.


If Jersey didn't get it and neither did Brooklyn, I doubt Westchester will get anything. Le sigh.


It just means we're all going to be flooded with purple tomorrow. Plus, it'll be a Friday. All the better for celebrating!


But I want it nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

HMMPH!

User avatar
kazu
Posts: 1602
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby kazu » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:21 pm

gendefect wrote:It just means we're all going to be flooded with purple tomorrow. Plus, it'll be a Friday. All the better for celebrating!

Image

pixystics
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:56 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby pixystics » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:23 pm

So I took a nap so I wouldn't have to watch the clock til the postman got here. Now I'm up and scared to go down and face the reality that a) I have to wait another day or b) the postman isn't there and I have to keep checking for the next 2-3 hours til he gets here

User avatar
Sentry
Posts: 1235
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:38 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby Sentry » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:27 pm

pixystics wrote:So I took a nap so I wouldn't have to watch the clock til the postman got here. Now I'm up and scared to go down and face the reality that a) I have to wait another day or b) the postman isn't there and I have to keep checking for the next 2-3 hours til he gets here

I'll trade you. I'll be waiting for an envelope and your status checker can go back to 10/20 UR.

User avatar
NYC_7911
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:03 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby NYC_7911 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:31 pm

--ImageRemoved--

My first ever.

User avatar
Excellence = a Habit
Posts: 1021
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby Excellence = a Habit » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:31 pm

Sentry wrote:
pixystics wrote:So I took a nap so I wouldn't have to watch the clock til the postman got here. Now I'm up and scared to go down and face the reality that a) I have to wait another day or b) the postman isn't there and I have to keep checking for the next 2-3 hours til he gets here

I'll trade you. I'll be waiting for an envelope and your status checker can go back to 10/20 UR.


Oh. Tou. Che.

TLSNYC
Posts: 509
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:38 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby TLSNYC » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Quick question -- if you had your status change on 12/3 and have received an envelope, it has been an acceptance, correct? No rejections or WLs posted yet?

pixystics
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:56 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby pixystics » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Sentry wrote:
pixystics wrote:So I took a nap so I wouldn't have to watch the clock til the postman got here. Now I'm up and scared to go down and face the reality that a) I have to wait another day or b) the postman isn't there and I have to keep checking for the next 2-3 hours til he gets here

I'll trade you. I'll be waiting for an envelope and your status checker can go back to 10/20 UR.


eh no thanks. went to check; no mail yet. but I'm sending some love your way! hope you get good news soon!

4102011
Posts: 1724
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby 4102011 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:32 pm

TLSNYC wrote:Quick question -- if you had your status change on 12/3 and have received an envelope, it has been an acceptance, correct? No rejections or WLs posted yet?


I don't think any 12/3'ers have gotten theirs yet.

I just went down and checked, and the pushybag is still there, no mailman in sight. And nothing in my box :(

I think they lost my letter ._.

User avatar
absolutazn87
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:16 am

Re: NYU 2011

Postby absolutazn87 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:33 pm

Sentry wrote:
pixystics wrote:So I took a nap so I wouldn't have to watch the clock til the postman got here. Now I'm up and scared to go down and face the reality that a) I have to wait another day or b) the postman isn't there and I have to keep checking for the next 2-3 hours til he gets here

I'll trade you. I'll be waiting for an envelope and your status checker can go back to 10/20 UR.


+1. Any takers?? :D

pulandasu
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:06 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby pulandasu » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:35 pm

absolutazn87 wrote:
Sentry wrote:
pixystics wrote:So I took a nap so I wouldn't have to watch the clock til the postman got here. Now I'm up and scared to go down and face the reality that a) I have to wait another day or b) the postman isn't there and I have to keep checking for the next 2-3 hours til he gets here

I'll trade you. I'll be waiting for an envelope and your status checker can go back to 10/20 UR.


+1. Any takers?? :D


Love the post. +1.

User avatar
absolutazn87
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:16 am

Re: NYU 2011

Postby absolutazn87 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:41 pm

Image

User avatar
piccolittle
Posts: 1118
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:16 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby piccolittle » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:43 pm

Has anyone living abroad gotten a decision letter status? I haven't and I'm just wondering if I should be sad or if they might possibly be holding off on internationals... or something else that might not mean I'm rejected. :wink:

User avatar
Non-Chalant1
Posts: 852
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby Non-Chalant1 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:46 pm

You know NYU is one of my 3 favorite law schools and if I'm fortunate and blessed enough to get in...it would be very difficult to get me to say no. However, the cat obsession of you people who I know I more likely to get into NYU than normal people because we're all a bit more insane and studious on here....makes me wonder what type of future classmates I would have.

I can just see it now. I ask someone if I can see their notes for Torts and they give me a Hello-Kitty themed flip book of notes.

4102011
Posts: 1724
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby 4102011 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:48 pm

Non-Chalant1 wrote:You know NYU is one of my 3 favorite law schools and if I'm fortunate and blessed enough to get in...it would be very difficult to get me to say no. However, the cat obsession of you people who I know I more likely to get into NYU than normal people because we're all a bit more insane and studious on here....makes me wonder what type of future classmates I would have.

I can just see it now. I ask someone if I can see their notes for Torts and they give me a Hello-Kitty themed flip book of notes.


That just makes me want to go to NYU more :)

landpirate
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:58 am

Re: NYU 2011

Postby landpirate » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:49 pm

Since some people are not fans of cats, I'll change it up a bit. Also that USPS checker thing said my envelope should come today, I'll know around 5.

Image

4102011
Posts: 1724
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby 4102011 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:51 pm

landpirate wrote:Since some people are not fans of cats, I'll change it up a bit. Also that USPS checker thing said my envelope should come today, I'll know around 5.

Image


Awww cuuuute <3

That thing said mine should come today, too :( But it hasn't yet...

User avatar
NYC_7911
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:03 pm

Re: NYU 2011

Postby NYC_7911 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:51 pm

dulcatis wrote:That thing said mine should come today, too :( But it hasn't yet...


+1 :-(

User avatar
timmna
Posts: 524
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:15 am

Re: NYU 2011

Postby timmna » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:52 pm

dulcatis wrote:
landpirate wrote:Since some people are not fans of cats, I'll change it up a bit. Also that USPS checker thing said my envelope should come today, I'll know around 5.

Image


Awww cuuuute <3

That thing said mine should come today, too :( But it hasn't yet...


But, but.... it's an official government site.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AustinLu, bcapace, Hildegard15, Veil of Ignorance, Yahoo [Bot] and 20 guests