Columbia 2011!

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
Knock
Posts: 5152
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby Knock » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:01 pm

Nulli Secundus wrote:Vicious Cyclical Eviscerator
Vapid Columbia Eccentricity
Vituperative Cuban Evildoers
Vivid Caused Ejaculation (??!?!?!)

Ok, having bordered on creepy incomprehensible as fuck, I stop.


FTFY

User avatar
Nulli Secundus
Posts: 2625
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:19 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby Nulli Secundus » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:01 pm

Knock wrote:
Nulli Secundus wrote:Vicious Cyclical Eviscerator
Vapid Columbia Eccentricity
Vituperative Cuban Evildoers
Vivid Caused Ejaculation (??!?!?!)

Ok, having bordered on creepy incomprehensible as fuck, I stop.


FTFY


U mad?

4102011
Posts: 1724
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby 4102011 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm

starrydreamz3 wrote:I feel like this thread is about to implode on itself. Definitely within the next two weeks. Peeps is going crazy!


--ImageRemoved--

--ImageRemoved--

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
Knock
Posts: 5152
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby Knock » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm

Nulli Secundus wrote:
Knock wrote:
Nulli Secundus wrote:Vicious Cyclical Eviscerator
Vapid Columbia Eccentricity
Vituperative Cuban Evildoers
Vivid Caused Ejaculation (??!?!?!)

Ok, having bordered on creepy incomprehensible as fuck, I stop.


FTFY


U mad?


Indeed, I am not.

User avatar
thecilent
Posts: 2506
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby thecilent » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm

champsound wrote:My cat threw up the other day (new cat food fail). Is this a sign from CLS?

Lmao

User avatar
Nulli Secundus
Posts: 2625
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:19 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby Nulli Secundus » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:03 pm

Last one is awesome Dulc.

User avatar
camelcrema
Posts: 281
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:43 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby camelcrema » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:04 pm

I think this thread has derailed because anyone playing the drinking game has either been reduced to incoherent babbling or unconsciousness due to taking a shot every time someone "trolls those asking what VCEs are by making up fake explanations" today.

User avatar
thecilent
Posts: 2506
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby thecilent » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:04 pm

Dulc those three Lolcats are fantastic

User avatar
starrydreamz3
Posts: 677
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 11:42 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby starrydreamz3 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:04 pm

Sad lolcats make me :cry:

User avatar
glitched
Posts: 1040
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 9:50 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby glitched » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:04 pm

Wow that last cat picture is heart breaking.

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby r6_philly » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:04 pm

champsound wrote:My cat threw up the other day (new cat food fail). Is this a sign from CLS?


If it stained a cream envelope then yes.

User avatar
Non-Chalant1
Posts: 852
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby Non-Chalant1 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:05 pm

Why couldn't they send these priority mail?

User avatar
law_monkey
Posts: 1709
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby law_monkey » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:06 pm

jamie9248922 wrote:I just got an e-mail right now from Columbia offering me a fee waiver...My stats aren't nearly good enough, but I am a URM. I wonder if they simply want me to drive their acceptance rate down. What do you guys thinks?


I know this happened forever ago, but I was in class so I missed it. WTF are more fee waivers going out to URMs when there are several sitting in this thread who have already made it very clear that we love CLS??? They should accept the ones they already have before looking for new ones! No offense to those of you who just got one though. Good luck to you all!

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby r6_philly » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:08 pm

law_monkey wrote:
jamie9248922 wrote:I just got an e-mail right now from Columbia offering me a fee waiver...My stats aren't nearly good enough, but I am a URM. I wonder if they simply want me to drive their acceptance rate down. What do you guys thinks?


I know this happened forever ago, but I was in class so I missed it. WTF are more fee waivers going out to URMs when there are several sitting in this thread who have already made it very clear that we love CLS??? They should accept the ones they already have before looking for new ones! No offense to those of you who just got one though. Good luck to you all!


must. raise. selectivity. rating.

User avatar
law_monkey
Posts: 1709
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby law_monkey » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:10 pm

r6_philly wrote:
law_monkey wrote:
jamie9248922 wrote:I just got an e-mail right now from Columbia offering me a fee waiver...My stats aren't nearly good enough, but I am a URM. I wonder if they simply want me to drive their acceptance rate down. What do you guys thinks?


I know this happened forever ago, but I was in class so I missed it. WTF are more fee waivers going out to URMs when there are several sitting in this thread who have already made it very clear that we love CLS??? They should accept the ones they already have before looking for new ones! No offense to those of you who just got one though. Good luck to you all!


must. raise. selectivity. rating.


Noooooo!!! That's not allowed until they have accepted the beautiful little URMs sitting graciously before them!

4102011
Posts: 1724
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby 4102011 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:10 pm

thecilent wrote:Dulc those three Lolcats are fantastic


<3

starrydreamz3 wrote:Sad lolcats make me :cry:


<3

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby r6_philly » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:11 pm

law_monkey wrote:
Noooooo!!! That's not allowed until they have accepted the beautiful little URMs sitting graciously before them!


you are in a separate pile, stop complaining. :)

User avatar
sanguar
Posts: 608
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:03 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby sanguar » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:11 pm

I got a fee waiver email this AM, too. Not a URM. Also no intention of applying.

I didn't know about the candidate referral service thing until early January, so I'm guessing I spent a lot of $ I didn't need to. *facepalm*

User avatar
law_monkey
Posts: 1709
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby law_monkey » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:14 pm

r6_philly wrote:
law_monkey wrote:
Noooooo!!! That's not allowed until they have accepted the beautiful little URMs sitting graciously before them!


you are in a separate pile, stop complaining. :)


I'm clearly sitting in the waitlist/ding pile thereby confirming my right to complain! :D

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby r6_philly » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:14 pm

sanguar wrote:I got a fee waiver email this AM, too. Not a URM. Also no intention of applying.

I didn't know about the candidate referral service thing until early January, so I'm guessing I spent a lot of $ I didn't need to. *facepalm*


Some schools offer refunds.

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby r6_philly » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:15 pm

law_monkey wrote:I'm clearly sitting in the waitlist/ding pile thereby confirming my right to complain! :D


No that's my pile. Butt out. Now.

User avatar
law_monkey
Posts: 1709
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby law_monkey » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:16 pm

r6_philly wrote:
law_monkey wrote:I'm clearly sitting in the waitlist/ding pile thereby confirming my right to complain! :D


No that's my pile. Butt out. Now.


I am officially rescinding my offer to be study buddies and am instead sharpening my pencils so I can gun you down. Get ready for your new class rank...below me! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

User avatar
whathojeeves
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:39 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby whathojeeves » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:21 pm

law_monkey wrote:
r6_philly wrote:
law_monkey wrote:I'm clearly sitting in the waitlist/ding pile thereby confirming my right to complain! :D


No that's my pile. Butt out. Now.


I am officially rescinding my offer to be study buddies and am instead sharpening my pencils so I can gun you down. Get ready for your new class rank...below me! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:


I feel this type of behavior is more suited to the Harvard thread.

User avatar
law_monkey
Posts: 1709
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby law_monkey » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:24 pm

whathojeeves wrote:
law_monkey wrote:
r6_philly wrote:
law_monkey wrote:I'm clearly sitting in the waitlist/ding pile thereby confirming my right to complain! :D


No that's my pile. Butt out. Now.


I am officially rescinding my offer to be study buddies and am instead sharpening my pencils so I can gun you down. Get ready for your new class rank...below me! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:


I feel this type of behavior is more suited to the Harvard thread.


Haha I'm definitely just joking. Although I have heard vicious rumors about CLS's competitive atmosphere. :shock:

User avatar
mel2010
Posts: 271
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:48 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby mel2010 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:27 pm

starrydreamz3 wrote:Sad lolcats make me :cry:


bawlcats :cry:




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: andpeggy, Baby Gaga, bloomsday, Google Adsense [Bot], lawnerd87, ramp_999, ThorB, zihua and 13 guests