Columbia 2011!

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
Fresh
Posts: 681
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:30 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby Fresh » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:44 pm

DorianGray89 wrote:
What's a VCE?



*shot*

User avatar
Weirdlog
Posts: 210
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:48 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby Weirdlog » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:44 pm

Fresh wrote:
DorianGray89 wrote:
What's a VCE?



*shot*


Was ABOUT to post this exactly.

User avatar
whathojeeves
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:39 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby whathojeeves » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:45 pm

DorianGray89 wrote:What's a VCE?


Vicious Columbia Entrant

User avatar
LinzerTorte
Posts: 538
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:06 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby LinzerTorte » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:46 pm

Fresh wrote:
DorianGray89 wrote:
What's a VCE?



*shot*


But I'm at work!!!

Image

User avatar
thecilent
Posts: 2506
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby thecilent » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:47 pm

whathojeeves wrote:
DorianGray89 wrote:What's a VCE?


Vicious Columbia Entrant

Another shot.

User avatar
thecilent
Posts: 2506
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby thecilent » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:48 pm

I'm not sure where in the state.. They just said Florida

User avatar
camelcrema
Posts: 281
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:43 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby camelcrema » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:48 pm

whathojeeves wrote:
DorianGray89 wrote:What's a VCE?


Vicious Columbia Entrant


One who wishes to pursue a non-legal career, and is hoping for a butler scholarship.

User avatar
LinzerTorte
Posts: 538
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:06 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby LinzerTorte » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:55 pm

whathojeeves wrote:
DorianGray89 wrote:What's a VCE?


Vicious Columbia Entrant


Very Cold Extremities.

(today in NYC)

User avatar
CosmoLaw
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby CosmoLaw » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:01 pm

DorianGray89 wrote:What's a VCE?


Haha, you guys. Explain it to the new guy. VCE= Vomit Colored Envelope, i.e. the envelope which contains your acceptance to CLS.

User avatar
hiddenfist
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby hiddenfist » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:04 pm

CosmoLaw wrote:
DorianGray89 wrote:What's a VCE?


Haha, you guys. Explain it to the new guy. VCE= Vomit Colored Envelope, i.e. the envelope which contains your acceptance to CLS.


Haha, that's even meaner - Vomit colored? Really?

VCE stands for Visit Columbia Envelope -- it's both an acceptance letter and an invite to "visit" them at their admitted students days.

User avatar
thecilent
Posts: 2506
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby thecilent » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:08 pm

hiddenfist wrote:
CosmoLaw wrote:
DorianGray89 wrote:What's a VCE?


Haha, you guys. Explain it to the new guy. VCE= Vomit Colored Envelope, i.e. the envelope which contains your acceptance to CLS.


Haha, that's even meaner - Vomit colored? Really?

VCE stands for Visit Columbia Envelope -- it's both an acceptance letter and an invite to "visit" them at their admitted students days.

Stop being mean.

Visually Captivating Envelope. Tis a bright neon envelope telling of acceptance

champsound
Posts: 342
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:03 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby champsound » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:11 pm

Very cool envelope. 8)

User avatar
CosmoLaw
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby CosmoLaw » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:14 pm

I think we can all agree that it delivers an acceptance, despite the various monikers.

User avatar
glitched
Posts: 1040
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 9:50 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby glitched » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:18 pm

Very colorful elephant. Columbia sends a dressed adult elephant with every acceptance. That's why it's been taking so long to get to everyone. And with the blizzard, it's become a shipping nightmare. But what can you say... tradition is tradition.

User avatar
gatorgirl4life
Posts: 354
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:06 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby gatorgirl4life » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:21 pm

glitched wrote:Very colorful elephant. Columbia sends a dressed adult elephant with every acceptance. That's why it's been taking so long to get to everyone. And with the blizzard, it's become a shipping nightmare. But what can you say... tradition is tradition.


your tar quotes my father

c_dubya_s
Posts: 557
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:58 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby c_dubya_s » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:46 pm

glitched wrote:Very colorful elephant. Columbia sends a dressed adult elephant with every acceptance. That's why it's been taking so long to get to everyone. And with the blizzard, it's become a shipping nightmare. But what can you say... tradition is tradition.

Wait, so a baby elephant means waitlist?

User avatar
Knock
Posts: 5152
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby Knock » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:47 pm

thecilent wrote:
hiddenfist wrote:
CosmoLaw wrote:
DorianGray89 wrote:What's a VCE?


Haha, you guys. Explain it to the new guy. VCE= Vomit Colored Envelope, i.e. the envelope which contains your acceptance to CLS.


Haha, that's even meaner - Vomit colored? Really?

VCE stands for Visit Columbia Envelope -- it's both an acceptance letter and an invite to "visit" them at their admitted students days.

Stop being mean.

Visually Captivating Envelope. Tis a bright neon envelope telling of acceptance


Voluptuous Curvy Envelope.

User avatar
Nulli Secundus
Posts: 2625
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:19 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby Nulli Secundus » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:48 pm

Knock wrote:
Voloptous Voluptuous Curvy Envelope.

User avatar
whathojeeves
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:39 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby whathojeeves » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:50 pm

c_dubya_s wrote:
glitched wrote:Very colorful elephant. Columbia sends a dressed adult elephant with every acceptance. That's why it's been taking so long to get to everyone. And with the blizzard, it's become a shipping nightmare. But what can you say... tradition is tradition.

Wait, so a baby elephant means waitlist?


And a rhino delivers your ding by puncturing your soul with his horn

Edit: Sorry for pm'ing that to you first dub -- life fail.

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby r6_philly » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:51 pm

whathojeeves wrote:
c_dubya_s wrote:
glitched wrote:Very colorful elephant. Columbia sends a dressed adult elephant with every acceptance. That's why it's been taking so long to get to everyone. And with the blizzard, it's become a shipping nightmare. But what can you say... tradition is tradition.

Wait, so a baby elephant means waitlist?


And a rhino delivers your ding by puncturing your soul with his horn

Edit: Sorry for pm'ing that to you first dub -- life fail.


What's going on ITT???

User avatar
CosmoLaw
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby CosmoLaw » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:52 pm

Received mail... no VCE.

bmore
Posts: 302
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:28 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby bmore » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:55 pm

Since I don't have one yet (ever?): Vicarious Columbia Enrollee

User avatar
starrydreamz3
Posts: 677
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 11:42 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby starrydreamz3 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:56 pm

I feel like this thread is about to implode on itself. Definitely within the next two weeks. Peeps is going crazy!

champsound
Posts: 342
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:03 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby champsound » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:58 pm

My cat threw up the other day (new cat food fail). Is this a sign from CLS?

User avatar
Nulli Secundus
Posts: 2625
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:19 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby Nulli Secundus » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:00 pm

Vicious Cyclical Eviscerator
Vapid Columbia Eccentricity
Vituperative Cuban Evildoers
Vivid Caused Ejaculation (??!?!?!)

Ok, having bordered on creepy as fuck, I stop.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baby Gaga, blackmamba8, cyclawps, Google Adsense [Bot], hellohalo, Mia93, MSNbot Media, PDX4343, reillyg, SilverSurfer2020, tsporl and 16 guests