I know this is slightly
off topic, but we can all use a distraction anyway. It's my 500 post-iversary!!! While I know that this pales in comparison to many of the other TLS regulars, I still don't want to waste it on something boring. And I'm putting it in this thread because it's so tense in here right now. So I now bring you my 500th post:
You know you’re a TLS junkie when:
1) You get excited about benchmarks in number of posts.
2) Your electronic friends know your decisions before other friends and family members.
3) You need to use blockers on your computer in order to be productive on other tasks.
4) You know every school’s admissions patterns, status checker terminology, and methods of notification.
5) You notice when other users change their tars.
6) All of your non pre-law friends IRL know what TLS stands for as it holds a normal place in your everyday conversations.
7) You auTTTomatically change every word with a “t” so it has three in a row.
You commonly respond to things you agree to IRL with “This,” “Win,” and “Plus one!”
9) The first thing you do when you wake up every morning is log on, you’re late to work/class because you had to get through just one more thread, the first thing you do when you get to class/work is log on, the only thing you do when traveling from work/class to home and vice versa is log on via phone, and it’s the last thing you check before going to bed.
10) You have mastered the art of lolcating.
And now to get back on topic: Congrats to all the new VCEs!!!