Columbia 2011!

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
arkansawyer
Posts: 222
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:11 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby arkansawyer » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:12 pm

starrydreamz3 wrote:INNNNNN!!!~!!!!



AHAHAHAHAHAHAE omg eastern pennsylvania


Congrats!

User avatar
starrydreamz3
Posts: 677
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 11:42 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby starrydreamz3 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:12 pm

Thank you thank you!

Seriously Columbia is my top choice. My roommate ran out thinking I was hurt cuz I screamed so loud when I saw it sticking out. Also, it was right next to my Gtown packet, which I promptly threw on the ground. lol.

User avatar
jtemp320
Posts: 481
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:27 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby jtemp320 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:12 pm

starrydreamz3 wrote:INNNNNN!!!~!!!!



AHAHAHAHAHAHAE omg eastern pennsylvania


Congrats!!!!

User avatar
jd2014!
Posts: 431
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:31 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby jd2014! » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:13 pm

123kl wrote:Still nothing in NYC. I guess that means a WL/hold. Totally okay with it.



Not necessarily. There are at least a few other likely NYC acceptances out there without VCEs in hand yet... crazy postal system + snow = painful wait.

4102011
Posts: 1724
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby 4102011 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:13 pm

starrydreamz3 wrote:Thank you thank you!

Seriously Columbia is my top choice. My roommate ran out thinking I was hurt cuz I screamed so loud when I saw it sticking out. Also, it was right next to my Gtown packet, which I promptly threw on the ground. lol.


TITCR

AND OMG SO EXCITED FOR YOUUUU!!!! <3

User avatar
CosmoLaw
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby CosmoLaw » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:13 pm

starrydreamz3 wrote:INNNNNN!!!~!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAE omg eastern pennsylvania


Congrats!

champsound
Posts: 342
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:03 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby champsound » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:13 pm

starrydreamz3 wrote:Thank you thank you!

Seriously Columbia is my top choice. My roommate ran out thinking I was hurt cuz I screamed so loud when I saw it sticking out. Also, it was right next to my Gtown packet, which I promptly threw on the ground. lol.


Awesome. Congrats.

eaa1537
Posts: 384
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:21 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby eaa1537 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:14 pm

starrydreamz3 wrote:INNNNNN!!!~!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAE omg eastern pennsylvania



congrats!!!! now let's also hope we both finally hear something from harvard lol

Also I called a few of my neighbors and no one in DC near my area (georgetown) seems to have received any mail yet, so I'm still holding out hopeeee

User avatar
Ratchet Jackson
Posts: 2703
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby Ratchet Jackson » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:14 pm

starrydreamz3 wrote:INNNNNN!!!~!!!!



AHAHAHAHAHAHAE omg eastern pennsylvania


Congrats! Although I don't know exactly what sound you just made. Trying to say it in my head.

User avatar
jd2014!
Posts: 431
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:31 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby jd2014! » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:15 pm

YAY starrydreamz!!!! okay... my turn?

4102011
Posts: 1724
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby 4102011 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:15 pm

jd2014! wrote:YAY starrydreamz!!!! okay... my turn?


and me please <3

Zatarra
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby Zatarra » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:15 pm

jd2014! wrote:
123kl wrote:Still nothing in NYC. I guess that means a WL/hold. Totally okay with it.



Not necessarily. There are at least a few other likely NYC acceptances out there without VCEs in hand yet... crazy postal system + snow = painful wait.



FWIW, I haven't received ANY mail in the last two days, which is a little unusual (but did see the postman come today, so I know mail was delivered to my building).

User avatar
Fresh
Posts: 681
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:30 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby Fresh » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:16 pm

congratsssssss

User avatar
starrydreamz3
Posts: 677
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 11:42 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby starrydreamz3 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:17 pm

RJ127 wrote:
starrydreamz3 wrote:INNNNNN!!!~!!!!



AHAHAHAHAHAHAE omg eastern pennsylvania


Congrats! Although I don't know exactly what sound you just made. Trying to say it in my head.


It was the sound of a long awaited childhood dream coming true, that's what it was.

I have hope that all of you will be hearing back soon too! Can't wait for out NYU/Columbia ASWs!

User avatar
jd2014!
Posts: 431
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:31 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby jd2014! » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:17 pm

I think I need a TLS intermission. My head and heart are both going to explode.

User avatar
cardinals1989
Posts: 1191
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby cardinals1989 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:17 pm

starrydreamz3 wrote:INNNNNN!!!~!!!!



AHAHAHAHAHAHAE omg eastern pennsylvania


Numbers twin victory!!!! Yay!

User avatar
arism87
Posts: 1311
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby arism87 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:18 pm

No VCE in Virginia.. the postal calculator thing said it would come today, but I live in the middle of nowhere and it always seems to take an extra day. Not worried until tomorrow. Unless of course the storm comes, in which case I reserve the right to be unworried until Friday.. :)

123kl
Posts: 394
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby 123kl » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:18 pm

Zatarra wrote:
jd2014! wrote:
123kl wrote:Still nothing in NYC. I guess that means a WL/hold. Totally okay with it.



Not necessarily. There are at least a few other likely NYC acceptances out there without VCEs in hand yet... crazy postal system + snow = painful wait.



FWIW, I haven't received ANY mail in the last two days, which is a little unusual (but did see the postman come today, so I know mail was delivered to my building).

I got mail both yesterday and today. There's no other explanation in my case.

User avatar
Non-Chalant1
Posts: 852
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby Non-Chalant1 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:20 pm

Looks like the Midwest got no love today.

User avatar
thunderflesh
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:09 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby thunderflesh » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:20 pm

Keep the dream alive! People in the midwest got their NYU letters before me, even though I'm in brooklyn and they were all postmarked on the same day. So don't lose hope!

User avatar
Fresh
Posts: 681
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:30 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby Fresh » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:21 pm

Non-Chalant1 wrote:Looks like the Midwest got no love today.

this.

Here's to tomorrow!

User avatar
arkansawyer
Posts: 222
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:11 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby arkansawyer » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:21 pm

starrydreamz3 wrote:Thank you thank you!

Seriously Columbia is my top choice. My roommate ran out thinking I was hurt cuz I screamed so loud when I saw it sticking out. Also, it was right next to my Gtown packet, which I promptly threw on the ground. lol.


That's the TLS spirit

User avatar
jdstl
Posts: 216
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:48 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby jdstl » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:22 pm

slax wrote:In! Sister just checked the mail at my parents' house in the Philadelphia suburbs. Stats in profile.


Any scholly? I'd think you would be a definite Hamilton/Butler candidate with your stats.

User avatar
Excellence = a Habit
Posts: 1021
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby Excellence = a Habit » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:22 pm

thunderflesh wrote:Keep the dream alive! People in the midwest got their NYU letters before me, even though I'm in brooklyn and they were all postmarked on the same day. So don't lose hope!


yayyy

User avatar
jdstl
Posts: 216
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:48 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby jdstl » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:23 pm

Fresh wrote:
Non-Chalant1 wrote:Looks like the Midwest got no love today.

this.

Here's to tomorrow!


I'm thinking Friday for the Midwest. But please please please please be Thursday.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], dreamer_13, elcamino4, Imago Loop, joezze, Long shot hero, mintme, Torres1893 and 19 guests