Columbia 2011!

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby r6_philly » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:56 pm

law_monkey wrote:Image


Let the catiness begin!

User avatar
law_monkey
Posts: 1709
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby law_monkey » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:57 pm

r6_philly wrote:
Let the catiness begin!


Haha. Love it! Minus the fact that we should all be cheering for each other. TLSers unite! :D

4102011
Posts: 1724
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby 4102011 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:07 am

I don't think I'll be running home to check since it's not likely it's tomorrow, but I'll deeefinitely walk quickly :)

Arghhh, please don't actually be in February! :( :( :(

rundoxierun
Posts: 1893
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:46 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby rundoxierun » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:12 am

r6_philly wrote:Let the catiness begin!


Puppies are better
Image

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby r6_philly » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:18 am

tkgrrett wrote:
r6_philly wrote:Let the catiness begin!


Puppies are better


I agree, but lolcats got loldogs beat, I must admit.

sarahlawg
Posts: 1001
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:59 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby sarahlawg » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:34 am

Image

User avatar
LinzerTorte
Posts: 538
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:06 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby LinzerTorte » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:47 am

--ImageRemoved--

Lolcats forever, but I can be flexible.

Man, I can't believe I missed the mafia game!

rundoxierun
Posts: 1893
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:46 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby rundoxierun » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:55 am

Image

User avatar
starrydreamz3
Posts: 677
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 11:42 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby starrydreamz3 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:57 am

I refuse to believe that vomit colored envelopes won't be showing up in the mail tomorrow. It can happen, if you only believe.

neonx
Posts: 1025
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:36 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby neonx » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:04 am

starrydreamz3 wrote:I refuse to believe that vomit colored envelopes won't be showing up in the mail tomorrow. It can happen, if you only believe.


"If you want something enough and your heart is pure, wondrous things can happen!" -- Joey, Friends [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yuGWSV1dS8]

User avatar
law_monkey
Posts: 1709
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby law_monkey » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:08 am

The one downside to the arrival of the envelopes: I'm going to miss the new standard of excellence this thread has reached as a result of the waiting hysteria these last few days.

User avatar
Knock
Posts: 5152
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby Knock » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:15 am

tkgrrett wrote:Image


+1 for using your own dog as loldog material

GraniteState
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:44 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby GraniteState » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:27 am

Very much afraid I'm going to wait three months, open a small, cream-colored envelope, and see this:

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
hellojd
Posts: 411
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:29 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby hellojd » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:28 am

Does anyone else find it a bit over the top that people who applied in September may have to wait about 5 months before a decision? Come on CLS, we know you're CLS and you're pretty amazing, but 5 months is a ridiculous turnaround...

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby r6_philly » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:30 am

Knock wrote:
tkgrrett wrote:Image


+1 for using your own dog as loldog material


I have a really cool vid of my dog begging (he is the pro at it - he sits and then beg for minutes at a time like a lil monkey would) but I can't find it.

dabbadon8
Posts: 767
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 2:17 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby dabbadon8 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:31 am

hellojd wrote:Does anyone else find it a bit over the top that people who applied in September may have to wait about 5 months before a decision? Come on CLS, we know you're CLS and you're pretty amazing, but 5 months is a ridiculous turnaround...


That's probably part of how they keep their rankings up. They must improve their yield by waiting out all the ED candidates.

User avatar
Weirdlog
Posts: 210
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:48 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby Weirdlog » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:50 am


User avatar
tgir
Posts: 314
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby tgir » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:35 am

Weirdlog wrote:For good luck: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eYSpIz2FjU


Hahahaha. This vomit business is getting out of hand.

User avatar
kazu
Posts: 1602
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby kazu » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:01 am

law_monkey wrote:The one downside to the arrival of the envelopes: I'm going to miss the new standard of excellence this thread has reached as a result of the waiting hysteria these last few days.

I know right? Where do we all go after CLS is over? :cry:

User avatar
thecilent
Posts: 2506
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby thecilent » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:37 am

lol Oh man this thread.

Please please envelopes today.

User avatar
Excellence = a Habit
Posts: 1021
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby Excellence = a Habit » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:23 am

thecilent wrote:lol Oh man this thread.

Please please envelopes today.


Obvi they'll be there.

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby r6_philly » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:29 am

kazu wrote:
law_monkey wrote:The one downside to the arrival of the envelopes: I'm going to miss the new standard of excellence this thread has reached as a result of the waiting hysteria these last few days.

I know right? Where do we all go after CLS is over? :cry:


Scary thought. There will be random lolcat threads.

User avatar
LinzerTorte
Posts: 538
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:06 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby LinzerTorte » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 am

r6_philly wrote:
kazu wrote:
law_monkey wrote:The one downside to the arrival of the envelopes: I'm going to miss the new standard of excellence this thread has reached as a result of the waiting hysteria these last few days.

I know right? Where do we all go after CLS is over? :cry:


Scary thought. There will be random lolcat threads.


Some of us who are definitely NOT hearing in the first wave (I have to accept my fate) will be holding down the fort here for a while.

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
thecilent
Posts: 2506
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby thecilent » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:32 am

The only way I am walking back to my apt to check the mail in this ridiculously cold weather is if people here report vomit.

User avatar
piccolittle
Posts: 1118
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:16 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby piccolittle » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:58 am

I don't think they've sent anything yet... I'm an ED admit and I just emailed asking them to change the address to send my materials to and they were okay to do it today... so my stuff isn't in the mail, at least. Not sure what that means for any of you but I would assume we're all getting the same package.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 20171lhopeful, AZnative, Baby Gaga, brinicolec, cephaschen, chasima, criley01, curry1, Google Adsense [Bot], guybourdin, notausername, piesandcookies, potterotter, Snowjon, vho1791, wishywashy and 25 guests