Columbia 2011!

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby r6_philly » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:53 am

ahduth wrote:
r6_philly wrote:That kind of "mistake" can drive TLS crazy, that sort of carelessness shows why he/she deserves to be at NYU and not Columbia :lol:


Don't plenty of people chose NYU straight up over Columbia anyhow? If I were accepted to both with the same money, I'd have to do some serious due dilligence to decide which one to attend. I might be biased however.


I am a Ivy prestige w.... :lol:

User avatar
hellojd
Posts: 411
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:29 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby hellojd » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:59 am

+1 to LSN being ridiculously hard to type in info. I thought maybe it was Google Chrome, but I guess others have the same problem. It was so frustrating that I eventually just stopped and didn't enter my data.

123kl
Posts: 394
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby 123kl » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:01 pm

hellojd wrote:+1 to LSN being ridiculously hard to type in info. I thought maybe it was Google Chrome, but I guess others have the same problem. It was so frustrating that I eventually just stopped and didn't enter my data.


I have trouble with Internet Explorer, but it seems to work with FireFox.

thereelshaq
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:25 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby thereelshaq » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:03 pm

r6_philly wrote:
ahduth wrote:
r6_philly wrote:That kind of "mistake" can drive TLS crazy, that sort of carelessness shows why he/she deserves to be at NYU and not Columbia :lol:


Don't plenty of people chose NYU straight up over Columbia anyhow? If I were accepted to both with the same money, I'd have to do some serious due dilligence to decide which one to attend. I might be biased however.


I am a Ivy prestige w.... :lol:

thereelshaq
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:25 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby thereelshaq » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:03 pm

hellojd wrote:+1 to LSN being ridiculously hard to type in info. I thought maybe it was Google Chrome, but I guess others have the same problem. It was so frustrating that I eventually just stopped and didn't enter my data.


I second this... after 5 minutes of re-entering the same numbers over and over I gave up.

User avatar
kazu
Posts: 1602
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby kazu » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:07 pm

thereelshaq wrote:
hellojd wrote:+1 to LSN being ridiculously hard to type in info. I thought maybe it was Google Chrome, but I guess others have the same problem. It was so frustrating that I eventually just stopped and didn't enter my data.


I second this... after 5 minutes of re-entering the same numbers over and over I gave up.

I figured out that it's better to just type in the dates, instead of choosing from the calendar provided.... less messing up.

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby r6_philly » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:07 pm

click in the text box, ignore the calendar pop up and type in "11-12-13" with your keyboard.

User avatar
kazu
Posts: 1602
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby kazu » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:10 pm

r6_philly wrote:click in the text box, ignore the calendar pop up and type in "11-12-13" with your keyboard.

I was faster :wink:

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby r6_philly » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:13 pm

kazu wrote:
r6_philly wrote:click in the text box, ignore the calendar pop up and type in "11-12-13" with your keyboard.

I was faster :wink:


Yes but I have been saying it forever :P

Ok you win this round ...

User avatar
kazu
Posts: 1602
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby kazu » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:14 pm

r6_philly wrote:
kazu wrote:
r6_philly wrote:click in the text box, ignore the calendar pop up and type in "11-12-13" with your keyboard.

I was faster :wink:


Yes but I have been saying it forever :P

Ok you win this round ...

Hehehe :P

User avatar
Dany
Posts: 11580
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby Dany » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:22 pm

While we're waiting on Columbia, and since kazu and r6 are giving good advice, everyone should update their LSNs! Srsly it's SO much more helpful when people put all the dates!

User avatar
ahduth
Posts: 2468
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:55 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby ahduth » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:24 pm

eskimo wrote:While we're waiting on Columbia, and since kazu and r6 are giving good advice, everyone should update their LSNs! Srsly it's SO much more helpful when people put all the dates!


I don't think I have an LSN.

User avatar
timmna
Posts: 524
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:15 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby timmna » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:24 pm

eskimo wrote:While we're waiting on Columbia, and since kazu and r6 are giving good advice, everyone should update their LSNs! Srsly it's SO much more helpful when people put all the dates!


+1. But I've decided I'm too cool to enter in the "Received" column.

User avatar
kazu
Posts: 1602
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby kazu » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:27 pm

ahduth wrote:I don't think I have an LSN.


timmna wrote:+1. But I've decided I'm too cool to enter in the "Received" column.


You two should be ASHAMED of yourselves.

jking... but seriously, it's so much more useful with all the info!

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby r6_philly » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:28 pm

kazu wrote:
ahduth wrote:I don't think I have an LSN.


timmna wrote:+1. But I've decided I'm too cool to enter in the "Received" column.


You two should be ASHAMED of yourselves.

jking... but seriously, it's so much more useful with all the info!


Only I am not joking!
joking about not joking

User avatar
starrydreamz3
Posts: 677
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 11:42 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby starrydreamz3 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:33 pm

AHHH COLUMBIA!!!



That is all.

User avatar
Dany
Posts: 11580
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby Dany » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:36 pm

ahduth wrote:I don't think I have an LSN.

You should totally get one.

4102011
Posts: 1724
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby 4102011 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:41 pm

eskimo wrote:While we're waiting on Columbia, and since kazu and r6 are giving good advice, everyone should update their LSNs! Srsly it's SO much more helpful when people put all the dates!


+1

HELP OUT FUTURE GENERATIONS OF NEUROTIC LAW SCHOOL APPLICANTS.

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby r6_philly » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:45 pm

dulcatis wrote:
eskimo wrote:While we're waiting on Columbia, and since kazu and r6 are giving good advice, everyone should update their LSNs! Srsly it's SO much more helpful when people put all the dates!


+1

HELP OUT FUTURE GENERATIONS OF NEUROTIC LAW SCHOOL APPLICANTS.

+1

That's why I started to document the process and update dates too rather than just updating the list.

User avatar
timmna
Posts: 524
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:15 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby timmna » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:46 pm

r6_philly wrote:
kazu wrote:
ahduth wrote:I don't think I have an LSN.


timmna wrote:+1. But I've decided I'm too cool to enter in the "Received" column.


You two should be ASHAMED of yourselves.

jking... but seriously, it's so much more useful with all the info!


Only I am not joking!
joking about not joking


Yeah, yeah. I still updated LSN before telling my family about any of my acceptances. I think that shows dedication to data.

User avatar
ahduth
Posts: 2468
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:55 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby ahduth » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:51 pm

This is really complicated. They want a lot of information... I feel like I'm filling out a background check.

User avatar
LinzerTorte
Posts: 538
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:06 am

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby LinzerTorte » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:03 pm

ahduth wrote:This is really complicated. They want a lot of information... I feel like I'm filling out a background check.


Yeah I don't have one either. I guess I should change that.

4102011
Posts: 1724
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby 4102011 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:08 pm

C'mon guys, build up some good karma by making a LSN & hopefully Columbia will reward your good behavior in 9-11 days (oh my god I'm losing my mind)

User avatar
kazu
Posts: 1602
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby kazu » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:10 pm

dulcatis wrote:(oh my god I'm losing my mind)

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Columbia 2011!

Postby r6_philly » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:14 pm

kazu wrote:
dulcatis wrote:(oh my god I'm losing my mind)


I have nothing else to "wait" for after this even though I still only have 3 decisions.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 0LawSchool, Assasindowntheavenue, Earlskies, JD_Kingfish, joezze, Lawschool305, lillawyer2, patrickkpaul and 27 guests