Ohio State 2011 Applicants

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
moritzian

Re: Ohio State 2011 Applicants

Postby moritzian » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:01 am

dhatfie1 wrote:Current 1L here (non-resident), if you have any questions about anything regarding the school and/or residency let me know! I know I sure did this time last year. :)
I've noticed most people suggest to not try and study/read/prepare for law school--I'm pretty sure I'm incapable of taking this advice. Are there any books you would recommend reading beforehand? Would browsing the CP E&E that you mentioned before be beneficial? If so, which E&E?

mcubberly

Postby mcubberly » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:11 pm

Wish I could go to an ASW! I'm waiting on the edge of my seat to see about scholly money...I hope it comes out soon!

Lwoods

Postby Lwoods » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:13 pm

mcubberly wrote:Wish I could go to an ASW! I'm waiting on the edge of my seat to see about scholly money...I hope it comes out soon!

I think OSU is the one school in the area that didn't close today, so... hopefully soon?

Sad you can't come back for ASW!

lifestooquick

Postby lifestooquick » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:19 pm

Lwoods wrote:
mcubberly wrote:Wish I could go to an ASW! I'm waiting on the edge of my seat to see about scholly money...I hope it comes out soon!

I think OSU is the one school in the area that didn't close today, so... hopefully soon?

Sad you can't come back for ASW![/quote]
+1 It would have been fun to see you again!!

mcubberly

Postby mcubberly » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:24 pm

lifestooquick wrote:
Lwoods wrote:

Sad you can't come back for ASW![/quote]
+1 It would have been fun to see you again!!

Lol I've been getting so many texts about the ice and snow... is it really so bad??

It would have been great to see you guys again! I'm really leaning towards OSU now, barring any magical full rides. If I can get it down to around IU-B w/scholly cost, I'll definitely go. I've been thinking about it a lot, and it just seems like the right choice. So hopefully we'll all see each other soon :D