Ohio State 2011 Applicants

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
brose
Posts: 648
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:05 am

Re: Ohio State 2011 Applicants

Postby brose » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:43 pm

charlesxavier wrote:No word yet. Complete on 9/17. I've been admitted into one of my top choices already so I just want a decision, good or bad, so I can start narrowing down my list/visiting schools.


Same here. Went complete on 11/5.

hpfl121
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:54 pm

Re: Ohio State 2011 Applicants

Postby hpfl121 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:12 pm

First time posting on this thread. Just got my acceptance email and its the first acceptance of my cycle. I submitted the app Dec. 4th but I don't remember when it went complete. I think a couple days after that.

User avatar
lifestooquick
Posts: 1200
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: Ohio State 2011 Applicants

Postby lifestooquick » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:13 pm

hpfl121 wrote:First time posting on this thread. Just got my acceptance email and its the first acceptance of my cycle. I submitted the app Dec. 4th but I don't remember when it went complete. I think a couple days after that.

Congrats! Were you ED?
Edit: Realized you're probably RD because you submitted after the ED deadline (duh! silly me).

User avatar
Spinozist21
Posts: 522
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:23 am

Re: Ohio State 2011 Applicants

Postby Spinozist21 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:38 pm

lifestooquick wrote:
hpfl121 wrote:First time posting on this thread. Just got my acceptance email and its the first acceptance of my cycle. I submitted the app Dec. 4th but I don't remember when it went complete. I think a couple days after that.

Congrats! Were you ED?
Edit: Realized you're probably RD because you submitted after the ED deadline (duh! silly me).


I was just told by OSU that they are working on ED admissions and not RD........hmm...odd since most of the people getting decisions are RD.

User avatar
lifestooquick
Posts: 1200
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: Ohio State 2011 Applicants

Postby lifestooquick » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:41 pm

Spinozist21 wrote:
lifestooquick wrote:
hpfl121 wrote:First time posting on this thread. Just got my acceptance email and its the first acceptance of my cycle. I submitted the app Dec. 4th but I don't remember when it went complete. I think a couple days after that.

Congrats! Were you ED?
Edit: Realized you're probably RD because you submitted after the ED deadline (duh! silly me).


I was just told by OSU that they are working on ED admissions and not RD........hmm...odd since most of the people getting decisions are RD.

Interesting. Maybe they're just doing ED and RD auto-admits.

making me slightly regret my decision to apply RD instead of ED. I just wannnnaa knooooww.

User avatar
Spinozist21
Posts: 522
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:23 am

Re: Ohio State 2011 Applicants

Postby Spinozist21 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:43 pm

lifestooquick wrote:
Spinozist21 wrote:
lifestooquick wrote:
hpfl121 wrote:First time posting on this thread. Just got my acceptance email and its the first acceptance of my cycle. I submitted the app Dec. 4th but I don't remember when it went complete. I think a couple days after that.

Congrats! Were you ED?
Edit: Realized you're probably RD because you submitted after the ED deadline (duh! silly me).


I was just told by OSU that they are working on ED admissions and not RD........hmm...odd since most of the people getting decisions are RD.

Interesting. Maybe they're just doing ED and RD auto-admits.

making me slightly regret my decision to apply RD instead of ED. I just wannnnaa knooooww.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You will be fine...I am sure.

kdubb513
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 8:43 pm

Re: Ohio State 2011 Applicants

Postby kdubb513 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:46 pm

Submitted 11/22, complete and UR 11/23. Acceptance 12/15.

User avatar
lifestooquick
Posts: 1200
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: Ohio State 2011 Applicants

Postby lifestooquick » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:48 pm

See this is making me worry because I submitted 11/4 and went complete 11/5.

But I also have a low-ish GPA and it looks like they're focusing on higher GPAs first. Which would make sense to make sure they have the medians they want before accepting people like me that will screw up the numbers.

hpfl121
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:54 pm

Re: Ohio State 2011 Applicants

Postby hpfl121 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:47 pm

Thanks lifestooquick, and yea i applied RD.

I see how badly you want to get and I'm really hoping your acceptance letter comes soon. And it will come!!

redrose11
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:56 pm

Re: Ohio State 2011 Applicants

Postby redrose11 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:57 pm

im waiting too. I've been complete-under review since 11/29. I want to hear back already.

User avatar
lifestooquick
Posts: 1200
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: Ohio State 2011 Applicants

Postby lifestooquick » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:40 pm

hpfl121 wrote:Thanks lifestooquick, and yea i applied RD.

I see how badly you want to get and I'm really hoping your acceptance letter comes soon. And it will come!!

Thanks! Yeah, I may be slightly obsessed :oops:

Marquito38
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:15 pm

Re: Ohio State 2011 Applicants

Postby Marquito38 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:35 pm

In via email today!! Submitted 11/21, went complete 11/22, RD. I'm an OSU undergraduate so I'm happy to know I can continue going here. If anyone has any questions about OSU, ask away.

BHDLaw
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:36 pm

Re: Ohio State 2011 Applicants

Postby BHDLaw » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:41 pm

Complete and Under Review since 11/22.....hope I hear something soon! Good luck to all the others who are waiting!

User avatar
lifestooquick
Posts: 1200
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: Ohio State 2011 Applicants

Postby lifestooquick » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:44 pm

BHDLaw wrote:Complete and Under Review since 11/22.....hope I hear something soon! Good luck to all the others who are waiting!

I've been complete and under review since 11/5. I hope that's not a bad sign.

Good luck and I hope we all hear soon :)

jacob_c84
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:40 am

Re: Ohio State 2011 Applicants

Postby jacob_c84 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:55 am

IN AT OSU!!!! ED APP!!! CYCLE OVER I'M A BUCKEYE!!!!

User avatar
lifestooquick
Posts: 1200
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: Ohio State 2011 Applicants

Postby lifestooquick » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:56 am

jacob_c84 wrote:IN AT OSU!!!! ED APP!!! CYCLE OVER I'M A BUCKEYE!!!!

Congratulations!!! :)

User avatar
Burgstaller04
Posts: 628
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Re: Ohio State 2011 Applicants

Postby Burgstaller04 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:24 am

Accepted RD via email this morning!

User avatar
Lwoods
Posts: 1484
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:27 am

Re: Ohio State 2011 Applicants

Postby Lwoods » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:26 am

jacob_c84 wrote:IN AT OSU!!!! ED APP!!! CYCLE OVER I'M A BUCKEYE!!!!"


Burgstaller04 wrote:Accepted RD via email this morning!


Congrats to you both!

User avatar
BackToTheOldHouse
Posts: 862
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:03 pm

Re: Ohio State 2011 Applicants

Postby BackToTheOldHouse » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:47 am

Lwoods wrote:
jacob_c84 wrote:IN AT OSU!!!! ED APP!!! CYCLE OVER I'M A BUCKEYE!!!!"


Burgstaller04 wrote:Accepted RD via email this morning!


Congrats to you both!


Yes, congrats to those getting acceptances today! Under review since mid-to-late November here. Hopefully today's the day!

User avatar
lifestooquick
Posts: 1200
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: Ohio State 2011 Applicants

Postby lifestooquick » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:54 am

Burgstaller04 wrote:Accepted RD via email this morning!

Congrats!!!

PS - you always have the best Packers tars :) Love it!

I was wondering if they would be making decisions this week...I guess they are.

zrcm18
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:26 pm

Re: Ohio State 2011 Applicants

Postby zrcm18 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:19 pm

Dinged via email today

redrose11
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:56 pm

Re: Ohio State 2011 Applicants

Postby redrose11 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:32 pm

in via email today! anyone know how generous they are with money?

User avatar
BackToTheOldHouse
Posts: 862
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:03 pm

Re: Ohio State 2011 Applicants

Postby BackToTheOldHouse » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:36 pm

zrcm18 wrote:Dinged via email today


Bummer :cry: , sorry to hear. Complete/Review date(s)?

redrose11 wrote:in via email today! anyone know how generous they are with money?


Congrats :) , happy to hear. Complete/Review date(s)?


edited because I read upstream and answered my own question
Last edited by BackToTheOldHouse on Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
skirschner1
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:27 pm

Re: Ohio State 2011 Applicants

Postby skirschner1 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:37 pm

zrcm18 wrote:Dinged via email today


Same.

User avatar
Bill Cosby
Posts: 331
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:56 am

Re: Ohio State 2011 Applicants

Postby Bill Cosby » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:03 pm

I'm sure it's already been asked elsewhere, but does anyone know how hard it is to establish residency?




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests