AJaKe wrote:thewarflamingo wrote:Are any current students planning on selling their books? If so, PM me with a price for separates or as a bundle. I have no problem buying books with some highlighting as long as it's not crazy and if your books are unbound, I'm fine with that too as long as pages aren't missing (obviously).
I'm in Section 3 and need these required books (The first two books are my main concern):
3. Criminal Law and Its Processes: Cases and Materials, Eighth Edition (Casebook) - Sanford H. Kadish
4. Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation
6. Basic Legal Research: Tools and Strategies - Amy E. Sloan
Let me know if you have any of these optional books or feel free to tell me if they are not worth buying:
1. Professional Responsibility, A Student's Guide, 2010-2011 - Ronald D. Rotunda
2. Selected Standards on Professional Responsibility, 2011 - Thomas D. Morgan
(3) I have the Crim Law book - ISBN: 978-0-7355-5794-9. It is highlighted in only yellow and all comments/marks are in pencil. I am in Gainesville for the weekend, so if you are in town and want to check it out Sunday, let me know.
(4) You will want to get your own new copy. TRUST.
(6) I have it, no highlighting/marks. I don't think I ever opened it for LR&W, tbh.
(1) + (2) ... Probably not, PR is an easy class. Less than a dozen cases, Rules, and the Comments to the Rules are pretty much the only thing needed. But it really depends on your teacher and if they have a history of pulling things from the supplements.
Thanks! PM'ed you. Anyone else?