What do people think about sending one last minute LOCI's to schools that we are still waitlisted on, letting them know that we will accept a last minute spot if one becomes available the day of orientation (if someone withdraws last minute etc.)?
Is anyone currently doing this?
Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 19 guests