kalvano wrote:Burgstaller04 wrote:I took the LSAT in June and got a 161. I asked for a fee waiver and got shut down. I retook in October with an average of about 169. If I get something close to that (fingers crossed) I would probably able to get a fee waiver by emailing them but I'm worried that if I get my score late on Friday and email them that I might not get the waiver until after the Nov 1 deadline for ED. Is it worth it to wait, or should I just pony up and pay?
They are usually very quick to respond to emails.
This, and they might give you a refund if you explain your situation. Call the admissions office tomorrow and explain your situation.