UNC or Notre Dame?!?!

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
highspeedlowdrag

UNC or Notre Dame?!?!

Postby highspeedlowdrag » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

My wife just began dental school at Indiana. I have been accepted as a transfer student to IU, Notre Dame, UNC, and UF. It would be ideal to go to a school in Indiana to be close to her but being a short plane ride away wouldn't be that terrible either. Notre Dame certainly has a great name, but I would get in state tuition at UNC. Our future plan is to move to the Pacific Northwest when we both graduate, but I will probably get a job in Indianapolis when I graduate for 2 years until she is finished with school.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this, my brain is about to explode just thinking about it. Both ND and UNC are great options but I feel like being within the state and going to ND (which has a great national reputation) might be better for the long run. However, UNC is in-state and a great school as well and would save some serious cash.

Please help!

holydonkey

Re: UNC or Notre Dame?!?!

Postby holydonkey » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:18 pm

highspeedlowdrag wrote:1) It would be ideal to go to a school in Indiana to be close to her 2) Our future plan is to move to the Pacific Northwest when we both graduate 3) I will probably get a job in Indianapolis when I graduate for 2 years until she is finished with school. 4) I feel like being within the state and going to ND (which has a great national reputation) might be better for the long run.
Notre Dame is definitely the right choice.

paralegal

Postby paralegal » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:25 pm

highspeedlowdrag wrote:I have been accepted as a transfer student to IU, Notre Dame, UNC, and UF.

Best if you post this in the Transfers TLS Forum, then you'll receive responses from current law students transferring.

highspeedlowdrag

Postby highspeedlowdrag » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:12 pm

Ok thanks, I'll post it there.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”