$825 Studio Available at USD University of San Diego!!!!!!

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
koikoi

$825 Studio Available at USD University of San Diego!!!!!!

Postby koikoi » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:11 pm

Hi guys,

I am no longer to moving to SD for law school, but I signed a lease for a studio and now I need to get it rented! The studio is located at: 3962 Goldfinch (you can google map it for a pic of the building, it's in a really cute area and the building itself is really well maintained). It has a large living area, separate kitchen and bathroom. The backyard area has some chairs and small fire pit. There is laundry on-site. Please PM me if you are interested!!!

SmellyVeinyMonster

Re: $825 Studio Available at USD University of San Diego!!!!!!

Postby SmellyVeinyMonster » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:38 pm

koikoi wrote:Hi guys,

I am no longer to moving to SD for law school, but I signed a lease for a studio and now I need to get it rented! The studio is located at: 3962 Goldfinch (you can google map it for a pic of the building, it's in a really cute area and the building itself is really well maintained). It has a large living area, separate kitchen and bathroom. The backyard area has some chairs and small fire pit. There is laundry on-site. Please PM me if you are interested!!!

Are you aware that there may be a clause on your lease indicating that you cannot sub-lease said studio?

TheBigMediocre

Re: $825 Studio Available at USD University of San Diego!!!!!!

Postby TheBigMediocre » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:40 pm

How hot are your neighbors?

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”