- Posts: 180
- Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:00 pm
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:02 pm
- Posts: 1557
- Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:59 pm
psychomohel wrote:It depends on the schools.
No. No it doesn't.
- Posts: 322
- Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:06 pm
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:26 pm
Xnegd wrote:What schools, what was your GPA & LSAT?
What point, what is the point?
- Posts: 18282
- Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm
Generic20101L wrote:Should I feel proud?
Some guy got into NU with a 2.1/171. He should feel proud.
- Posts: 10583
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Anon.y.mousse., Badger15, bellaboo, bibolik, big_willy_style_333, Catsinspace, chalala, chandhi, curry1, dmc1275, Dodocogon, Google Adsense [Bot], gopats92, grandesoylatte, hannahbama14, hbdash, heythatsme, Instrumental, JC2017, jdanz, jessmeesh, jpark86, kjw, lawschool2016nyc, LawTweet, Leliana, Macallan, malysh, MAqee9898, mav1993, Nightwing, nimbus2020, OnlyHumean, pipipipi, Pozzo, Rich Uncle Skeleton, scoot456, scully, Smc1994, squash0105, ssolli, StopLawying, theothercat, tuesdayninja, UMD121, VapidP, VinnyGambini Jr., xn3345, yoonch and 93 guests