Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 180
- Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:00 pm
Should I feel proud?
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:02 pm
It depends on the schools.
- Posts: 1557
- Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:59 pm
psychomohel wrote:It depends on the schools.
No. No it doesn't.
- Posts: 322
- Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:06 pm
What schools, what was your GPA & LSAT?
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:26 pm
Xnegd wrote:What schools, what was your GPA & LSAT?
What point, what is the point?
- Posts: 18281
- Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm
Generic20101L wrote:Should I feel proud?
Some guy got into NU with a 2.1/171. He should feel proud.
- Posts: 10583
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm
No. GPA is an incredibly strong indicator of law school success, correlating almost exactly. You should just do yourself a favor and killself immediately.