Thomas Jefferson School of Law

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Re: Thomas Jefferson School of Law

Postby Grizz » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:56 pm

subprimeJD wrote:If your family and home are here, then we get to live mad max together lol.

Subprime, no relation to TJSL at all, but this Mad Max reference made my evening.

Postby Birdman » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:17 am

Last edited by Birdman on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby BigA » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:37 am

Mr. Matlock wrote:
BigA wrote:Just got my LSAT score. I'm wondering if anyone can offer their opinion on what kind of scholarship I might expect to get here with a 3.06, 161? I'd appreciate it

Go to USD.

I'm a weak consider at USD. I think I'd need at least another point or two to be good there. Even if I got in, I'm not sure if I'd rather pay sticker there or go to one of the tier 4s for free.

That's what I'll be hoping for Birdman. Thanks

Lawl Shcool

Postby Lawl Shcool » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:56 pm

Hey guys I sent out my old outlines to everyone's emails who had asked me. If I missed you please send me a PM and ill forward them along.

Postby tdluxon » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Birdman wrote:Awesome, I have a few. What's the general reputation of the school in the city? Do you think Cal Western is regarded better or are they about the same? The faculty said they are very hands on, did you find that helpful?

As far as the reputation of the SD area schools, it's USD out way ahead, then Cal Western is probably slightly ahead of TJSL, but not by a huge margin.

TJSL's new campus is sick though

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”