British wrote:I absolutely promise I am not a flame, please don't think that.
I am a 27 year old girl from England and I emigrated here 3 years ago.
This is my second time on the site (I joined a few days ago) and I am genuinely asking these questions.
I was just trying to be a bit light-hearted and I meant it that my job is dull. Being a paralegal is no fun if you have ambition to do more than that.
British wrote:The problem is I am 28 years old already! There is only so long you can chase a dream ....
1) You went from 27 to 28 in the space of 3 posts...how old are you?
2) If you were new to this website and completely unfamiliar with how people say things on TLS, you probably wouldn't know what a flame was (I didn't completely grasp its definition until a decent amount of time into using TLS)
3) Why are you a paralegal if you were a law clerk for five years from Britain?
4) 500 bucks really wouldn't mean shit to you if you were prepared to spend 40k+ per year on a bad law school, and anyone with half a brain would know this right off the bat.
5) Most europeans don't consider themselves as having "emigrated" from Europe to the US...they usually describe it as moving or relocating or something along those lines. Emigration is usually referred to when the situation is permanent due to financial, political or other more impactful reasons. This isn't always the case, but it's just further proof that you're faking it.