Southwestern Class of 2013

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Temka

Southwestern Class of 2013

Postby Temka » Mon May 03, 2010 7:11 pm

I wanted to start a thread for those who are committed on going to SW this Fall. I am riding out some WL but have sent in my deposit and am planning on going. Please post any general info on this upcoming transition to being 1L at Southwestern.

joonhp

Re: Southwestern Class of 2013

Postby joonhp » Mon May 03, 2010 8:04 pm

in the same position as you.

bamlax

Postby bamlax » Mon May 03, 2010 8:34 pm

I just put down my deposit. I went to The University of Arizona and currently live in Scottsdale and am trying to figure out a place to live. Is anyone else trying to figure out their living situation? Does anyone know when SW will give roomate info bc I prob will need to find one to save $

Temka

Postby Temka » Mon May 03, 2010 9:30 pm

bamlax wrote:I just put down my deposit. I went to The University of Arizona and currently live in Scottsdale and am trying to figure out a place to live. Is anyone else trying to figure out their living situation? Does anyone know when SW will give roomate info bc I prob will need to find one to save $

I think I will try to get a studio somewhere in the miracle mile area not to far from campus. I was told by most students I met at SW that that is where most students live.

misled_drummer

Postby misled_drummer » Mon May 03, 2010 11:17 pm

Congrats everyone. I was accepted into the Traditional Evening program, but I wanted to see if I could switch over to the day program.

Is anyone else in a similar situation? The evening program is more suited for someone who works during the day, which I don't.

Also, I am still waiting to hear back from USF. I was placed on their waitlist. Tough decisions eh?

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”