Cornell Reserve List Discussion

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Do we have any chance of hell of getting off that reserve list?

Yes
11%
Dreeeeeaaam.
22%
Maybe, but only a few.
67%

Total votes: 27

GermX

Cornell Reserve List Discussion

Postby GermX » Mon May 03, 2010 12:39 pm

Alright, so now most of us who are still thinking of Cornell have been put on reserve on 4/27-4/28 (pretty gay).

Anyways, seriously, what are the odds of getting off that waitlist? I can submit another letter of rec, one from my employer this time, and I can do a bunch of LOCIs etc..., but seriously, any success stories here? Because I currently have a great acceptance from GW and going there means moving, getting a new apartment, a new car, etc... etc...--which I want to do by the first or 2nd week of August (postponing the move as much as possible as I wait for Cornell).

How many people does Cornell traditionally take off its waitlist?

aliarrow

Re: Cornell Reserve List Discussion

Postby aliarrow » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:19 pm

GermX wrote:Alright, so now most of us who are still thinking of Cornell have been put on reserve on 4/27-4/28 (pretty gay).

Anyways, seriously, what are the odds of getting off that waitlist? I can submit another letter of rec, one from my employer this time, and I can do a bunch of LOCIs etc..., but seriously, any success stories here? Because I currently have a great acceptance from GW and going there means moving, getting a new apartment, a new car, etc... etc...--which I want to do by the first or 2nd week of August (postponing the move as much as possible as I wait for Cornell).

How many people does Cornell traditionally take off its waitlist?

I don't think they typically accept many off the waitlist, but I could be wrong.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”