NCCU...tick, tick, tick....

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
lovelyannalove

NCCU...tick, tick, tick....

Postby lovelyannalove » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:26 pm

I went complete in late Jan. Stilllllllll under review. Am I the only one here with the same issue?

Do you think this is a good thing? A bad thing? The status checker keeps changing the date of my "in review" three times now (first was 2/28 then 3/5 then 4/5) but it never goes to complete or anything other than "in review"

Thanks!!
:?:

NCtoVAtoNC

Re: NCCU...tick, tick, tick....

Postby NCtoVAtoNC » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:34 pm

If it helps, my status went to in review on 02/02 and remained that way until 04/20 with "decision rendered". I imagine something will be coming in the snail mail soon.

I've heard from NCCU alums as well as others who are familiar with the school that the adminstrative side is especially slow, plus if you're out of state, decisions will take much longer.

Website says PBAP canidates will be notified around mid-April and other applicants may have to wait until May, but all will be notified by June/July.

lovelyannalove

Postby lovelyannalove » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:38 pm

But financial aid info is due in June for 2010, is it not? Sigh, no matter, I will figure out how pay for it if I can just get in! ... anybody want some crack? (<- joke!)

NCtoVAtoNC

Postby NCtoVAtoNC » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:39 pm

True. I went ahead and submitted my FAFSA about a month ago for the other two schools I was admitted to as well as NCCU just in case. I received my FAFSA info from both other schools already (took about 2-3 weeks to receive).

lovelyannalove

Postby lovelyannalove » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:42 pm

Good Idea! I will fill mine out as well. It will give me something to do besides checking the website every five minutes... I guess I could work, seeing as how I am at work.. but....

lovelyannalove

Postby lovelyannalove » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:50 pm

Did your seat depo change? - let me know when you hear!

drw983

Postby drw983 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:15 pm

Anyone on the waitlist for NCCU 2010? From my understanding, they begin reviewing the waitlist at the beginning of July. Here we are at 7/19 and I have not heard anything and am beginning to get nervous. It was the only place I applied and the only school I was really interested in earning a legal education.

Any NCCU waitlisted applicants heard anything yet? Tell me there's still hope. I think orientation is on 8/12 so it's coming down to the wire.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”