For those still waiting....

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Hey-O

For those still waiting....

Postby Hey-O » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:04 pm

Do you ever imagine your application and what they are doing with it?

On my good days I imagine that is slightly dog-eared from many careful readings. It has been carefully set aside because of their earnest desire to place me in my reach school. It is covered with marks and is thought about at least once a day by the dean.

On my bad days I imagine it lying barely skimmed at the bottom a pile marked: "Rejection: Wait as long as possible to send these out to punish these idiots for wasting our time."

cr073137

Re: For those still waiting....

Postby cr073137 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:06 pm

Hey-O wrote:Do you ever imagine your application and what they are doing with it?

Rejection: Wait as long as possible to send these out to punish these idiots for wasting our time."

Helmholtz

Postby Helmholtz » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:07 pm

Hey-O wrote:Do you ever imagine your application and what they are doing with it?

On my good days I imagine that is slightly dog-eared from many careful readings. It has been carefully set aside because of their earnest desire to place me in my reach school. It is covered with marks and is thought about at least once a day by the dean.

On my bad days I imagine it lying barely skimmed at the bottom a pile marked: "Rejection: Wait as long as possible to send these out to punish these idiots for wasting our time."

NYU, looking at you.

JTX

Postby JTX » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:10 pm

"lil' appy" (its nickname) is having a wonderful life out on that big farm in the country, with plenty of room to run and play and be free.

but really, the adcomms have put him down and dont have the heart to tell me.

hotdog123

Postby hotdog123 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:27 pm

This.

Holly Golightly

Postby Holly Golightly » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:29 pm

Helmholtz wrote:

NYU, looking at you.

That rejection better be in my mailbox waiting for me if I ever make it out of Barcelona.

Helmholtz

Postby Helmholtz » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:30 pm

Holly Golightly wrote:
Helmholtz wrote:

NYU, looking at you.

That rejection better be in my mailbox waiting for me if I ever make it out of Barcelona.

They promised us April 20th will be the latest decision date for everybody still waiting. Planning on going into hulk-like rage if still nothing in the mail by tomorrow.

neimanmarxist

Postby neimanmarxist » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:31 pm

I wish I were stuck in barcelona.

Holly Golightly

Postby Holly Golightly » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:47 pm

neimanmarxist wrote:I wish I were stuck in barcelona.

Would be awesome if I weren't poor.

pomfiend

Postby pomfiend » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:20 pm

That sums up precisely how I feel most of the time. This was hilarious btw, thanks for the laughs!

Hey-O

Postby Hey-O » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:15 pm

jtxcounitah wrote:"lil' appy" (its nickname) is having a wonderful life out on that big farm in the country, with plenty of room to run and play and be free.

but really, the adcomms have put him down and dont have the heart to tell me.

Lol +1

SanBun

Postby SanBun » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:57 pm

pomfiend wrote:

That sums up precisely how I feel most of the time. This was hilarious btw, thanks for the laughs!

+1

it's so sad, but i know they just don't give a crap about me

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”