Held at T-14, meeting with Adcom tomorrow

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Held at T-14, meeting with Adcom tomorrow

Postby peeker82 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:00 pm

hey everyone,

Meeting with Adcom tomorrow. for any of you that have been in this position, Held or WL and meeting with an Adcom, do you have any suggestions for questions I can ask? I've done a good amount of research in the school and know the answers to the questions I'm going to ask. Wondering if there is anything out there that adcoms look for. this is, obviously, aside from the clear options of money and sexual favors...

Re: Held at T-14, meeting with Adcom tomorrow

Postby LawandOrder » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:04 pm

You've destroyed my entire post with your last two words. :(

Re: Held at T-14, meeting with Adcom tomorrow

Postby gdane » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:16 pm

Hey, nothing wrong with sexual favors. Remember what Tyrone Biggums said "...and that was the first time i sucked a d*ck for crack, but it would not be the last...". Well, I would suck a d*ick to get into a school. If OP wants to do the same, then go for it.

I do have to comment about the use of the term Adcom. People use it on here as if though its a single person. Its just funny to me because I picture this big intimidating person named Adcom. I usually just say a member of the admissions committee. Anyway, I would suggest finding out who you are talking to and doing some reasearch on said person. Figure out, if possible, as much as you can about him/her. If thats not possible then id say just be genuine. Be confident. Most of all, be cool. Dont be a statue. Be normal and natural.

Good luck!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”