Status checker says "decision rendered"

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
JustBelieve

Status checker says "decision rendered"

Postby JustBelieve » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:38 pm

If the status checker at some schools says "decision rendered" or "decsion sent" BUT the fees box is blank, is that safe to assume a rejection?

Thanks

Jerzeegirl

Re: Status checker says "decision rendered"

Postby Jerzeegirl » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:10 am

Depends on the school, but for the most part the answer is, unfortunately, yes. Sorry :cry: I'm in the same boat. Decision rendered yesterday but no seat deposit amounts. Searched the forums enough to know its a rejection. How annoying that they don't just tell you in the status checker. Instead you hold on to a glimmer of hope for another day, only to be sorely disappointed.

MrSoOoFLy

Postby MrSoOoFLy » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:27 am

im gonna guess BC?

somewhatwayward

Postby somewhatwayward » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:03 am

my chicago status checker still says under review but there is a class deposit line under the application fee line, but it reads 0.00 due....is that always there?

Bert

Postby Bert » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:08 am

JustBelieve wrote:If the status checker at some schools says "decision rendered" or "decsion sent" BUT the fees box is blank, is that safe to assume a rejection?

Thanks

I think it is safe to assume that it is not an acceptance -- WL or rejection. Sorry.

scuzle

Postby scuzle » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:04 pm

DUDE I HAD NO DEPOSITS AT BOTH MCGEORGE AND USD AND GOT INTO BOTH! SO YOU MIGHT BE GOOD! GOOD LUCK!

neimanmarxist

Postby neimanmarxist » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:06 pm

somewhatwayward wrote:my chicago status checker still says under review but there is a class deposit line under the application fee line, but it reads 0.00 due....is that always there?

yes

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”