Santa Clara WTF?

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Santa Clara WTF?

Postby blackmun47 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:49 pm

I applied back in January and have been "in committee" since. My stats are above their average. I have called the admissions office on a bi-weekly basis to inquire about status. I would actually enroll there. At this point, it's getting less and less likely as other school deposit deadlines are approaching.

When calling, the responses I've received have ranged from a conciliatory "OMG we should have told you awhile ago, you should hear back really soon, sorry for the mistake!" to a very brusk "we're experiencing a heavy application volume, hope to let you know by the end of April okbye."

On the LSN website, several people with lower stats and applied at a later date have received admissions decisions.

Is anyone else going through this ridiculosity? Anyone else have experience with general disorganization with their admissions office?

Should I be doing anything else?

Re: Santa Clara WTF?

Postby lancerlot » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:09 pm

You're not alone sir. I've submitted mine since last November, and has been in 2nd review since Jan ' I'm not putting too much hope/faith in SCU since I got other options.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”