Still no word

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
legalease9

Re: Still no word

Postby legalease9 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:50 pm

vshah88 wrote:
CmonSD wrote:
elm84dr wrote:My application was submitted in early December, but went complete in the beginning of January. Three months and some change. I am patient, I just wanted to know if hearing this late after implies a rejection, waitlist, or could mean anything at all.

Still waiting on my top choices. Applied back in November. With the exception of one (which will probably be a rejection), the others should be waitlist/accept territory. I am not putting a deposit on any of my safeties so hopefully someone comes around soon!

That's ballsy...

Yeah, are you planning to postpone a year if you don't get into your reaches? Otherwise put down a deposit!

CmonSD

Postby CmonSD » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:59 pm

legalease9 wrote:
vshah88 wrote:
CmonSD wrote:
elm84dr wrote:My application was submitted in early December, but went complete in the beginning of January. Three months and some change. I am patient, I just wanted to know if hearing this late after implies a rejection, waitlist, or could mean anything at all.

Still waiting on my top choices. Applied back in November. With the exception of one (which will probably be a rejection), the others should be waitlist/accept territory. I am not putting a deposit on any of my safeties so hopefully someone comes around soon!

That's ballsy...

Yeah, are you planning to postpone a year if you don't get into your reaches? Otherwise put down a deposit!

Out of my top five I am waiting on 3 and waitlisted on the other two so if nothing works out by August I am just going to take the LSAT again. I know I can do better and if I don't, my safety has Spring admissions.

Z3RO

Postby Z3RO » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:13 pm

Reading that crazy person's post filled my heart with fear. "You Fool!" I thought, "How could you be so stupid?! That idiot knows that you have to put a seat deposit down before you hear back, and you didnt?! You with all your obsession, your melancholy, your bitching and moaning; you've damned yourself!"

Then I realized that the person was fucktarded, and you don't put a seat deposit down at a school you haven't heard from.

CmonSD

Postby CmonSD » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:17 pm

Z3RO wrote:Reading that crazy person's post filled my heart with fear. "You Fool!" I thought, "How could you be so stupid?! That idiot knows that you have to put a seat deposit down before you hear back, and you didnt?! You with all your obsession, your melancholy, your bitching and moaning; you've damned yourself!"

Then I realized that the person was fucktarded, and you don't put a seat deposit down at a school you haven't heard from.

Umm, I think they were talking about putting a seat deposit at a different school that they have been accepted to......it is just annoying to have to make a decision without hearing back from every school.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”