Vanderbilt ($) vs BU ($$$)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
manwitaplan

Vanderbilt ($) vs BU ($$$)

Postby manwitaplan » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:33 pm

I received $60K total from Vanderbilt and $100K total from Boston University.

My 1st choice job location is New York City. 2nd choice job location is California.

Which is the better choice???

manwitaplan

Re: Vanderbilt ($) vs BU ($$$)

Postby manwitaplan » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:46 pm

hello? help, please? lol

articulably suspect

Postby articulably suspect » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:50 pm

13 minutes and you're already bumping your thread, hello patience please...

You want CA or NY. Did you get any offers or sholly money from any schools in NY or CA or any T14s? Do you know what type of law you're interested in?

manwitaplan

Postby manwitaplan » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:53 pm

ejjones wrote:13 minutes and you're already bumping your thread, hello patience please...

You want CA or NY. Did you get any offers or sholly money from any schools in NY or CA or any T14s? Do you know what type of law you're interested in?

I want NY over CA. I got full tuition to Cardozo. I want to go into Corporate Law.

dakatz

Postby dakatz » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:56 pm

Sounds like BU is the right choice. They place a pretty big portion of their class into the mid-Atlanic. Though that Cardozo offer sounds good too. I got a full tuition offer from Cardozo as well, but it had strings attached that really turned me away from it.

articulably suspect

Postby articulably suspect » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:02 pm

manwitaplan wrote:
ejjones wrote:13 minutes and you're already bumping your thread, hello patience please...

I want NY over CA. I got full tuition to Cardozo. I want to go into Corporate Law.

Don't go to Cardozo over BC. So no on Fordham or any T14's? For CA, no go on UCLA or USC? Are those two your only options?

manwitaplan

Postby manwitaplan » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:05 pm

ejjones wrote:
manwitaplan wrote:

Don't go to Cardozo over BC. So no on Fordham or any T14's? For CA, no go on UCLA or USC? Are those two your only options?

I got no money from Fordham...or at least none as of yet. I haven't gotten into any t-14's yet...got a "hold" from columbia...waiting to hear from duke, cornell, and nyu. waitlist at u penn and uva. I didn't apply to usc or ucla.

articulably suspect

Postby articulably suspect » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:10 pm

manwitaplan wrote:
ejjones wrote:
manwitaplan wrote:

I got no money from Fordham...or at least none as of yet. I haven't gotten into any t-14's yet...got a "hold" from columbia...waiting to hear from duke, cornell, and nyu. waitlist at u penn and uva. I didn't apply to usc or ucla.

CA is your #2 location destination and you didn't apply to CA schools, why?

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”