If you withdraw your application from a school...

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
icydash

If you withdraw your application from a school...

Postby icydash » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:51 pm

before they've made a decision on it, I don't suppose you get refunded your application fees do you?

There are a few schools I'm waiting to hear back from that I'd rather just withdraw from, since I probably won't get into them / go to them anyway. I don't suppose I can get any money back for a withdrawl can I (since now the adcom doesn't have to do the work)?

cubswin

Re: If you withdraw your application from a school...

Postby cubswin » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:52 pm

I would think not.

hannibalhamlin61

Postby hannibalhamlin61 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:52 pm

icydash wrote:before they've made a decision on it, I don't suppose you get refunded your application fees do you?

There are a few schools I'm waiting to hear back from that I'd rather just withdraw from, since I probably won't get into them / go to them anyway. I don't suppose I can get any money back for a withdrawl can I (since now the adcom doesn't have to do the work)?

What?

NU_Jet55

Postby NU_Jet55 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:53 pm

cubswin wrote:[strike]I would think[/strike] Absolutely not.

Fixt.

NU_Jet55

Postby NU_Jet55 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:54 pm

hannibalhamlin61 wrote:
icydash wrote:before they've made a decision on it, I don't suppose you get refunded your application fees do you?

What?

Your tar scares me.

icydash

Postby icydash » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:16 pm

lol damn. worth asking the question i guess (could have possibly saved a few hundred dollars). Thanks for the info.

foxyeconomist

Postby foxyeconomist » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:50 pm

Just because they haven't made a decision, doesn't mean they haven't looked at your application. If that makes you feel any better about your lost money.

icydash

Postby icydash » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:51 pm

foxyeconomist wrote:Just because they haven't made a decision, doesn't mean they haven't looked at your application. If that makes you feel any better about your lost money.

haha thanks.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”