Is a ding by duke an email or only snail mail?

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
crepesme

Is a ding by duke an email or only snail mail?

Postby crepesme » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:06 am

And will they send it the same day when the online status changes?

kommatas

Re: Is a ding by duke an email or only snail mail?

Postby kommatas » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:27 am

crepesme wrote:And will they send it the same day when the online status changes?

Mine was by email. I am not sure if it they sent it the same day when the status changed because I received mine around 8:30 am and did not check my status at that time.

crepesme

Postby crepesme » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:45 am

kommatas wrote:
crepesme wrote:And will they send it the same day when the online status changes?

Mine was by email. I am not sure if it they sent it the same day when the status changed because I received mine around 8:30 am and did not check my status at that time.

Thx. That's weird. Cause it seems some of them were sent by snail mail and others were by email. Did you apply for regular program, dual degree program (summer sth.) or others?

beesknees

Postby beesknees » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:11 am

I remember when my status checker changed (I had checked it early evening and it was still pending, then a few hours later I opened my web browser on my phone and it was on the status checker page, so I refreshed it and it had changed). I went into my email spam folder and there was my WL email. So not sure about rejections, but the WL email was pretty immediate.

crepesme

Postby crepesme » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:33 am

beesknees wrote:I remember when my status checker changed (I had checked it early evening and it was still pending, then a few hours later I opened my web browser on my phone and it was on the status checker page, so I refreshed it and it had changed). I went into my email spam folder and there was my WL email. So not sure about rejections, but the WL email was pretty immediate.

Hate to think about it. But a ding letter for me is on its way...I regret checking my status checker. Killing my weekend.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”