pissed off

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Rayjay

pissed off

Postby Rayjay » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:38 am

I just wanted to say that this whole process is starting to piss me off. I am finding myself jealous of friends that have already sent in their deposits to tier 4 schools.....at least the anxiety is over for them. I, on the other hand, am stuck checking my email and status check every 10 minutes.

SôngHươngNúiNgự

Re: pissed off

Postby SôngHươngNúiNgự » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:41 am

Last edited by SôngHươngNúiNgự on Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

blackmamba76

Postby blackmamba76 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:45 am

Rayjay wrote:I just wanted to say that this whole process is starting to piss me off. I am finding myself jealous of friends that have already sent in their deposits to tier 4 schools.....at least the anxiety is over for them. I, on the other hand, am stuck checking my email and status check every 10 minutes.

I'm right there with you, I just want it to be over so I'll know what the heck I'm doing with my life come August, why is it taking them so long.

CmonSD

Postby CmonSD » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:48 am

Rayjay wrote:I just wanted to say that this whole process is starting to piss me off. I am finding myself jealous of friends that have already sent in their deposits to tier 4 schools.....at least the anxiety is over for them. I, on the other hand, am stuck checking my email and status check every 10 minutes.

I am in the same situation. Still waiting on my top 5 targets to even make an initial decision. However, I have been accepted by all of my safeties, yet, I really don't want to give them my money. lol good luck though! Good things come to those who wait!

Z3RO

Postby Z3RO » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:55 am

I'm not accepted anywhere yet, but that might make things easier for me this month since I just have to sit back and wait for the rejections rather than lay down seat deposits.

D. H2Oman

Postby D. H2Oman » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:57 am

Deal with it.

missvik218

Postby missvik218 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:58 am

D. H2Oman wrote:

Deal with it.

:lol:

romothesavior

Postby romothesavior » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:00 pm

When did you apply? If you applied after the new year, then you brought this upon yourself and you should deal with it. Hell, even December is pretty late to apply. If you want a quick decision, its best to apply early.

Ragged

Postby Ragged » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:02 pm

Rayjay wrote:I am finding myself jealous of friends that have already sent in their deposits to tier 4 schools.....

:lol:

hotdog123

Postby hotdog123 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:05 pm

Don't be pissed off about waiting.

Personally, I salute you for not going the TTT route.

Students need to start voting with their wallet and not giving money to schools which have no business existing.

FunkyJD

Postby FunkyJD » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:06 pm

Call Steve Jones at Florida Coastal. He'll be happy to hear from you and can probably give you a decision pretty fast.

IAFG

Postby IAFG » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:09 pm

FunkyJD wrote:

Call Steve Jones at Florida Coastal. He'll be happy to hear from you and can probably give you a decision pretty fast.

Candy has some scholarship money for you.

hotdog123

Postby hotdog123 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:13 pm

IAFG wrote:
FunkyJD wrote:

--ImageRemoved--

Would you like a scholarship? I've got some in my van... trust me...

holydonkey

Postby holydonkey » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:15 pm

IAFG wrote:
FunkyJD wrote:

If you would like more information about the California School of Law you can find it on our website at http://www.californiaschooloflaw.com

Applicants can contact the school by telephone at 805-683-5337or 866-970-4LAW, or by e-mail at Admissions@CaliforniaSchoolofLaw.com and an academic counselor will assist you with any questions.

r6_philly

Postby r6_philly » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:17 pm

Boy I get some interesting emails from T3/T4 schools. I feel like the stronger message would be sending me an actual tuition bill with $0 on it or a giant check. Anyhow, I was almost tempted to reply to one just so I can say I got a scholarship. Thank goodness I got a real offer, my wife was laughing at me so hard for considering. :lol:

FunkyJD

Postby FunkyJD » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:19 pm

William Howard Taft University Law School is waiting to hear to you. Join the ranks of their successful alum, including this one:

Just don't ask about their OCI.

NervousInKC

Postby NervousInKC » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:20 pm

I'm kind of mad at the situation as well. I don't mind waiting, its just that I don't have tons of money to blow on back up seat deposits while waiting on target schools. Then, if I get into one of those schools, I have to find another stack of money to dish out. :(

D. H2Oman

Postby D. H2Oman » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:23 pm

FunkyJD wrote:William Howard Taft University Law School is waiting to hear to you. Join the ranks of their successful alum, including this one:

Just don't ask about their OCI.

Well yeah those are the two things Taft Law school doesn't have; interviews and a campus.

Ragged

Postby Ragged » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:32 pm

DonnyMost wrote:
IAFG wrote:
FunkyJD wrote:

--ImageRemoved--

--ImageRemoved--

gdane

Postby gdane » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:33 pm

Stop Bitching Ray Jay. At least you've got a Big Meat.

Postby 342848386278 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:58 pm

DonnyMost wrote:
IAFG wrote:
FunkyJD wrote:

--ImageRemoved--

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matteliszt

Postby Matteliszt » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:02 pm

I feel like the stronger message would be sending me an actual tuition bill with $0 on it or a giant check.

I literally loled. That is so true.

r6_philly

Postby r6_philly » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:04 pm

Matteliszt wrote:
I feel like the stronger message would be sending me an actual tuition bill with $0 on it or a giant check.

I literally loled. That is so true.

For the record, if any school send me either one of those (giant check preferred :mrgreen: ) I will take the time to apply and maybe even visit as a family trip.
Last edited by r6_philly on Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Matteliszt

Postby Matteliszt » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:08 pm

It would be like winning publishers clearing house?

hotdog123

Postby hotdog123 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:09 pm

Matteliszt wrote:It would be like winning publishers clearing house?

Chik-Fil-A College of Law Scholarship Award Ceremony:

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”