LEAKED - Indiana University jumps from 23rd to 16th in rank!

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
scionb4

Re: LEAKED - Indiana University jumps from 23rd to 16th in rank!

Postby scionb4 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:39 am

A'nold wrote:"OMGZ Peeplez Coleg uf Law juzt made the tup 50!"- I just did better than you.

The only thing worse than people that think this is funny are the people that get pissed when people tell them it isn't funny.

I could probably think of a few things that are worse - A'nold Swarzenegger's acting for one.

jonas586

Postby jonas586 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:45 am

scionb4 wrote:
A'nold wrote:"OMGZ Peeplez Coleg uf Law juzt made the tup 50!"- I just did better than you.

The only thing worse than people that think this is funny are the people that get pissed when people tell them it isn't funny.

I could probably think of a few things that are worse - A'nold Swarzenegger's acting for one.

You obviously haven't seen "Jingle All the Way."

A'nold

Postby A'nold » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:49 am

scionb4 wrote:

Seriously? Is that supposed to be an insult or something? Arnold is my cat's name.........are you like a home schooled 8th grader who solely hangs out w/ his mom and whos mom laughs at stuff like this?

Jerome

Postby Jerome » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:51 am

scionb4

Postby scionb4 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:31 pm

A'nold wrote:
scionb4 wrote:

Seriously? Is that supposed to be an insult or something? Arnold is my cat's name.........are you like a home schooled 8th grader who solely hangs out w/ his mom and whos mom laughs at stuff like this?

I am going to say one more thing to you, then I am done with you because you - you seriously need to get some help. You have some kind of rod shoved so far up your ass that is causing you to care so much about stuff that is so meaningless. Good luck not having a raging ulcer by the time law school is over buddy. Now - you can respond - I'm sure you will since you are obviously the kind of person that has to have the last word about everything - so I will say goodbye, good luck, go fuck youself, and have a nice life.

tycho_brahe

Postby tycho_brahe » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:42 pm

Jerome wrote:Ahnold is funnier than all of you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDxn0Xfq ... r_embedded

"See you at the party Richter!"

Jerome

Postby Jerome » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:06 pm

tycho_brahe wrote:
Jerome wrote:Ahnold is funnier than all of you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDxn0Xfq ... r_embedded

"See you at the party Richter!"

"You're luggage." and "It's not a tumor!"

A'nold

Postby A'nold » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:19 pm

A'nold wrote:
scionb4 wrote:
A'nold wrote:

you seriously need to get some help. Now - you can respond - I'm sure you will since you are obviously the kind of person that has to have the last word about everything - so I will say goodbye, good luck, go fuck youself, and have a nice life.

Bolded 1: LULZ!
Bolded 2: LULLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
Bolded 3: lulz.

Last word! :roll:

danquayle

Postby danquayle » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:53 pm

A'nold wrote:
A'nold wrote:
scionb4 wrote:
A'nold wrote:

you seriously need to get some help. Now - you can respond - I'm sure you will since you are obviously the kind of person that has to have the last word about everything - so I will say goodbye, good luck, go fuck youself, and have a nice life.

Bolded 1: LULZ!
Bolded 2: LULLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
Bolded 3: lulz.

Last word! :roll:

Sully: Here's twenty dollars to get some beers in Val Verde. It'll give us all a little more time with your daughter.
Henriques: Heh.
Matrix: You're a funny man, Sully, I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last.

<break>

Matrix: Remember, Sully, when I promised to kill you last?
Sully: That's right, Matrix. You did.
Matrix: I lied.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”